Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Essan

Russian weather caused by US climate weapons

Essan

This should possibly be filed under "weird, bizarre and offbeat news" .....

U.S. ‘Climate Weapon’ Caused Russia’s Warm Winter, Lawmaker Says

The United States may be using a “climate weapon” to cause an unseasonably warm winter in Russia, a lawmaker has claimed in an interview with the Govorit Moskva radio station Tuesday.

Weather experts say the anomaly in Moscow and parts of Russia this winter was caused by an atmospheric front from the Atlantic Ocean.

“I’m convinced these are not random changes in the climate,” Alexei Zhuravlyov, a member of Russia’s lower house of parliament, the State Duma, told Govorit Moskva. 

“If [Russia's permafrost] melts now, it will be a disaster. ... The Americans know this and they’re testing this weapon,” the leader of the nationalist Rodina party said, alleging that the U.S. tests are in violation of international bans.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/01/15/us-climate-weapon-caused-russias-warm-winter-lawmaker-says-a68904

:huh::rolleyes::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Edited by Essan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Piney
2 hours ago, Essan said:

This should possibly be filed under "weird, bizarre and offbeat news" .....

The Cold War idiotic rumor mill is back in force. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Robotic Jew
32 minutes ago, Piney said:

We have now moved onto the "Warm War" portion I guess...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Piney
2 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

We have now moved onto the "Warm War" portion I guess...

I donno.....They might turn their Siberian Polar Beam Satellite on Florida. :unsure2:

• Haha 4

Essan

So who's been firing climate guns at England then?  Whoever it is: I demand you give us our winter!   :angry:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Raptor Witness

Crazy .....

• Like 1

joc
1 hour ago, Piney said:

I donno.....They might turn their Siberian Polar Beam Satellite on Florida. :unsure2:

Wayyyyy back in the day...I was a General Hospital devotee!  There were a lot of episodes that went on for awhile about something just like that.   They froze Port Charles and it was snowing in July!  Luke saved the world however.  Kind of owned Port Charles after that!  Luke and Laura were huge!

The Cassadines are a fictional aristocratic family from the American soap opera General Hospital. ... Various family members have been sometime residents of Port Charles, living in Wyndemere Castle on Spoon Island. ... plans, including the Ice Princess storyline, a plot to freeze the world using a weather machine.

Edited by joc
  • Haha 2

Desertrat56

In the 60's it was well known that weather experiments were being done in the U.S.  I suspect that U.S. weather is also caused by U.S. "climate weapons".  Anyone who has had one college geography class knows that a change in weather anywhere in the world affects the weather everywhere. 

• Like 1

Doug1029
1 hour ago, Essan said:

So who's been firing climate guns at England then?  Whoever it is: I demand you give us our winter!   :angry:

Are you forgetting what snow is yet?

Doug

• Haha 2

Essan
19 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Are you forgetting what snow is yet?

Doug

Snow?  

Not even had an air frost since the beginning of December! :( 

• Like 1

Raptor Witness

I wonder what their scientists have to say about pulling most of the major carbon deposits out of the ground, and throwing it into the atmosphere?

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
3 hours ago, Piney said:

Didn't you know that we have Whether control Satellites, they work by firing a low grade laser beam into the Atmosphere over a specific location. By doing so they increase the atmospheric tempreture thus warming things up and preventing Snow.:D Now if anyone believes this, I also have some Ocean front property in Arizona for sale please PM me if you want to buy it. :yes: PS I will sell it cheap

Peace.

• Haha 2

Robotic Jew
23 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Didn't you know that we have Whether control Satellites, they work by firing a low grade laser beam into the Atmosphere over a specific location. By doing so they increase the atmospheric tempreture thus warming things up and preventing Snow.:D Now if anyone believes this, I also have some Ocean front property in Arizona for sale please PM me if you want to buy it. :yes: PS I will sell it cheap

Peace.

Can you see the sea from the front porch of this property?

• Haha 3

Doug1029
4 hours ago, Piney said:

Look out for the Freeze Ray!

Doug

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Doug1029
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Peace.

A satellite would have to transmit a huge amount of energy to the atmosphere.  It seems unlikely that one that powerful could be built.

Doug

• Thanks 2

Piney
2 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Look out for the Freeze Ray!

Doug

New Jersey has already been hit with it!! :o

• Haha 1

Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, Doug1029 said:

A satellite would have to transmit a huge amount of energy to the atmosphere.  It seems unlikely that one that powerful could be built.

Doug

Don't know if realize it but I was Joking, sorry if I wasn't clear about that. But your are right, I can't imagine the amount of energy it would. 

Peace

• Haha 1

Manwon Lender
4 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Crazy .....

I recent saw the Goat, you were talking about with the Prominent Horn. So you don't have too worry about him any longer, I **** him and he is currently roasting in a spit over my outdoor BQ, so that threat has certainly been averted.:devil:

peace

Manwon Lender
4 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Crazy .....

Don't worry about the Fire, it's only Gabrial eating Red Hot Chili Peppers and breaking wind!!:devil:

Peace

joc

I googled weather manipulation and found this...kind of interesting.

COLD WAR MAY SPAWN WEATHER-CONTROL RACE

The website itself is what is so interesting...