Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bio electrical people beyond normal ranges

Karl05301

36 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

Actually, I am to. So is my grandson.

Strange.  My grandson is and my daughter tells me I probably am, but it was not diagnosed like it is now when I was a kid.  I wouldn't have been diagnosed anyway since my parents didn't know pay attention to stuff like parents over do now.  I don't know how it would make a difference though.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

My thought is that you may have a stronger than normal etheric aura field around you.

:unsure: :hmm:

Anyway...one day I totally fried my Playstation 2 because I was wearing socks as I walked across a carpeted floor and it was probably pretty dry and when my finger was about 5 milimeters away from the button that opens the CD cover a sizeable bolt of static electricity bridged that gap and..well, no more Playstation...

Static electricity...it's a real thing...

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Strange.  My grandson is and my daughter tells me I probably am, but it was not diagnosed like it is now when I was a kid.  I wouldn't have been diagnosed anyway since my parents didn't know pay attention to stuff like parents over do now.  I don't know how it would make a difference though.

Probably

It's a "ideal trait" for a Algonquian Shaman. Which is why "Medicine families" mate with other "Medicine families" and it's a hereditary caste.

My youngest was a actual "mating suggestion" in a effort to produce something special........abject failure..... :hmm:

30 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It doesn’t. It can be from very slight to down right disabling. That’s why it’s called a spectrum. Very broad and several categories. You can have some traits and not others. It’s variable. No big deal, it’s just how people take in and process information. Me, I’m just quirky. Can’t stand crowds. Loud noise, bright light, my tactile sense is in overdrive and have to wear soft cotton or I get jumpy. I go into hyper focus on things that interest me. Which sometimes is not a good thing because I shut everything else out.

10 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

It doesn’t. It can be from very slight to down right disabling. That’s why it’s called a spectrum. Very broad and several categories. You can have some traits and not others. It’s variable. No big deal, it’s just how people take in and process information. Me, I’m just quirky. Can’t stand crowds. Loud noise, bright light, my tactile sense is in overdrive and have to wear soft cotton or I get jumpy. I go into hyper focus on things that interest me. Which sometimes is not a good thing because I shut everything else out.

The hyper focus is why I could get my work done in a 1/2 block long building with nothing but cubes and people making all kinds of noise and conversation.  But it is very stressful so now I work from home.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The hyper focus is why I could get my work done in a 1/2 block long building with nothing but cubes and people making all kinds of noise and conversation.  But it is very stressful so now I work from home.

Years ago I worked in a noisy factory. It was more of a low pitch droning and ruching air. Made me jumpy as a long tail cat in room full of rocking chairs. And if someone walked up behind me and touched my shoulder to get my attention I would scream! Needless to say I only worked there for about a year and a half.

took a salesman job. Couldn’t do it. Too many people want to shake hands. I only managed to work 15 years out of my entire collective adulthood. Which was good for me, I spent most of my life with reading, studies and my artwork.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Karl05301 said:

For some strange reason and quirk of birth. I effect micro electronic circuitry in devices. I have read much on this subject. Such as people that can’t wear watches or they stop. Computers glitch out when in use by others. And hand held devices go wonky when in use.

I myself effect EKG machines without even being wired up. Much to the astonishment of several cardiologists while it was happening. I also trigger my iPad half the time before my finger gets to the screen. The Siri app on my phone will talk to me at random times when no one has said a word. And my smart TV more than once has turned on when I walked into the room.

I just wish I could control it at will, sadly I can’t. But think of the fun you could have at parties if you could. I was just wondering how many people out there have the same issue. Or is it effecting your health. For me it has. The nerves are dying in my legs and arms.  I have been tested several times by the Doctor. And they haven’t a clue why. Because there is no physical reason, other than I am over charged. Let me know, I look forward to your stories.

Lets pretend for a moment that human beings are like magnets in that a field radiates off from them originating from their minds. That field is reality, and changes to the experienced reality including the flow of time and kinetic energy are actually mind driven changes to the field.

You seem to have a disconnect going on.

Your intention to trigger your iPad (as an example) has been decoupled from the corresponding physical activity needed to activate it. There is a mis-match between your intention, and the field originating from your mind making the appropriate alterations to reality which would be your finger pressing the iPad.

Intentions do that when we are in a narrowed state of mind such as a trance.

