Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran threatens Trump's properties

Unusual Tournament

Iranian official tweets link listing Trump’s properties after US president threatens attacks on cultural sites

Following US President Donald Trump’s Twitter threat to target cultural sites in Iran, an official in Tehran has disseminated a link to a webpage listing the Trump Organisation’s global real estate holdings, including the Mar-a-Lago club on Palm Beach.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/middle-east/article/3044922/never-threaten-iranian-nation-president-hassan-rowhani-warns

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Weeeeelll.. that Forbes story was from before Trump assumed the presidency, so... what... very early 2017 ? 

It's now 2020, three years later, and there have been no terrorist attacks against a Trump property. Perhaps they are just too well protected against bomb/ground attacks, and hijacking civilian airliners to use as kinetic strike weapons has been made VERY difficult since 9/11. 

Still, a sneaky trick from the Iranian government. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Great now there will be temporary flight restrictions around every city with a Trump property <_< That **** complicates my professional life.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Weeeeelll.. that Forbes story was from before Trump assumed the presidency, so... what... very early 2017 ?

You do realize that Trump didnt kill an Iranian government official until 2020 right? Minor detail I know...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You do realize that Trump didnt kill an Iranian government official until 2020 right? Minor detail I know...

Indeed. However, he WAS hated by ISIS between 2016 and 2020, but THEY wheren't able to do that much. 

Incidently, what is your new icon @Farmer77 ? It looks like a snake biting a cricket ball ? 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Indeed. However, he WAS hated by ISIS between 2016 and 2020, but THEY wheren't able to do that much. 

Incidently, what is your new icon @Farmer77 ? It looks like a snake biting a cricket ball ? 

Right but they dont have the power that Iran does. Not that I think Iran will actually do something to a Trump property but they are much more capable of doing so than ISIS.

Its one of the AZ Diamondbacks baseball team's logos . Im ready for baseball season to get rolling think im actually going to catch some games live this year , I say that every year but never do it, this is the year that changes!

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

There is Trump Tower in Seoul, also.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Great Old Man said:

The Turkey properties seem pretty vulnerable as well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Trump's properties? Oh, you mean the expensive and tasteless hotel and leisure complexes he owns around the world. I thought you meant his superpowers, like the ability to melt steel with one glance or invisibility or whatever. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

invisibility

You know that would be the one power that pervert would request if given the chance!  (me too though :D)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Apparently this story about how Trump did business with leaders of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard while developing property in Azerbaijan has come to light, the day after he declared them to be a terrorist organization.  Now we know that he colors his face orange to hide the redness of public embarrassment.  Australian TV on Trump declaring Iranian Revolutionary Guard to be terrorists

Then the dirt:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

There are plenty of others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

...and he didn't threaten Iranian cultural sites either before 2017. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Great Old Man said:

Ive never heard of a terrorist attack in South Korea. Wish there was a Trump tower in North Korea. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...and he didn't threaten Iranian cultural sites either before 2017. 

Which really highlights the problem with speaking loudly  while carrying a big stick. Such a threat could very easily be interpreted by Muslims as an affront to all of Islam. Im not defending that thought process,just saying the hornets nest he is kicking with such rhetoric is potentially a whole lot larger than just the nation of Iran.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Such a threat could very easily be interpreted by Muslims as an affront to all of Islam.

Not really.  One of the motivating factors behind the regional proxy wars being waged by KoSA and Iran is the long term religious hatred of Sunni and Shi'ite.  When a Muslim claims to be offended, really that is a cultural way of saying that they expect you to give them money for being a Muslim.  It is a point lost on non-Muslims for the most part, and something that Muslims really need to be educated out of doing, as they really aren't "special", and freedom of speech is so much more valuable than their precious narcissism.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Which really highlights the problem with speaking loudly  while carrying a big stick. Such a threat could very easily be interpreted by Muslims as an affront to all of Islam. Im not defending that thought process,just saying the hornets nest he is kicking with such rhetoric is potentially a whole lot larger than just the nation of Iran.

classic Trump. shoots off the first thing that comes to mind until an aid comes to the rescue and re-educates Trump of the intricacies of diplomacy. I think the U.S. military openly stated that they would not be targeting an cultural sites, regardless of what Trump orders. and thats reassuring on many levels. Its good to know that Trump can kick around as many hornets nests as he likes but the reality and what he says are not always compatible with what he can do. 

