Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sander's Aide: Gulags/Reeducation not so bad.

and-then

It's rich how people want this report vetted when they run with just any rumore against the opposition.

• Like 6

On 1/17/2020 at 5:50 PM, spartan max2 said:

It's video footage. You can watch it for yourself, the source is irrelevant when it's literally video footage you can watch.

exactly....

compared to the never ending so called news articles that use un-named sources...
like '''someone familiar with this that and the other...."....

James O'Keefe and Project Veritas get their material from the Horses Mouth..
No hiding behind dubious leaks... coming from gawd knows where or even just completely made up...

• Like 3

On 1/18/2020 at 6:38 PM, hacktorp said:

You'd think if any of what you've said were true, the Sanders campaign would openly disavow Jurek and provide evidence that he's been fired or otherwise let go.

Instead, the Sanders people have all locked their Twitter accounts and gone dark on the subject.

James O'Keefe has reported that Jurek is, in fact, still with the Sanders campaign:

They obviously locked their twitter accounts because there was evidence of Jurek working on the
campaign there...  pictures and references...?

They have decided to just go completely quiet on the subject and hope it goes away....

On 1/18/2020 at 6:38 PM, hacktorp said:

ETA:  My feeling is that the Sanders people are very reluctant to fire Jurek as his sort of Leftist political operative will seek vengeance and retribution if spurned.

I think you are right about this... they are probably scared of him and what he might do if they turned
against him... so they have decided their best option is to make no comment and the colluding MSM
will back this up by not touching the Project Veritas report... 

Even though they don't want Bernie they will protect the Democrats as much as they can...
and his association is enough to give him protection... although there has been a bit of in fighting
with CNN and their support of Warren... 

It's all so obvious and insidious.. and part of a wider agenda.. the Globalist Agenda.. that is using
the Democrat Party as their political  front.. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

It's rich how people want this report vetted when they run with just any rumore against the opposition.

the double standards are so obvious...

here James O'Keefe says (at the end) that no one has won a law suit against them...

and we can be sure that anything they publish is put under the microscope with a view
to prosecution.. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Michelle said:

You mean like Stephen Miller's white supremacist emails? 

Well, I find THIS article VERY disturbing. 

In essence, the Iowa state organiser for the Sanders campaign dismissed the 'gulag' video as "political gossip". 

Something is VERY wrong with this whole event. NOBODY from the Sanders camp seems to be discussing the comments that  Kyle Jurek made. Or discussing Kyle Jurek, for that matter. 

They are not denying that he made the comments, or that he represented the Bernie Sanders campaign as a 'field organiser' (whatever THAT is... ). They appear to have gone completely silent on the issue, which is telling in and of itself. 

But to dismiss comments about "re-education camps" for Trump Voters as "political gossip" is mind-bogglingly Orwellian. 

• Like 4

If Propaganda media outlets like MSNBC think they will be able to control the Kyle Jurek types...
if they ever get power... they've got another think coming...

He's thinking  of setting fire to them in the streets...

Edited by bee
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, bee said:

If Propaganda media outlets like MSNBC think they will be able to control the Kyle Jurek types...
if they ever get power... they've got another think coming...

He's thinking  of setting fire to them in the streets...

That’s pretty much communism in a nut shell. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

That’s pretty much communism in a nut shell. 

Burn MSNBC in the streets ? 

Meh.. Rachel Maddow's too soggy to burn ! 

Another thing that I find disturbing. I did a google on "Kyle Jurak". I found about 10 oddball websites discussing the video that was made of him. Then it kinda petered out into articles about tennis and  tuberculosis. 

There was not a single article from the mainstream media. And curiously, no articles from a Democratic website, or a Bernie Sanders website. You'd think that this "field organiser" would have been previously mentioned SOMEWHERE ? But seemingly not. Suggesting that he is either a VERY recent member of the team, or that he is not very important.   In addition, it seems odd that somebody with such an unusual name would not pop up ANYWHERE on the internet ? 

Edited by RoofGardener

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Another thing that I find disturbing. I did a google on "Kyle Jurak". I found about 10 oddball websites discussing the video that was made of him. Then it kinda petered out into articles about tennis and  tuberculosis. 

There was not a single article from the mainstream media. And curiously, no articles from a Democratic website, or a Bernie Sanders website. You'd think that this "field organiser" would have been previously mentioned SOMEWHERE ? But seemingly not. Suggesting that he is either a VERY recent member of the team, or that he is not very important.   In addition, it seems odd that somebody with such an unusual name would not pop up ANYWHERE on the internet ? 

It's not that weird.

A field organizer is not a high level position. Political campgines have many of them.

A field organizer coordinates the volunteers on a given local.

A more interesting search would be if anyone could find him on Linkedn.

Edited by spartan max2

37 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It's not that weird.

A field organizer is not a high level position. Political campgines have many of them.

A field organizer coordinates the volunteers on a given local.

A more interesting search would be if anyone could find him on Linkedn.

Hmm... couldn't find him on Linkedin ? 

32 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm... couldn't find him on Linkedin ?

? Are you asking me lol

4 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Crazy right? If this would have been someone who worked for Trump saying some crazy right wing ****, the whole world would know his name. 

It would have been absolute proof Trump was the reincarnation of Hitler. Every question trump got from there would have been about why he has nazis working for him. 

“Experts” would already be testifying before Congress, and Pelosi would be writing up more articles of impeachment 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, I find THIS article VERY disturbing. 

In essence, the Iowa state organiser for the Sanders campaign dismissed the 'gulag' video as "political gossip". 

