Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ear whistling circuit energy for vestibular

trevor borocz johnson

Vestibular circuitry is a mechanical circuitry in that it works as a gravity force between people's balance system's. The wave between people seems to bloom out. The whistling noise related to the circuitry is probably the same frequency as a similar sound wave  but is a wave along space. Stimulating a person to pay attention to you will cause their ear to whistle.  Using your tail or gestures related to it, you can stimulate another person's interest or passing along a tail wag, and when you have their attention you will hear a whistling come from them. This happens naturally or voluntarily, with ghosts and with humans. The whistling indicates a circuitry connection between you and the other person. Once the other person makes the whistling that energy can be converted into other energy's. You can grab it and plug it into an imaginairy computer like your typing to that person or put it in a can and see if it clicks when you throw it around. Taking the circuitry energy and storing it in something or re directing it is something you may already do when you're eating and don't want to feel sick for any number of reasons. Sometimes if the interest in what your saying or thinking causes disagreement you and the other person will trade off a tail wag until the arguement is forgot or tapers off, but wagging your tail means expressing your side. When a person is embarrassed or doesn't want any attention they will hold the whistling inside their head. 

Edited by trevor borocz johnson
  • Confused 2

I think the term you are looking for is tinnitus. It's already been explained thoroughly by doctors and people who actually know and understand these types of things. It's caused by hearing damage, not whatever it is you are trying to say it is.

Also, I'm pretty sure you don't use the word "vestibular" correctly - but compared to all the other....stuff....you post, that's a small issue.

Edited by moonman

Vestibular -

adjective

of, relating to, or resembling a vestibule.

I think vestibular in reference to the ear would mean what we call the ear canal.  I agree, @moonman, the OP is not using it correctly, not to mention what is this "tail"?  It seems like he has copied something pertaining to dog whistles and dogs then tried to make it for humans and ghosts.  Maybe @trevor borocz johnson is a bot or an AI experiment that isn't going well.
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Stimulating a person to pay attention to you will cause their ear to whistle.  Using your tail or gestures related to it, you can stimulate another person's interest or passing along a tail wag, and when you have their attention you will hear a whistling come from them.

You seem to envisage it working much in the same way as how a shepherd would convey their instructions to a Border Collie then.

24 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Vestibular -

adjective

of, relating to, or resembling a vestibule.

I think vestibular in reference to the ear would mean what we call the ear canal.  I agree, @moonman, the OP is not using it correctly, not to mention what is this "tail"?  It seems like he has copied something pertaining to dog whistles and dogs then tried to make it for humans and ghosts.  Maybe @trevor borocz johnson is a bot or an AI experiment that isn't going well.

Just look at his posting history if you want more. Pages and pages of strange disjointed nonsense about humans wagging their tails, gyroscopes, talking to cats through fans, "inventions", etc.

Maybe you'll understand it - nobody else does.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

How long you hold onto someone's circuit seems to be dependent on blatant obviousness, the opinion of the way you got their attention, if you use imagination and hallucination to get their attention but do it in a stupid way that won't stick, and how well the person who grabs your attention protects it from you getting it back by being ahead of you in caring.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, moonman said:

Just look at his posting history if you want more. Pages and pages of strange disjointed nonsense about humans wagging their tails, gyroscopes, talking to cats through fans, "inventions", etc.

Maybe you'll understand it - nobody else does.

I don't understand it and I remember his other posts that I have read.  That's why I think it is a bot.  Notice how there is no response to anyone else's post or questions, just an additional confusing, word jumbled paragraph.

Edited by Desertrat56

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I don't understand it and I remember his other posts that I have read.  That's why I think it is a bot.  Notice how there is no response to anyone else's post or questions, just an additional confusing, word jumbled paragraph.

He's not a bot. He does respond on occasion, and posts original photos.

Edited by moonman

Just now, moonman said:

He's not a bot. He does respond on occasion, and posts original pictures.

Then he must have a lot of trouble with the english language.

36 minutes ago, moonman said:

He's not a bot. He does respond on occasion, and posts original photos.

I particularly like his diagrams of his creations. 

1 minute ago, moonman said:

Can you translate them?

Certainly; that bit goes, er, there, and then there's another bit down there, and there's a bit of string connecting them, and when you pull on the string the other bit down there (call it "B") jiggles a bit. This creates a disturbance in the Force, which tells your dog that it's time for dinner. :mellow:

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Certainly; that bit goes, er, there, and then there's another bit down there, and there's a bit of string connecting them, and when you pull on the string the other bit down there (call it "B") jiggles a bit. This creates a disturbance in the Force, which tells your dog that it's time for dinner. :mellow:

I think that's exactly right!

No, really, that's exactly what it does.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

The energy of your opinion which is what you put out there in the cricket swamp of ear whistling is like a stink that you may enjoy but may have a dramatically different effect on another person's emotions. Other things are like this. It seems like when you anticipate someone's opinion is going to crawl up on you then you can stop it especially if it was based on false pretenses. Learning to catch other's false pretenses or false information like if you even have the thoughts the opinion is based on learning to catch them in time before they effect you is tiring but works sometimes in keeping things from becoming chaotic.

9 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

The energy of your opinion which is what you put out there in the cricket swamp of ear whistling is like a stink that you may enjoy but may have a dramatically different effect on another person's emotions. Other things are like this. It seems like when you anticipate someone's opinion is going to crawl up on you then you can stop it especially if it was based on false pretenses. Learning to catch other's false pretenses or false information like if you even have the thoughts the opinion is based on learning to catch them in time before they effect you is tiring but works sometimes in keeping things from becoming chaotic.

Maybe if you actually answered some of the questions asked our opinions would be different.

43 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Maybe if you actually answered some of the questions asked our opinions would be different.

I think not jabbering on with indiscernible nonsense would help a lot as well. It's impossible to discuss something that makes no sense to anyone reading it. Better yet, put it in a blog.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Then he must have a lot of trouble with the english language.

His biggest enemy is rational thought.

In other topics he talks about experimenting on his cat and it speaks to him.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Haha 1

It seems like using craft of imagination you can re direct the opinion air into an object, generally an imaginairy object, and if it was based on a false pretense, hand it to the person that created it, open it for them, and boom all the air goes back into them as a headache or just the feeling of all that false opinion at once entering their vestibular.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:10 PM, moonman said:

Blah blah nonsense blah blah blah.