Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New NBC show 'Debris' to dramatize UFO crash

UM-Bot

The idea that a UFO could crash (or be shot down) may seem commonplace in science-fiction today, but there was a time when such a concept would have seemed just as alien as the ship's occupants.

They have some sort of shielding to protect them from the hazards of open space and can bend spacetime breaking the law of physics but can't dodge primitive weapons or land.

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Piney said:

They have some sort of shielding to protect them from the hazards of open space and can bend spacetime breaking the law of physics but can't dodge primitive weapons or land.

:lol:

I think the battle of LA goes to show that it is not an easy feat. I suspect that if the matter is able to phase into different frequencies, than avoiding physical contact should be a mere sidenote of that.

I'll give it a shot, but I don't expect much. I find shows from the big three broadcast networks to be brain numbingly stupid and watered down the majority of the time these days.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1