Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Karl05301

Bio electrical people beyond normal ranges

92 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Karl05301

For some strange reason and quirk of birth. I effect micro electronic circuitry in devices. I have read much on this subject. Such as people that can’t wear watches or they stop. Computers glitch out when in use by others. And hand held devices go wonky when in use.

I myself effect EKG machines without even being wired up. Much to the astonishment of several cardiologists while it was happening. I also trigger my iPad half the time before my finger gets to the screen. The Siri app on my phone will talk to me at random times when no one has said a word. And my smart TV more than once has turned on when I walked into the room.

I just wish I could control it at will, sadly I can’t. But think of the fun you could have at parties if you could. I was just wondering how many people out there have the same issue. Or is it effecting your health. For me it has. The nerves are dying in my legs and arms.  I have been tested several times by the Doctor. And they haven’t a clue why. Because there is no physical reason, other than I am over charged. Let me know, I look forward to your stories.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
16 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

For some strange reason and quirk of birth. I effect micro electronic circuitry in devices. I have read much on this subject. Such as people that can’t wear watches or they stop. Computers glitch out when in use by others. And hand held devices go wonky when in use.

I myself effect EKG machines without even being wired up. Much to the astonishment of several cardiologists while it was happening. I also trigger my iPad half the time before my finger gets to the screen. The Siri app on my phone will talk to me at random times when no one has said a word. And my smart TV more than once has turned on when I walked into the room.

I just wish I could control it at will, sadly I can’t. But think of the fun you could have at parties if you could. I was just wondering how many people out there have the same issue. Or is it effecting your health. For me it has. The nerves are dying in my legs and arms.  I have been tested several times by the Doctor. And they haven’t a clue why. Because there is no physical reason, other than I am over charged. Let me know, I look forward to your stories.

I had this problem with analog electronics.  Could not wear a watch that would work more than a couple of days, televisions tubes would blow out, computer monitors with tubes would catch on fire when I walked by.  Now that everything is digital I rarely have a problem with electronics.  I used to walk in to a room and if I stepped on carpet I would cause a static discharge that would hurt.  If I touched metal I would also get a static discharge over and over.  I since have had reiki attunements and that may have helped as I don't have such an abnormal static build up anymore.  Maybe it is digital is more stable to static electricity or reiki attunements help.  You can choose which.

Also, I think you would enjoy the novels by Jim Butcher about Dresden the wizard trying to get along in the modern world.  :P  You might find yourself wondering where Butcher got his ideas.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast

Lithium-Ion-Man is back again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Dry skin, dry weather, zap.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
57 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

For some strange reason and quirk of birth. I effect micro electronic circuitry in devices. I have read much on this subject. Such as people that can’t wear watches or they stop. Computers glitch out when in use by others. And hand held devices go wonky when in use.

I myself effect EKG machines without even being wired up. Much to the astonishment of several cardiologists while it was happening. I also trigger my iPad half the time before my finger gets to the screen. The Siri app on my phone will talk to me at random times when no one has said a word. And my smart TV more than once has turned on when I walked into the room.

I just wish I could control it at will, sadly I can’t. But think of the fun you could have at parties if you could. I was just wondering how many people out there have the same issue. Or is it effecting your health. For me it has. The nerves are dying in my legs and arms.  I have been tested several times by the Doctor. And they haven’t a clue why. Because there is no physical reason, other than I am over charged. Let me know, I look forward to your stories.

My thought is that you may have a stronger than normal etheric aura field around you.
 

As current medical science does not recognize the existence of etheric fields and prana/Qi energy they would be baffled by your case as you stated.

I would suggest (either on the internet or in flesh) that you investigate what wisdom traditions and practitioners that do accept subtle realms of our biology have to say.

The box of this universe is bigger than we can see.

Edited by papageorge1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

My thought is that you may have a stronger than normal etheric aura field around you.
 

As current medical science does not recognize the existence of etheric fields and prana/Qi energy they would be baffled by your case as you stated.

I would suggest (either on the internet or in flesh) that you investigate what wisdom traditions and practitioners that do accept subtle realms of our biology have to say.

The box of this universe is bigger than we can see.

Medical science does recognize the electrical current we have running through our bodies though.  This may not be an 'etheric energy' issue.  I suspect that etheric energy does not affect electroinics.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
58 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

I just wish I could control it at will, sadly I can’t. But think of the fun you could have at parties if you could. I was just wondering how many people out there have the same issue. Or is it effecting your health. For me it has. The nerves are dying in my legs and arms.  I have been tested several times by the Doctor. And they haven’t a clue why. Because there is no physical reason, other than I am over charged. Let me know, I look forward to your stories.

I'm on the autistic spectrum and have twice as many receptors which get fired on twice as fast and I also affect a lot of things.

Having a stronger bodily EM field can't be controlled.  

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Medical science does recognize the electrical current we have running through our bodies though.  This may not be an 'etheric energy' issue.  I suspect that etheric energy does not affect electroinics.

That's the same as Q'i and it can't be detected let alone affect anything. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
Just now, Desertrat56 said:

Medical science does recognize the electrical current we have running through our bodies though.  This may not be an 'etheric energy' issue.  I suspect that etheric energy does not affect electroinics.

