Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Project Blue Book' stars talk real-life UFOs

UM-Bot

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2020 at 7:17 PM, Jojo99 said:

Looking forward to season 2. Great show

Did you (or anyone else) see the last episode? 

I am starting to wonder what's happening here... 

Last season was great but I've noticed the beginning statements were much different from this season's.

And poor Dr. Alan Hynek, the real Dr. Hynec is not here to defend himself or his notes, after last weeks episode I am starting to wonder where this is leading.

I have been watching the show for entertainment and even though it states that it is based on real events, it is not. I wished we could hear from Dr. Hynec himself, it sure would be interesting to hear... :tu:

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Candor said:

I have been watching the show for entertainment and even though it states that it is based on real events, it is not. I wished we could hear from Dr. Hynec himself, it sure would be interesting to hear... :tu:

Yes me too and I wish he would have left a note of a definite yes or a definite no and I'm beginning to wonder if they have put a twist on his notes... 

At this point I'm a believer of both tho, that a lot of what we've seen have be craft of our own government as well as unexplained crafts too, the universe is way to vast for us to be the ONLY ones.

The house I grew up in, is on one of the state's air force flight paths so it would make sense of some of the things I / we've seen.

• Like 1

I do not have a source/link but supposedly Dr. Hynec was a skeptic when he started working for the government but became a believer once exposed to the evidences.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Candor said:

I do not have a source/link but supposedly Dr. Hynec was a skeptic when he started working for the government but became a believer once exposed to the evidences.

Yes I understand the to be true, also.

I wonder if his air force partner, Captain Michael Quinn is still alive or if he left any secret notes behind somewhere. lol

3 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

Yes I understand the to be true, also.

I wonder if his air force partner, Captain Michael Quinn is still alive or if he left any secret notes behind somewhere. lol

Ask the producer of the show...   :D

1 hour ago, Candor said:

I have been watching the show for entertainment and even though it states that it is based on real events, it is not.

yeah exactly... it sells the show but they should say based on real claims

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

yeah exactly... it sells the show but they should say based on real claims

The events in the show are exaggerated to keep it entertaining. 

As Richard D. Hall says: Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see...   :tu:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Candor said:

As Richard D. Hall says: Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see...   :tu:

i do not need the likes of Richard D. Hall to state the bleeding obvious= though i'd suggest others do:D

• Haha 1

I definitely can't wait for season 2

1 hour ago, bruce fiction said:

I definitely can't wait for season 2

It already started mate, 2 weeks ago  :yes:

Thanks for the heads up I'll check it out