Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Littleyellow

Lost Pendulum please help*

Littleyellow

I lost my pendulum about a month ago, somewhere in the living room. I have a small child that may have taken it but I don’t know where she would put it.

Help is much appreciated, thanks

• Like 1

onlookerofmayhem

It fell into the cracks of the sofa.

• Like 1

acute

Is it still in the dog?

ocpaul20

Crawling small kids swallow things all the time or put them 'safely' somewhere. Have you checked the kids crap?

A pendulum is just a tool for use and so anything which hangs and swings is good enough. It may not be your favourite, but it will work if you want it to. It is YOU who is the sensitive in these instances and it is ideomotor arm muscle reflexes which cause the pendulum to swing. Find and use another pendulum.

John from Lowell
On 1/14/2020 at 8:23 PM, Littleyellow said:

I lost my pendulum about a month ago, somewhere in the living room. I have a small child that may have taken it but I don’t know where she would put it.

Hi,

If your child is gifted she may have hidden it on you to get your attention. If she is too young to speak verbally, I would ask her telepathically where she put it.

Some of the forum members here enjoy being unkind. They do not represent all the membership.

John