Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bio electrical people beyond normal ranges

Karl05301

For some strange reason and quirk of birth. I effect micro electronic circuitry in devices. I have read much on this subject. Such as people that can’t wear watches or they stop. Computers glitch out when in use by others. And hand held devices go wonky when in use.

I myself effect EKG machines without even being wired up. Much to the astonishment of several cardiologists while it was happening. I also trigger my iPad half the time before my finger gets to the screen. The Siri app on my phone will talk to me at random times when no one has said a word. And my smart TV more than once has turned on when I walked into the room.

I just wish I could control it at will, sadly I can’t. But think of the fun you could have at parties if you could. I was just wondering how many people out there have the same issue. Or is it effecting your health. For me it has. The nerves are dying in my legs and arms.  I have been tested several times by the Doctor. And they haven’t a clue why. Because there is no physical reason, other than I am over charged. Let me know, I look forward to your stories.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

For some strange reason and quirk of birth. I effect micro electronic circuitry in devices. I have read much on this subject. Such as people that can’t wear watches or they stop. Computers glitch out when in use by others. And hand held devices go wonky when in use.

I myself effect EKG machines without even being wired up. Much to the astonishment of several cardiologists while it was happening. I also trigger my iPad half the time before my finger gets to the screen. The Siri app on my phone will talk to me at random times when no one has said a word. And my smart TV more than once has turned on when I walked into the room.

I just wish I could control it at will, sadly I can’t. But think of the fun you could have at parties if you could. I was just wondering how many people out there have the same issue. Or is it effecting your health. For me it has. The nerves are dying in my legs and arms.  I have been tested several times by the Doctor. And they haven’t a clue why. Because there is no physical reason, other than I am over charged. Let me know, I look forward to your stories.

I had this problem with analog electronics.  Could not wear a watch that would work more than a couple of days, televisions tubes would blow out, computer monitors with tubes would catch on fire when I walked by.  Now that everything is digital I rarely have a problem with electronics.  I used to walk in to a room and if I stepped on carpet I would cause a static discharge that would hurt.  If I touched metal I would also get a static discharge over and over.  I since have had reiki attunements and that may have helped as I don't have such an abnormal static build up anymore.  Maybe it is digital is more stable to static electricity or reiki attunements help.  You can choose which.

Also, I think you would enjoy the novels by Jim Butcher about Dresden the wizard trying to get along in the modern world.  :P  You might find yourself wondering where Butcher got his ideas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lithium-Ion-Man is back again!

57 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

My thought is that you may have a stronger than normal etheric aura field around you.

As current medical science does not recognize the existence of etheric fields and prana/Qi energy they would be baffled by your case as you stated.

I would suggest (either on the internet or in flesh) that you investigate what wisdom traditions and practitioners that do accept subtle realms of our biology have to say.

The box of this universe is bigger than we can see.

Edited by papageorge1

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

My thought is that you may have a stronger than normal etheric aura field around you.

As current medical science does not recognize the existence of etheric fields and prana/Qi energy they would be baffled by your case as you stated.

I would suggest (either on the internet or in flesh) that you investigate what wisdom traditions and practitioners that do accept subtle realms of our biology have to say.

Medical science does recognize the electrical current we have running through our bodies though.  This may not be an 'etheric energy' issue.  I suspect that etheric energy does not affect electroinics.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

I'm on the autistic spectrum and have twice as many receptors which get fired on twice as fast and I also affect a lot of things.

Having a stronger bodily EM field can't be controlled.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Medical science does recognize the electrical current we have running through our bodies though.  This may not be an 'etheric energy' issue.  I suspect that etheric energy does not affect electroinics.

That's the same as Q'i and it can't be detected let alone affect anything. 

• Like 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

If it is only known physical level stuff then I would think medical science would understand this condition and have a diagnosis.

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

http://oer2go.org/mods/en-boundless/www.boundless.com/physics/textbooks/boundless-physics-textbook/electric-potential-and-electric-field-18/equipotential-surfaces-and-lines-140/electric-potential-in-human-506-11255/index.html

Yeah....:rolleyes:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I did a whole series of aura photos over a 5 year period. Here is one of them

815062D0-D950-4F63-A104-4455E275A1E1.jpeg

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm on the autistic spectrum and have twice as many receptors which get fired on twice as fast and I also affect a lot of things.