I have one where I woke up late, was groggy minded, and didnt have enough time to let my hair gel set normally. So I dried it using a hair dryer. When I went to unplug it., it was not only not plugged in but I realised I didnt plug it in. Yet I spent a couple of minutes using it with heated air coming out.

We frequently have different parts of our minds inactivated. When a trance makes you lose awareness of things you are doing then you get the mis-matches between intention and corresponding alterations to your reality field.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Lets pretend for a moment that human beings are like magnets in that a field radiates off from them originating from their minds. That field is reality, and changes to the experienced reality including the flow of time and kinetic energy are actually mind driven changes to the field.

Your intention to trigger your iPad (as an example) has been decoupled from the corresponding physical activity needed to activate it. There is a mis-match between your intention, and the field originating from your mind making the appropriate alterations to reality which would be your finger pressing the iPad.

I have one where I woke up late, was groggy minded, and didnt have enough time to let my hair gel set normally. So I dried it using a hair dryer. When I went to unplug it., it was not only not plugged in but I realised I didnt plug it in. Yet I spent a couple of minutes using it with heated air coming out.

We frequently have different parts of our minds inactivated. When a trance makes you lose awareness of things you are doing then you get the mis-matches between intention and corresponding alterations to your reality field.

Where have you been my friend. Thank you for that. I have been aware of the possibility of these kinds of things for some time. The first time when a friend of mine pulled a joke on me. He handed me what I assumed was a brand new bottle of vodka and told me to take a snort. I twisted the cap and broke the paper seal. Took a smell and the burn in my nostrils stung. Then I tipped it up and took a pull off that bottle and felt it burn all the way down. Then my friend started laughing at me and said, stupid, that’s just water! But I swear to God it smelled and burned like the real stuff. From then on I realized that intention and belief are a very powerful thing.

53 minutes ago, Bendy Demon said:

:unsure: :hmm:

Anyway...one day I totally fried my Playstation 2 because I was wearing socks as I walked across a carpeted floor and it was probably pretty dry and when my finger was about 5 milimeters away from the button that opens the CD cover a sizeable bolt of static electricity bridged that gap and..well, no more Playstation...

Static electricity...it's a real thing...

Not explaining why Karl is experiencing much more than Bendy and other very unusual effects 

In other words I am skeptical of Karls claims.

Static electricity has been a long since verifiable thing..scientifically and not anecdotally where as 'Chi/Qi or 'etheric energy' has not.

99.99% of the time things can be explained via mundane avenues/science and not wishful thinking or absence of knowledge on physics, psychology, biology, etc.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bendy Demon said:

In other words I am skeptical of Karls claims.

Static electricity has been a long since verifiable thing..scientifically and not anecdotally where as 'Chi/Qi or 'etheric energy' has not.

99.99% of the time things can be explained via mundane avenues/science and not wishful thinking or absence of knowledge on physics, psychology, biology, etc.

I'm still saying that sounds like an explain-away. I am sure Karl is aware of static electricity. 

52 minutes ago, Karl05301 said:

I realized that intention and belief are a very powerful thing.

That's one of the first things I learned as a child. Everything else, drums, rattles, chants, symbols, etc. are just "focusing tools" for your intention. 

The Power of Intention is everything.  

• Like 3

Whether it is paranormal,intention of the mind or a physical affliction ( and I do believe it's real) it would be damn expensive replacing all the electrical equipment. :(

17 minutes ago, openozy said:

Whether it is paranormal,intention of the mind or a physical affliction ( and I do believe it's real) it would be damn expensive replacing all the electrical equipment. :(

Some days when it gets bad, I wear latex gloves while playing with my devices. And I have ruined a few electronic that I couldn’t get to work anymore. I have a lot of trouble with batteries going dead before they should. I can’t figure out why that is. Unless it is causing things to work harder to complete the tasks.

• Like 1

Let's talk more about why kirlian "aura" photography is woo.

The way I understand it, it's a camera hooked up to a biofeedback sensor. You take a picture of the subject while the subject touches the sensor. Fancy computer stuff happens, and the data from the sensor is superimposed over the photo. The camera doesn't actually see all the rainbow unicorn happy clouds, those are computer created with fancy algorithms and filters and who knows what else.

Now, how exactly is that a picture of an "aura"? It's two separate and unrelated data sets mashed into one. You could touch the sensor and take a picture of a chair, and the chair would have an aura.