Something is VERY wrong with this whole event. NOBODY from the Sanders camp seems to be discussing the comments that  Kyle Jurek made. Or discussing Kyle Jurek, for that matter. 

They are not denying that he made the comments, or that he represented the Bernie Sanders campaign as a 'field organiser' (whatever THAT is... ). They appear to have gone completely silent on the issue, which is telling in and of itself. 

But to dismiss comments about "re-education camps" for Trump Voters as "political gossip" is mind-bogglingly Orwellian. 

I think this whole thing boils down to some people not being careful about what they say to whom.  It's one thing to voice an opinion you have thought about; it is quite another to make an offhand remark with a reporter listening.

Doug

14 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

I think this whole thing boils down to some people not being careful about what they say to whom.  It's one thing to voice an opinion you have thought about; it is quite another to make an offhand remark with a reporter listening.

Doug

Evil has always flourished in dark places.  He had no idea he was being recorded.  If someone tells you he plans to kill you, you probably better err on the side of caution, no?  O'Keefe claims he has more such vids of others in that campaign beside Jurek.  I think THAT is why they've clammed up.  They realized they placed themselves squarely inside a minefield...in the dark.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, and then said:

Evil has always flourished in dark places.  He had no idea he was being recorded.  If someone tells you he plans to kill you, you probably better err on the side of caution, no?  O'Keefe claims he has more such vids of others in that campaign beside Jurek.  I think THAT is why they've clammed up.  They realized they placed themselves squarely inside a minefield...in the dark.

One is reminded of Mitt Romney's speech to a bunch of wealthy backers that got outed by the bar tender.

Personally, I don't think that the Sanders campaign actually thinks this way.  And that's their problem:  they aren't thinking.

Doug

7 minutes ago, and then said:

and it isn't the first time ... so I don't think it should be just dismissed as idle threats...
I don't know how left Bernie is... or what he thinks about organised violence - but it looks
like some very far left violent activists are infiltrating his support group...?  

random link - the washington sentinel

This violent revolutionary rhetoric isn’t contained to just Jurek either.  In 2017, a former Bernie Sanders campaign worker named James T. Hodgkinson attempted to assassinate the entire GOP charity baseball team, nearly killing Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise before being shot and killed by Capitol Police.

• Like 1

I think the key issue here is not the video itself. After all, ANY political party can be embarressed by a low-level aide suddenly revealing an off-message (to say the least) agenda. They don't have time to thoroughly vet EVERY volunteer. 

No, the issue here is the way the the media handled it: total protective silence. THAT is worrying, as it suggests that the US Mainstream media is essentially a propaganda platform for the Democrats. 

Having SAID that, I would love to know why outlets like Fox News havn't mentioned this ? So perhaps there IS something "dodgy" about the video ? My first thought is.... how do we know that it really IS Jurek ? 

On the other hand... if it wasn't.. then why isn't the Sanders campaign denying it all ? 

Hmm... it's all FAR too complicated for the Working Roofgardener to comprehend, so I'm off to bed. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I think the key issue here is not the video itself. After all, ANY political party can be embarressed by a low-level aide suddenly revealing an off-message (to say the least) agenda. They don't have time to thoroughly vet EVERY volunteer. 

No, the issue here is the way the the media handled it: total protective silence. THAT is worrying, as it suggests that the US Mainstream media is essentially a propaganda platform for the Democrats.

I thought we already knew that.........?

9 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Having SAID that, I would love to know why outlets like Fox News havn't mentioned this ? So perhaps there IS something "dodgy" about the video ? My first thought is.... how do we know that it really IS Jurek ? 

On the other hand... if it wasn't.. then why isn't the Sanders campaign denying it all ? 

Hmm... it's all FAR too complicated for the Working Roofgardener to comprehend, so I'm off to bed. 

I'm taking your word that Fox isn't covering it...

I think Fox News is probably like Controlled Opposition... a valve to let the steam off to ward away rebellion...
But sometimes they have to comply with all the other MSM outlets.....

and this must be such an occasion...

because all the MSM are geared to stopping Trump win the next election... and the Bernie Scandal
would help Trump too much... because he is too closely associated with the Democrats

It is probably that simple.... dunno...

• Like 2

I tried tracking down who Kyle Jurak/Jurek might be.  No luck.  He's only listed on right-wing websites.  This leads to the question of whether this whole video was staged.

Doug

6 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

I tried tracking down who Kyle Jurak/Jurek might be.  No luck.  He's only listed on right-wing websites.  This leads to the question of whether this whole video was staged.

Doug

Post#83 has a PHOTOGRAPH of Kyle Jurek.  The tapes are of his voice saying these things to an undercover reporter.  Does the media blackout on this scandal surprise you?  

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

So perhaps there IS something "dodgy" about the video ? My first thought is.... how do we know that it really IS Jurek ? 

We use voice print analysis to verify who terrorists are.  If it isn't Kyle Jurek, he can demand the voice be tested to prove he is being slandered.  We've heard NOTHING from him.  OKeefe referenced that there are more in Bernie's campaign caught on tape saying similar outrageous things.

4 hours ago, bee said:

I'm taking your word that Fox isn't covering it...

Fox did cover it, it just wasnt a main headline really.

"Democrats have reason to be nervous about that choice. Here's the latest, the not very reassuring development from Project Veritas. It is a newly released video. You have no reason to doubt it's true. We haven't verified it ourselves, but you can judge for yourself."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-elizabeth-warren-is-fraud-and-liar-dems-have-reason-to-be-nervous-about-other-2020-options.amp

I also remember flipping through the channels a day or so ago and seeing the clip of the recorded video and people talking about it so it has been covered by Fox but not massively