Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Check My Thinking"

hetrodoxly

This guy had a phone call from the police about his thinking.

Harry Miller, who served with Humberside police, was contacted by the force this year after a complaint from a member of the public about allegedly transphobic comments he made on his Twitter account @HarryTheOwl.

Another officer told Miller that he had not committed a crime but his tweeting was being recorded as a hate incident under the College of Policing’s guidelines on hate crime, the high court in London heard.

The guidance defines a hate incident as “any non-crime incident which is perceived, by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender”.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It is the eventual outcome of a policy of Political Correctness.  The loss of the Freedom of Speech.  But wait...it goes much deeper than that...it does go as deep as 1984 in fact.

Consider that it isn't per say the 'speech' they are concerned with...it is the 'thought' behind the speech.  The Thought Police.  Goodbye...Freedom of Thought.

Which means, goodbye Freedom of Expression...

In 1984 the people were encouraged to Love Big Brother and Hate Big Brother's enemies.  Loving Big Brother meant no outward hostility or negativism of any kind toward Big Brother.  

If words are not considered Crimes by the Establishment...then why is this even a story?  How you speak is how you think and how you think will be controlled by the Establishment.  If you think in ways the Establishment does not want you to think you will end up targeted for a Rehabilitation Thinking Program.

Wait...isn't that what China does?   Hmmmm....

...and ya'll think your problems are the Monarchy?....pffft

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Setton said:

Except it wasn't about what he thought, it was about what he wrote. 

You need to listen to the video, the police told him what he's wrote wasn't against the law, he said "why are you phoning me then" the policeman told him "he needed to check his thinking"

33 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

You need to listen to the video, the police told him what he's wrote wasn't against the law, he said "why are you phoning me then" the policeman told him "he needed to check his thinking"

Worse, I bet it shows up on an enhanced DBS check despite how he has done nothing wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Except it wasn't about what he thought, it was about what he wrote. 

And what he wrote was: "I was assigned mammal at birth, but my orientation is fish. Don't mis-species me. ****ers."

The guidance defines a hate incident as "any non-crime incident which is perceived, by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender".

So this comment is enough to mobilize the police to come & pay a visit ......pathetic.

If only we had a police force that had the same amount of enthusiasm to solve real crime, perhaps then we wouldn't have such a problem with black kids sticking knives in each other every week.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/01/10/trans-activists-arent-interested-in-truth/

"A cultural elite that has become obsessed with lower-caste transgressors and those who say the unsayable is inevitably going to become intolerant. Today’s liberal-left clerisy feels it is entitled and obliged to ‘call out’ and ‘cancel’ people who use the ‘wrong’ pronouns, or so-called ‘transphobes’ like Julie Bindel, Janice Turner, or even JK Rowling, for modern-day heresy.

This is why you find the most slavish adherents to the trans movement inside the pages of the Guardian, that bible of the entitled clerisy that despises the uneducated lower orders – a paper, Bindel says, that has a fear of being on the ‘wrong side of history’. It’s also why the trans-supporting woke class is keen to silence Bindel and her type. It cannot tolerate that which should not be said. It is also why ‘virtue-signalling’ is so intrinsic to our culture: it is the manifestation of the competitive, punitive, panoptical, punching-down, ‘woke’ morality of the 21st century."

Edited by itsnotoutthere

49 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Worse, I bet it shows up on an enhanced DBS check despite how he has done nothing wrong.

It does and they refused to remove it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

And what he wrote was: "I was assigned mammal at birth, but my orientation is fish. Don't mis-species me. ****ers."

The guidance defines a hate incident as "any non-crime incident which is perceived, by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender".

So this comment is enough to mobilize the police to come & pay a visit ......pathetic.

If only we had a police force that had the same amount of enthusiasm to solve real crime, perhaps then we wouldn't have such a problem with black kids sticking knives in each other every week.

They quoted the fact he had put a ? after the word 'she' as hate.

9 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

They quoted the fact he had put a ? after the word 'she' as hate.

As I said....pathetic. 

I think Boris needs to overhaul the police force.

I watched a youtube clip of a vile lefty teenager wishing the Prime Minister a 'painful death' just after the election.......is that not a hate crime? where were the police?

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Rachel McKinnon has entered the history books as the first transgender woman to win a cycling world title.

I think womens sport is going to take a hell of a hit in the next few years.