Having a stronger bodily EM field can't be controlled.  

Actually, I am to. So is my grandson.

• Thanks 1

And for the hecklers and scoffers out there. Before you take jabs again, Kirlian photography is a real thing. Not woo woo or made up. And yes, we are all electric beings. Otherwise your dead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

Actually, I am to. So is my grandson.

Both my sons too. 

OP is turning from a "I saw this one weird thing but I don't believe in any of this stuff" kind of poster into a "I'll believe anything you tell me as long as there's a steady paycheck in it" kind of poster very quickly. Overnight, even.

That might be a record.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

we are all electric beings.

Kinda of a give'in. But that doesn't mean anyone is making toasters explode. The human bioelectric potential is low, our bodies are natural resistors. Meaning we don't conduct electricity all that well. As for our own electromagnetic field, it's practically none existence. Let's face it, the earths magnetic field can only influence a compass needle. Our emf is dwarved by the earths field. So yeah, whole lotta nothing. 

• Like 1

Just now, moonman said:

OP is turning from a "I saw this one weird thing I don't believe any of this stuff" kind of poster into a "I'll believe anything you tell me as long as there's a steady paycheck in it" kind of poster very quickly.

Oh God no. I look at everything that comes along. Just because I can’t figure out what in the world something is when applied and looked at with science. Doesn’t mean I discount that things can’t exist. Come on man, join in in some analytical conversation. You might actually learn something along the way. Honestly your brain won’t get hurt..

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Karl05301 said:

The nerves are dying in my legs and arms.  I have been tested several times by the Doctor. And they haven’t a clue why. Because there is no physical reason, other than I am over charged. Let me know, I look forward to your stories.

Ain't buying this. If you've got nerve damage then see a better doctor or a correct one. Orthopedic doctor.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

And for the hecklers and scoffers out there. Before you take jabs again, Kirlian photography is a real thing. Not woo woo or made up. And yes, we are all electric beings. Otherwise your dead.

Sorry, but now that I've just read about the process behind how those portraits are taken - it's complete and utter woo woo silly pants. It's nothing but two images superimposed that are completely unrelated.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Ain't buying this. If you've got nerve damage then see a better doctor or a correct one. Orthopedic doctor.

I don’t know then. I guess then Oregon health sciences university are full of quacks. I bow to your supreme all knowing knowledge. Why are you wasting time on here with such intellect go out and make a bunch of money.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, moonman said:

Sorry, but now that I've just read about the process behind how those portraits are taken - it's complete and utter woo woo silly pants. It's nothing but two images superimposed that are completely unrelated.

Oh my goodness, don’t let that cat out of the bag. Otherwise all those people that spent $15,000 each on those cameras will want their money back. And the company that produced them will go bankrupt. After all, it’s all nonsense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

I don’t know then. I guess then Oregon health sciences university are full of quacks. I bow to your supreme all knowing knowledge. Why are you wasting time on here with such intellect go out and make a bunch of money.

Yeah, I'm a guy with a 120 IQ wishing people had more common sense. A lot more common sense. But if wishes were fishes. We have no proof of your claims, am I supposed to blindly trust that? No, I'm not. You are not the first nor will be the last to claim the extra-ordinary.

24 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

Kirlian photography is a real thing.

Of course it is but you cannot generate a Kirlian image from yourself with a potato cam in your kitchen, genius.

http://skepdic.com/kirlian.html

Actually, what is recorded is due to quite natural phenomena such as pressure, electrical grounding, humidity and temperature. Changes in moisture (which may reflect changes in emotions), barometric pressure, and voltage, among other things, will produce different 'auras'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

Oh my goodness, don’t let that cat out of the bag. Otherwise all those people that spent $15,000 each on those cameras will want their money back. And the company that produced them will go bankrupt. After all, it’s all nonsense.

You seriously think that because something is expensive and pretty, it is somehow legitimate? People pay top dollar for nonsense on a daily basis.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1