Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vestibular Circuitry Helicopter

trevor borocz johnson

I talk about using an imaginairy keyboard and screen to type in commands into the circuitry. A lot of you don't take me seriously. What I've noticed with my gyroscope setup and using a circuitry keyboard is I can type in commands without really knowing what I'm typing and create effects on the circuitry. My subconscious leads me along without my conscious mind knowing exactly what is being said. The music into my gyro setup will come out and play in people's vestibular's and bounce around between them and do different things when I get the tail involved with my circuitry computer. I also use the idea of an imaginary helicopter with hands to tie circuitrty that floats in the middle of the room that you can set like a computer. Although a real helicopter that floats in your room and ties funny circuitry and lands to re charge on its own would be fun, what I'm really interested in is the possibility of creating a vestibular computer that is basically your brain that can you can set to do something and then have it function on its own.

17 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

A lot of you don't take me seriously.

:mellow: Now why would we do that? You provide as much fun as Angel of Lightness. 

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I talk about using an imaginairy keyboard and screen to type in commands into the circuitry. A lot of you don't take me seriously. What I've noticed with my gyroscope setup and using a circuitry keyboard is I can type in commands without really knowing what I'm typing and create effects on the circuitry. My subconscious leads me along without my conscious mind knowing exactly what is being said. The music into my gyro setup will come out and play in people's vestibular's and bounce around between them and do different things when I get the tail involved with my circuitry computer. I also use the idea of an imaginary helicopter with hands to tie circuitrty that floats in the middle of the room that you can set like a computer. Although a real helicopter that floats in your room and ties funny circuitry and lands to re charge on its own would be fun, what I'm really interested in is the possibility of creating a vestibular computer that is basically your brain that can you can set to do something and then have it function on its own.

Sounds like all you're doing is just creating a mental construct/model of something. 

4 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

:mellow: Now why would we do that? You provide as much fun as Angel of Lightness. 

Don't say that. At least it isn't a false claim of doom and gloom. Trevor is at least creative, if only in an eccentric way. 

• Like 2

A vestibulary computer ? 

You're going to stick a computer in your ear ??? 

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Sounds like all you're doing is just creating a mental construct/model of something. 

I'm working on chopper 7 now ( if it hasn't already been invented by my sub conscious in some weird way). Also been tinkering with the idea that my Poe Hunter https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/332782-ghostbusters-gyroscope/  could be used in a circuit to decrease and amplify emotion in space as well as collect it and change it to different moods. I think that space is squeezed differently by different emotions and the Poe hunter could be used in different ways. This leads me to the conclusion that emotion may be able to be shown to a computer and through circuitry show a robot how it really feels to be human. Like one device I've invented for a circuit is when their is too much tension on the device from certain emotion a rabbit pops up through a spring and alters that emtion in the air, its complicated.

10 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

What makes you think other people will hear your imaginary sounds?  Have you noticed you come up with all kinds of ideas that never work?

9 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I'm working on chopper 7 now ( if it hasn't already been invented by my sub conscious in some weird way). Also been tinkering with the idea that my Poe Hunter https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/332782-ghostbusters-gyroscope/  could be used in a circuit to decrease and amplify emotion in space as well as collect it and change it to different moods. I think that space is squeezed differently by different emotions and the Poe hunter could be used in different ways. This leads me to the conclusion that emotion may be able to be shown to a computer and through circuitry show a robot how it really feels to be human. Like one device I've invented for a circuit is when their is too much tension on the device from certain emotion a rabbit pops up through a spring and alters that emtion in the air, its complicated.

The other six were failures?  You are hallucinating.

Hilarious stuff, keep it coming !

• 3 months later...

A security chopper would be useful you could ask it to investigate a noise or go in the other room and talk to someone for you, It could show little blurbs of recordings of what you have to say with a cool screen that drops down from its side or something. You could let em out the window and be like chopper go investigate the noise I heard'.

Edited by trevor borocz johnson

2 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

You are using the term "chopper" but a more accurate term for what you've been describing is "virtual surveillance drone."

Could be cool, I guess. But are you sure the institute allows them? 

why wouldn't they be allowed?

16 hours ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Meh, not sure. But those places have rules, as you know, regarding patient activities that might be construed as "encouraging delusional thinking." Then again, if t's all imagined, thus "virtual" you could prolly get away with it.

Let us know how it works out.

OK AND I HAVEN"T BEEN COMMITTED YET so I still live in the world there Tuco