If it is only known physical level stuff then I would think medical science would understand this condition and have a diagnosis.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Medical science does recognize the electrical current we have running through our bodies though.  This may not be an 'etheric energy' issue.  I suspect that etheric energy does not affect electroinics.

http://oer2go.org/mods/en-boundless/www.boundless.com/physics/textbooks/boundless-physics-textbook/electric-potential-and-electric-field-18/equipotential-surfaces-and-lines-140/electric-potential-in-human-506-11255/index.html

Yeah....:rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karl05301
38 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

My thought is that you may have a stronger than normal etheric aura field around you.
 

As current medical science does not recognize the existence of etheric fields and prana/Qi energy they would be baffled by your case as you stated.

I would suggest (either on the internet or in flesh) that you investigate what wisdom traditions and practitioners that do accept subtle realms of our biology have to say.

The box of this universe is bigger than we can see.

I did a whole series of aura photos over a 5 year period. Here is one of them

815062D0-D950-4F63-A104-4455E275A1E1.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karl05301
42 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm on the autistic spectrum and have twice as many receptors which get fired on twice as fast and I also affect a lot of things.

Having a stronger bodily EM field can't be controlled.  

Actually, I am to. So is my grandson.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karl05301

And for the hecklers and scoffers out there. Before you take jabs again, Kirlian photography is a real thing. Not woo woo or made up. And yes, we are all electric beings. Otherwise your dead.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

Actually, I am to. So is my grandson.

Both my sons too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman

OP is turning from a "I saw this one weird thing but I don't believe in any of this stuff" kind of poster into a "I'll believe anything you tell me as long as there's a steady paycheck in it" kind of poster very quickly. Overnight, even.

That might be a record.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
10 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

we are all electric beings.

Kinda of a give'in. But that doesn't mean anyone is making toasters explode. The human bioelectric potential is low, our bodies are natural resistors. Meaning we don't conduct electricity all that well. As for our own electromagnetic field, it's practically none existence. Let's face it, the earths magnetic field can only influence a compass needle. Our emf is dwarved by the earths field. So yeah, whole lotta nothing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karl05301
Just now, moonman said:

OP is turning from a "I saw this one weird thing I don't believe any of this stuff" kind of poster into a "I'll believe anything you tell me as long as there's a steady paycheck in it" kind of poster very quickly.

Oh God no. I look at everything that comes along. Just because I can’t figure out what in the world something is when applied and looked at with science. Doesn’t mean I discount that things can’t exist. Come on man, join in in some analytical conversation. You might actually learn something along the way. Honestly your brain won’t get hurt..

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
2 hours ago, Karl05301 said:

The nerves are dying in my legs and arms.  I have been tested several times by the Doctor. And they haven’t a clue why. Because there is no physical reason, other than I am over charged. Let me know, I look forward to your stories.

Ain't buying this. If you've got nerve damage then see a better doctor or a correct one. Orthopedic doctor.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
21 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

And for the hecklers and scoffers out there. Before you take jabs again, Kirlian photography is a real thing. Not woo woo or made up. And yes, we are all electric beings. Otherwise your dead.

Sorry, but now that I've just read about the process behind how those portraits are taken - it's complete and utter woo woo silly pants. It's nothing but two images superimposed that are completely unrelated.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karl05301
3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Ain't buying this. If you've got nerve damage then see a better doctor or a correct one. Orthopedic doctor.

I don’t know then. I guess then Oregon health sciences university are full of quacks. I bow to your supreme all knowing knowledge. Why are you wasting time on here with such intellect go out and make a bunch of money.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karl05301
3 minutes ago, moonman said:

Sorry, but now that I've just read about the process behind how those portraits are taken - it's complete and utter woo woo silly pants. It's nothing but two images superimposed that are completely unrelated.

Oh my goodness, don’t let that cat out of the bag. Otherwise all those people that spent $15,000 each on those cameras will want their money back. And the company that produced them will go bankrupt. After all, it’s all nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
2 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

I don’t know then. I guess then Oregon health sciences university are full of quacks. I bow to your supreme all knowing knowledge. Why are you wasting time on here with such intellect go out and make a bunch of money.

Yeah, I'm a guy with a 120 IQ wishing people had more common sense. A lot more common sense. But if wishes were fishes. We have no proof of your claims, am I supposed to blindly trust that? No, I'm not. You are not the first nor will be the last to claim the extra-ordinary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
24 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

Kirlian photography is a real thing.

Of course it is but you cannot generate a Kirlian image from yourself with a potato cam in your kitchen, genius.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

http://skepdic.com/kirlian.html

Actually, what is recorded is due to quite natural phenomena such as pressure, electrical grounding, humidity and temperature. Changes in moisture (which may reflect changes in emotions), barometric pressure, and voltage, among other things, will produce different 'auras'.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
3 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

Oh my goodness, don’t let that cat out of the bag. Otherwise all those people that spent $15,000 each on those cameras will want their money back. And the company that produced them will go bankrupt. After all, it’s all nonsense.

You seriously think that because something is expensive and pretty, it is somehow legitimate? People pay top dollar for nonsense on a daily basis.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.