Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Karl05301

Bio electrical people beyond normal ranges

112 posts in this topic

moonman
19 hours ago, Crikey said:

No offence mate but I'm sure I also speak for most other people who've experienced paranormal phenomena when I say WE DON'T CARE what skeptics say..:D

For example, whenever somebody posts an experience, the skeptics all start rocking and rolling and hitting it with their negative vibes because that's what skeptics DO, they're so predictable and monotonous and-

It's not the skeptics fault that people mostly post "experiences" that are either explainable, mistakes, or born from ingnorance or mental instability.

I can't remember the last time I read a claim here that made me actually think they had something genuinely unexplained happen. You talk about boring, let's see another orb photo or hear another evp of nothing but background noise, now THAT is boring.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Crikey
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 7:28 PM, TashaMarie said:

Static electricity can do one, I'm sick of getting shocks from shopping trolleys (carts) and that one hand rail in Boots.

Yeah I always get a static shock when I step on the escalator in WH Smiths and touch the moving handrail.

19_Kilo
On 1/16/2020 at 2:17 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Medical science does recognize the electrical current we have running through our bodies though.  This may not be an 'etheric energy' issue.  I suspect that etheric energy does not affect electroinics.

Sorry, but medical science has known for quite a while now how much electricity our bodies can generate,  as well as how it's created.

Short answer: chemical reactions catalyze by trace elements like sodium, sugars, and acids. Not that much different from how batteries function. 

And I hope you were joking about being able to blow out TV CRTs in the past. I too am very familiar with Harry Dresden. LOL 

https://www.graduate.umaryland.edu/gsa/gazette/February-2016/How-the-human-body-uses-electricity/

19_Kilo
On 1/16/2020 at 1:17 PM, Karl05301 said:

For some strange reason and quirk of birth. I effect micro electronic circuitry in devices. I have read much on this subject. Such as people that can’t wear watches or they stop. Computers glitch out when in use by others. And hand held devices go wonky when in use.

I myself effect EKG machines without even being wired up. Much to the astonishment of several cardiologists while it was happening. I also trigger my iPad half the time before my finger gets to the screen. The Siri app on my phone will talk to me at random times when no one has said a word. And my smart TV more than once has turned on when I walked into the room.

I just wish I could control it at will, sadly I can’t. But think of the fun you could have at parties if you could. I was just wondering how many people out there have the same issue. Or is it effecting your health. For me it has. The nerves are dying in my legs and arms.  I have been tested several times by the Doctor. And they haven’t a clue why. Because there is no physical reason, other than I am over charged. Let me know, I look forward to your stories.

Have your physicians never given you an electro-myelgram test?

ECT?

Or have you try trans-cutaneous neural stimulation?

Holter Monitors? 

Even MRIs to try and detect nerve damage?

Mineral supplements have helped fibromyalgia sufferers, believe it or not. Theory is the minerals like iron, zinc, magnesium, etc help rectify the chemical/electrical imbalances that cause the muscle motor neurons to become overactive and fire needlessly, thus resulting in the pain.

Best wishes.

Desertrat56
10 hours ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Sorry, but medical science has known for quite a while now how much electricity our bodies can generate,  as well as how it's created.

Short answer: chemical reactions catalyze by trace elements like sodium, sugars, and acids. Not that much different from how batteries function. 

And I hope you were joking about being able to blow out TV CRTs in the past. I too am very familiar with Harry Dresden. LOL 

https://www.graduate.umaryland.edu/gsa/gazette/February-2016/How-the-human-body-uses-electricity/

I lost the thread of this conversation so I am confused about your hoping I was joking.  If you were referring to my story about a CRT catching on fire when I walked past, no I was not joking, it happened.  For a couple of months until my cheapskate boss finally started buying new equipment any monitor I touched either shorted out or quit working.  The fire only happened once.   I don't know why I worded my comment the way I did because I do know that science has proven the electrical nature of our body, hence pacemakers etc.  I just don't think they have acknowledged the electrical field we have around our bodies.  Do you know anything about old time dowsing for water or copper?

19_Kilo
22 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I lost the thread of this conversation so I am confused about your hoping I was joking.  If you were referring to my story about a CRT catching on fire when I walked past, no I was not joking, it happened.  For a couple of months until my cheapskate boss finally started buying new equipment any monitor I touched either shorted out or quit working.  The fire only happened once.   I don't know why I worded my comment the way I did because I do know that science has proven the electrical nature of our body, hence pacemakers etc.  I just don't think they have acknowledged the electrical field we have around our bodies.  Do you know anything about old time dowsing for water or copper?

Dowsing is BS. Just like a human body making a crt catch fire. 

• Haha 1

Desertrat56
28 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Dowsing is BS. Just like a human body making a crt catch fire. 

I smell fear.

• Haha 1

19_Kilo
27 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I smell fear.

LOL.  Nah, you smell that bs I mentioned.

• Thanks 1

TashaMarie
On 2/23/2020 at 6:33 AM, Crikey said:

Yeah I always get a static shock when I step on the escalator in WH Smiths and touch the moving handrail.

Annoying isn't it.

ChrLzs

Goldarn it.  So *many* tales, and so little (in fact .. NO) evidence...  It's a particular pity as many of the tales would not have have been all that difficult to document.  The EKG one is of interest as it would be a BIG problem for the reliability of EKG diagnoses, and a major topic of discussion in medical circles.

And certainly if it was a real effect, then you could set up experiments to test it.  I'd be happy to help with the experiment design...

jkje
On 1/16/2020 at 2:17 PM, Karl05301 said:

For some strange reason and quirk of birth. I effect micro electronic circuitry in devices. I have read much on this subject. Such as people that can’t wear watches or they stop. Computers glitch out when in use by others. And hand held devices go wonky when in use.

You have experienced this problem since birth?  I try to use science to explain mysterious events.  I myself have generated static electricity but never to my knowledge did it affect electronic and electrical devices in my home. All that I experienced was a strong static electrical shock. Maybe the link below might be of some use to you.        " Many people do not realize their super charged energy can cause electronic and electric appliances interferences. "         https://consciouslifenews.com/slider-phenomena-high-energy-people-causing-electronics-go-haywire/11117856/      

jkje

Body capacitance is the physical property of the human body that has it act as a capacitor. Like any other electrically-conductive object, a human body can store electric charge if insulated. The actual amount of capacitance varies with the surroundings; it would be low when standing on top of a pole with nothing nearby, but high when leaning against an insulated, but grounded large metal surface, such as a household refrigerator, or a metal wall in a factory.                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_capacitance