Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Iran have a pod of killer dolphins ?

UM-Bot

I just love the hilarity of these "fear the terrifying secret weapons of our current enemy !" stories. If they involve animals that everyone loves that have been corrupted to serve the evil ends of a evil regime, so much the better. It's like Putin's Trained Spy Whales, or were they trained in antisubmarine warfare, I forget now. 

• Like 1

Highly unlikely, I can't buy into this idea. I guess anything is possible but my opinion is no, they aren't going to waste time and money on this because it's too fun doing the other things that they are already doing and it doesn't fit into their MO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hate when they make a whole article out of "Hey guys guess what i imagined is possible, for no verifiable reason whatsoever"... And here I thought ww3 was beginning to look interesting.

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

It turns out that there is a possibility, albeit a small one, that Iran's Navy includes trained dolphin assassins.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/333736/does-iran-have-a-pod-of-soviet-killer-dolphins

Breaking News

What was thought be packs of killer Dolphins has turned out to be the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and some of his ugly wives Skinny Dipping in the strait of Harmuz. It appears that photos were taken of them breaking the surface of the water with their mouths open. Because of poor dental care, it appeared that they could have been trained Dolphins, however further observation has ruled that theory out.

Stay tuned for further Breaking News from the Strait of Harmuz

peace

• Like 1

Meh. They don't stand a chance against our weaponized pods of killer whales.

• Like 1

They ride on the hyper sonic missiles.

Just wait till Japan completes the incubator for Godzilla...

~

14 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Just wait till Japan completes the incubator for Godzilla...

~

What do you think they are really doing at fukushima.

• Haha 1