Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Cat story goes viral in Russia

Eldorado

"The bizarre story was told by the former owner of cat Charles Utkins, who inherited the pet from his aunt when she died.

"Dmitry R soon noticed the strange abilities of his new pet, for example appearing from behind locked doors at his home in Blagoveshchensk.

"He explained: "The doors to the rooms were closed, and the cat, shut away elsewhere, suddenly appears in the room from behind closed doors, although nobody let him go.

""He reads minds, but the worst thing - he inspires thoughts. And these thoughts will be fulfilled, they are impossible to resist.

""He made me go shopping and buy what he needed.""

Full article at the Siberian Times: https://siberiantimes.com/weird-and-wonderful/news-and-features/news/n0850-psychic-cat-goes-viral-in-russia-and-is-bought-for-84000-by-clairvoyant/

I just noticed this is from 2017.

Doh!   Sorry.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Haha 9

25 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

It's still bloody hilarious!! :lol:

• Haha 9

51 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

"The bizarre story was told by the former owner of cat Charles Utkins, who inherited the pet from his aunt when she died.

"Dmitry R soon noticed the strange abilities of his new pet, for example appearing from behind locked doors at his home in Blagoveshchensk.

"He explained: "The doors to the rooms were closed, and the cat, shut away elsewhere, suddenly appears in the room from behind closed doors, although nobody let him go.

""He reads minds, but the worst thing - he inspires thoughts. And these thoughts will be fulfilled, they are impossible to resist.

""He made me go shopping and buy what he needed.""

Full article at the Siberian Times: https://siberiantimes.com/weird-and-wonderful/news-and-features/news/n0850-psychic-cat-goes-viral-in-russia-and-is-bought-for-84000-by-clairvoyant/

Doh!   Sorry.

I think the guy has been drinking way to much Watka and it has fried his brain.

peace

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

I think the guy has been drinking way to much Watka and it has fried his brain.

The nasty stuff coming out of Siberian zinc plated stills will get you every time.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Sounds like claims about cats that have been heard before particularly teleportation. Seems reasonable to believe that some cats would be more psychic than others (not so unlike humans really).

Let’s boot the beast.

Papameter

65% Psychic Cat.   35% Psycho Owner Only

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Sounds like claims about cats that have been heard before particularly teleportation. Seems reasonable to believe that some cats would be more psychic than others (not so unlike humans really).

51fh1jVZycL._SY445_.jpg

• Haha 7

I wonder if the cat paid off those 5 million roubles yet.

• Haha 4

This cat clearly works for Putin :-) 

• Haha 5

It's true... I haz powa's

vhXSpWb.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Psychic cat, or schizo man?

I vote #2. It's becoming obvious that there are a ton of undiagnosed schizophrenics out there - it's a little scary.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2