Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Declassified file sheds light on Soviet UFO

UM-Bot

If you want the real truth look at the nsa.gov website under declassified ufo files. The ones about "is the cia stonewalling" and"what the government knows about ufos" are pretty informative. I'm glad NSA spies :)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DreadLordAvatar said:

More pointless military disinformation and coverup.  We all know the UFO phenomenon is real.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Thus far there have only been misidentifications, embellishments of know craft, lies and outright hoaxes.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Trelane said:

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Thus far there have only been misidentifications, embellishments of know craft, lies and outright hoaxes.

Your kidding right? You might be amazed at the volume of such if you just opened your eyes. For example my previous post above would direct you to see that nsa has released a few legit ufo files, along with articles about thier investigations and obstruction by the cia, as well as citations such as to the time they spied and overheard of a russian who opened fire on a ufo and was killed by it, which they petitioned the government for and they freely shared the facts, as our government apparently refuses to according to nsa. The information is there you just have to be willing to look at it. 

Here is another snippet i gleaned from there, not only is the us gov well aware of other craft, they deemed that based on the maneuverability and feats that the craft are incredibly advanced from human technology and a huge danger to us, as russia wont even deny. 

So i am not understanding this whole"there only is " nonsense... I thought people learn by about 2 or 3 that there is much much more going on in the world than what you are personally physically looking at and acknowledging at the moment.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Your kidding right? You might be amazed at the volume of such if you just opened your eyes. For example my previous post above would direct you to see that nsa has released a few legit ufo files, along with articles about thier investigations and obstruction by the cia, as well as citations such as to the time they spied and overheard of a russian who opened fire on a ufo and was killed by it, which they petitioned the government for and they freely shared the facts, as our government apparently refuses to according to nsa. The information is there you just have to be willing to look at it. 

Here is another snippet i gleaned from there, not only is the us gov well aware of other craft, they deemed that based on the maneuverability and feats that the craft are incredibly advanced from human technology and a huge danger to us, as russia wont even deny. 

So i am not understanding this whole"there only is " nonsense... I thought people learn by about 2 or 3 that there is much much more going on in the world than what you are personally physically looking at and acknowledging at the moment.

I'm not kidding.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 3:13 AM, DreadLordAvatar said:

More pointless military disinformation and coverup.  We all know the UFO phenomenon is real.

Yeah, you tell'em.  Things in the sky that don't get identified, are REAL!!  Unbelievable, but true.

.... oh wait, you mean there is something alien about them?  Well, why didn't you say so.

And yeah to that too!  Any day now we will see some tangible results of dem aliens.  You know, like an announcement of how they have shared technology (or a single example of same).  An explanation of how come they always land near US (and no other countries) military bases (and not media outlets or any other locations).

Yep, dem aliens are everywhere.  And they are doing absolutely nothing and affect absolutely no-one, other than a few lame media beat ups and stories for the tinfoil brigade.

I'm just not quite sure why, if they are here, they bothered to come at all...  Incompetent, invisible and unevidenced - which, when you add it up, results in exactly the same as not being here at all. 

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

I'm filing this thread in the "Lame UFO Stories" bin.  Back in the 50s and 60s people used to see real saucers.  Now it's only some light in the sky.  Almost in every case it's an Amazon delivery drone,  police and DEA drone, helicopter, Chinese lanterns, ball lightening or swamp gas. After hoping for something like 20 years to see a real photo or solid evidence I'm declaring this topic a total waste of time.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

Your kidding right? You might be amazed at the volume of such if you just opened your eyes...

... nsa has released a few legit ufo files
... along with articles about thier investigations
... and obstruction by the cia
... citations such as to the time they spied and overheard of a russian who opened fire on a ufo and was killed by it
... which they petitioned the government for and they freely shared the facts
... as our government apparently refuses to according to nsa.

The information is there you just have to be willing to look at it. 

Really..??  That's quite a lot of claims, and NOT ONE SINGLE CITATION, even though you used that very word yourself - how ironic.. :)   But you are probably right not to cite anything - best to just handwave the claims and hope we just let it go.  Because, of course, if we look properly at your claims we will find you are either inventing or misrepresenting them.

Now, before you get all indignant.. just cite the claims.  Imagine the embarrassment for me when you present some stuff that holds water!  I'll even apologise and post a picture of me eating my words.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BTW, if anyone is bored and wants a bit of a laugh, just copy and paste the link below into your browser - if you hunt around, you'll find that THIS is the source for the totally legit story that a UFO killed russian soldiers...

Make sure your malware shields are up...

https://weeklyworldnews.com/category/aliens/

... turned them into stone apparently - 23 russian soldier statues....   :D 

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/12/2020 at 3:43 AM, DreadLordAvatar said:

If you know so much why aren't you releasing information?

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

If you know so much why aren't you releasing information?

For $12.99 or your money back you get top secret information and behind the scenes evidence but wait... There's more... 

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/11/2020 at 6:13 PM, DreadLordAvatar said:

We all know the UFO phenomenon is real.

No argument from me on this one, its as real as my grandmothers face.

• Haha 1