Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US threatens sanctions on China

Great Old Man

1 hour ago, Great Old Man said:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/iran-oil-china-steven-mnuchin

It seems that Iran-China-North Korea is on the same side.

It's time the rest of the world's governments acknowledge the threat posed by nukes in the hands of religious nutters who aren't accountable to anyone.  I cite the downing of the Ukrainian airliner and Iran's response to it.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

It's time the rest of the world's governments acknowledge the threat posed by nukes in the hands of religious nutters who aren't accountable to anyone.  I cite the downing of the Ukrainian airliner and Iran's response to it.

Pompeo suggests God sent Trump to save Israel

Trump asks Justices for sweeping legal immunity

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, and then said:

I cite the downing of the Ukrainian airliner and Iran's response to it.

Yep, they were a little late to the party.  Russians never did admit any culpability to the last Ukrainian plane shot down  with one of their missiles.

You notice this has created a big backlash from the Iranian public.  They seem to really want to replace people in positions of power.  It is not  a good thing by any means to shoot down a civilian craft, but it may be the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back for the Iranian regime.

I remember our exit from Vietnam.  We screwed things up without trying. Now, they are getting things together.  My sister went for Christmas on a tour arranged by the base she works on in Japan to Hanoi and Saigon, American service people were welcome and she had a great time.

I hope if we get out of the Middle East, people will be just as successful as solving their own problems.

• Like 3

honestly.. this is the one thing I do love about trump.. is his shaking up of the worlds economy.. while he keeps playing his games it keeps the international market unstable.. and when its like that the gold price rises and since I work for a gold mine, the monthly bonuses have been good :) .. so each time he does something like this the gold industry cheers him on 

• Like 4

The stock market just went up because  we are going to sign a tariff deal with China. Sanctions might set us back. 

Seems like the rest of the world has different ideas about how to Keep Iran from getting nukes  Maybe Iran can be pulled back into the normal behavior of nations if the citizens are successful  in reducing the power of the mullahs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

This goes back to Trump, both saying and believing that he can replace Jesus Christ by being the “Chosen One.” He even looks towards Heaven, and the Throne of God, as he’s speaking this.

Granted, this is in the context of his Chyna policy, but it still goes towards the underlying belief system in his mind. Had Trump not looked towards Heaven when he said this, I would be inclined to give him a pass, but that’s not what we saw.

So who can help save U.S. from the false “Chosen One?”

Edited by Raptor Witness

23 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

The stock market just went up because  we are going to sign a tariff deal with China. Sanctions might set us back. 

Seems like the rest of the world has different ideas about how to Keep Iran from getting nukes  Maybe Iran can be pulled back into the normal behavior of nations if the citizens are successful  in reducing the power of the mullahs.

on that.. I would be interested in his stock portfolio .. have to admit. .he is in the perfect place to do a bit of insider trading.. cause a bit of instability.. but stocks on the cheap.. announce there will be a trade deal.. sell them on high.. rince and repeat 

• Thanks 1