It's pretty, it's expensive, but it amounts to absolutely nothing but a superficial glamour shot.

Don't agree? Tell me how I'm wrong.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Yes of course you did..  

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, papageorge1 said:

My thought is that you may have a stronger than normal etheric aura field around you.

You confuse "bio-electromagnetic auric field" -- so to speak, one living individual's emanated bodily halo whose physically interacts with electrically-charged particles and light, with "ethereal aura" which is just an another denomination for the emanated essence of the psyche or soul; essence which theorically belies on so called supra-physical, psionic, fundamental and conceptual levels.

Ethereal bodies may affects or being a wrllspring to these subsiding spheres of reality accordingly esoterical and philosophical traditions, yet one is nonetheless distinguishable from the other. This is like confusing Great Britain with the United Kingdom.

As current medical science does not recognize the existence of etheric fields and prana/Qi energy they would be baffled by your case as you stated.

Matter-of-factly, the mainstream field of allopathic science does recognize than human beings and some lifeforms does emit some types of electrically-charged auric fields: they just refuse to reckon anything that sound "uncartesian" from the perspective of Western's science conventions. The concepts of "Qi" and "prana" ans their Western counterpart (vrill, élan vital, ecetera) are still perceived as fringe science or mere oriental superstitions.

I would suggest (either on the internet or in flesh) that you investigate what wisdom traditions and practitioners that do accept subtle realms of our biology have to say.

Affecting one electronical device's operating quality is far less subtle than that.

Edited by CuriousEye
  • Haha 1

On 1/17/2020 at 5:17 AM, Karl05301 said:

I have been tested several times by the Doctor

Please post the diagnoses.  Your doctor is obligated to provide you with printed copies if you ask, and of course you can easily blank out any personal ID information.  I'd like to see those ECG printouts too.

Similarly, please post the original for your photograph, and also provide technical information on the process.

If not ..?  welll, the smarm you direct at those questioning you, would appear to be rather ironic and misplaced....

Edited by ChrLzs

I think our energy fields sort of leak ?  Any fields I think, are a little fuzzy around the edges?  I swear I ,sometimes, pick up my wife's thought...when near her.   I'll sort of 'hear it' in my mind....then she will Say it!   

I think people pick up other people's thoughts ,and sometimes feelings, that way all the time.    ??  I think i do anyway.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Please post the diagnoses.  Your doctor is obligated to provide you with printed copies if you ask, and of course you can easily blank out any personal ID information.  I'd like to see those ECG printouts too.

Similarly, please post the original for your photograph, and also provide technical information on the process.

If not ..?  welll, the smarm you direct at those questioning you, would appear to be rather ironic and misplaced....

Karl05301 is no longer with us here at UM : ( 

36 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Karl05301 is no longer with us here at UM : ( 

Oh, that's a shame.  He would have been the very first person to have certified medical evidence of these sort of claims.

Dang. 

• Haha 2

On 2/9/2020 at 6:43 AM, CuriousEye said:

The concepts of "Qi" and "prana" ... are still perceived as fringe science

Qi(Chi) masters at work:

How dare science regard such stuff as garbage?  :D 

Do feel free to post some controlled testing that shows otherwise.  Hereabouts, we like decent evidence, not anecdotal assurances

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Once when I was on a cycle-camping trip in Lincolnshire, I was cycling past RAF Cranwell about 2 in the morning, everywhere was quite and deserted, and as I passed each street light (in the pic below), they went out, then came back on when I'd passed!..

I think there's a name for it in the paranormal world where lights go out or flicker or come back on..

cranwell-gjw.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 6:43 AM, papageorge1 said:

As current medical science does not recognize the existence of etheric fields and prana/Qi energy they would be baffled by your case as you stated.

I would suggest (either on the internet or in flesh) that you investigate what wisdom traditions and practitioners that do accept subtle realms of our biology have to say.

The box of this universe is bigger than we can see.

Please find out what ether is, no doubt you're misusing words.

27 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Please find out what ether is, no doubt you're misusing words.

No misuse. To start with here is  the Wikipedia article on Etheric Plane.

The etheric plane (see also etheric body) is a term introduced into Theosophy by Charles Webster Leadbeater and Annie Besant to represent the subtle part of the lower plane of existence. It represents the fourth [higher] subplane of the physical plane (a hyperplane)