But Putin took out ISIS mosques in Syria without any qualms and he's a rock star in the Middle East. Putin is the Rolling Stones. Trump is on-na different level. Banana Rama. And I'm sure country's like Iran treat him as such. deservedly. 

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Like 2

Just now, Alchopwn said:

Not really.  One of the motivating factors behind the regional proxy wars being waged by KoSA and Iran is the long term religious hatred of Sunni and Shi'ite.  When a Muslim claims to be offended, really that is a cultural way of saying that they expect you to give them money for being a Muslim.  It is a point lost on non-Muslims for the most part, and something that they really need to be educated out of doing, as they really aren't "special".

I get what youre saying on the practical side but on the extreme side we have history which shows us when bad actors are looking for recruits to do something stupid they say things like :

First, for over seven years the United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places, the Arabian Peninsula, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim peoples.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beliefs_and_ideology_of_Osama_bin_Laden

If some people have in the past argued about the fact of the occupation, all the people of the Peninsula have now acknowledged it. The best proof of this is the Americans' continuing aggression against the Iraqi people using the Peninsula as a staging post, even though all its rulers are against their territories being used to that end, but they are helpless.

So im of the opinion that you give them as little "bulletin board" material as possible. Honestly theres just no benefit in doing so and no downside to not.

• Like 2

It's just the best analogy the Iranian information bureau could come up with, targeting Iranian cultural and religious sites is as despicable to the Iranians as targeting Trump Inc properties is to Trump. 

When what you obviously worships is money, then keeping you from your money hits and hurts the most. 

~

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

You know that would be the one power that pervert would request if given the chance!  (me too though :D)

Just to be clear...you called him a pervert...Did you vote for Bill Clinton?...twice?  (you do know that Epstein broke his own neck falling out of bed right :D)

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Apparently this story about how Trump did business with leaders of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard while developing property in Azerbaijan has come to light, the day after he declared them to be a terrorist organization.  Now we know that he colors his face orange to hide the redness of public embarrassment.  Australian TV on Trump declaring Iranian Revolutionary Guard to be terrorists

Then the dirt:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

There are plenty of others.

Hmm.. they're a bit.. tenuous, aren't they ? Especially the Islamic Republican Guard connection ? It all seems a bit ".. he once bumped into somebody in a pub who's brothers nephew knew somebody who had ties to...... " ? 

• Thanks 2

I wondered before the election, if this would ever end up being an issue, and I was curious how it would be dealt with.

Let’s see if the reverend Lindsey Graham can waive his “magic” wand and provide the protection.

Clearly, any damage to any Trump property would be instantly devastating to the brand, for a generation and beyond, I expect.

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I get what youre saying on the practical side but on the extreme side we have history which shows us when bad actors are looking for recruits to do something stupid they say things like : 

Okay, so here is a marvelous video from a person who faces the daily threat of death for quitting Islam, on the victim mentality that Muslims have.  He is not alone.  A great many young Muslims are sick to death of the totalitarian religion they were raised in ruining their lives, their society and the world.  Enjoy.

Apostate Prophet: The Muslim Victim Mentality

Some people only pretend to be victims.  We all know the story.  We've all met them.  Does anyone think that these sorts of lies come from good people?

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Why not just ask for Lord Voldemort‘s wand, while you’re at it?

Speaking of wands, you do realize that the Washington Monument, is a sort of wand ....

Jesus said that real power is perfected through weakness.

Edited by Raptor Witness

9 hours ago, joc said:

Just to be clear...you called him a pervert...Did you vote for Bill Clinton?...twice?  (you do know that Epstein broke his own neck falling out of bed right :D)

Actually the honest truth is Trumpism caused me vote democrat for the first time ever in 2018.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Actually the honest truth is Trumpism caused me vote democrat for the first time ever in 2018.

You get the Elder Wand ....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1