Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mass. psychic took $71k to exorcise demon

Eldorado

"A psychic was arrested in Massachusetts by cops who said she scammed a woman into paying her $71,000 to exorcise a demon that possessed her 10-year-old daughter.

"Somerset Police accused Tracey Milanovich, 37, of conducting the scam out her business, Tracy’s Psychic Palm Reader. Her Dec. 27 arrest was announced Thursday.

"The police report said the victim became convinced that a demon was in possession of her daughter after going to see Milanovich on Nov. 15, NBC 10 Boston."

Full monty at Fox (Jan 3rd): https://www.foxnews.com/us/massachusetts-psychic-paid-71g-by-woman-convinced-a-demon-possessed-her-daughter-cops

And NBC: https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/mass-palm-reader-stole-over-70000-from-client-in-exorcism-scheme-police-say/2056506/

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

It would take more than 71,000 to exorcise the demons out of some ten-year-olds.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

For half the price I will fumigate your house and remove the opossums living in your wall.  I might even fix your faulty wiring and plumbing if the budget allows.  I will then be happy to roam your house with a bell, book and candle, and recite the writ of exorcism and burn sage if you want. Just for the whole witchdoctor placebo kicker you need to feel safe.  Behold !  The demons shall be gone!  Public service is my motto.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 1