Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need help understanding this Dream.

Kaz787

Hello everyone, im new and i just wanted to talk to someone on this dream i had a few minutes ago. 

Im in College and i use medically cannabis for back pains i have when i sleep. This is important because in this dream i felt like i was under the influence of it but i know yesterday I didn't use it. The dream was very odd and i don't quite remember having anything like it before yet it felt like ive had it many times before. I will exclude the randomness of the dream so it makes more sense. 

I was in a hallway, white lights and black walls. It was a pretty long hallway (not infinitely long) now i was walking and i saw all these animals, I can't remember all the animals right now but i know it was animals right next to eachother. On leashes but the leashes were not really attached to anything, they would freely move yet they chose to sit near the walls when i passed by. I remember seeing a Siberian Husky, and a Lion. Whats interesting is they all spoke, all the animals could talk and say things. But only really the Lion talked to me. When i was in there it felt like I've been in that hallway many times before, i know my purpose for being there was to give them food because in some odd way i also ate the food i gave to them individually. And it wasn't normal food like for example Lions eat raw meat but i wasn't sharing raw meat with the lion. It was just food (don't know how else to explain) anyways i was apologizing in the dream to all the animals. For not being there enough, in the dream i was incredibly attached to all of them, hugging them and making little gestures of love. I was apologizing for not coming enough. Then when i went to the lion he told me "We aren't angry that you don't come enough, we're disappointed that you leave when you get angry" and in that moment everything stopped around me and i kind of "woke up" but not from the dream. It took me somewhere else, and i had my cannabis pen i use in my hand. 

All i can assume from it is that i got high in the dream and it took me to some place I love to go to. Anyways I don't know what to think of it and i would like to hear some opinions or some questions to help me understand it aswell. 

Hope everyone's having a good morning.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kaz787 said:

Hello everyone, im new and i just wanted to talk to someone on this dream i had a few minutes ago. 

Im in College and i use medically cannabis for back pains i have when i sleep. This is important because in this dream i felt like i was under the influence of it but i know yesterday I didn't use it. The dream was very odd and i don't quite remember having anything like it before yet it felt like ive had it many times before. I will exclude the randomness of the dream so it makes more sense. 

I was in a hallway, white lights and black walls. It was a pretty long hallway (not infinitely long) now i was walking and i saw all these animals, I can't remember all the animals right now but i know it was animals right next to eachother. On leashes but the leashes were not really attached to anything, they would freely move yet they chose to sit near the walls when i passed by. I remember seeing a Siberian Husky, and a Lion. Whats interesting is they all spoke, all the animals could talk and say things. But only really the Lion talked to me. When i was in there it felt like I've been in that hallway many times before, i know my purpose for being there was to give them food because in some odd way i also ate the food i gave to them individually. And it wasn't normal food like for example Lions eat raw meat but i wasn't sharing raw meat with the lion. It was just food (don't know how else to explain) anyways i was apologizing in the dream to all the animals. For not being there enough, in the dream i was incredibly attached to all of them, hugging them and making little gestures of love. I was apologizing for not coming enough. Then when i went to the lion he told me "We aren't angry that you don't come enough, we're disappointed that you leave when you get angry" and in that moment everything stopped around me and i kind of "woke up" but not from the dream. It took me somewhere else, and i had my cannabis pen i use in my hand. 

All i can assume from it is that i got high in the dream and it took me to some place I love to go to. Anyways I don't know what to think of it and i would like to hear some opinions or some questions to help me understand it aswell. 

From my perspective...I would suggest you consider the dream as relevant to actual occurrences happening in your life.  Our dreams tend to mimic reality.

Someone in your life that dream might apply to?

• Like 2

@Kaz787 Could it be that the animals (all aspects of yourself) were letting you know that your back problems are due to anger and that using the cannabis does not resolve the issue, it just takes you out of yourself?  Usually I don't see that as a part of cannabis but more an opiate thing.  However there are strains that do that.  Could you do some research on the type of cannabis you are using and maybe try a different strain, and at the same time examine where you hide your anger and deal with that.  The animal mentioned "when you get angry you leave" so that to me is the Big Clue.  I am guessing, since I don't know you and I am not an expert, just someone who has a lot of crazy dreams and some of them have messages that I have to interpret.

When it comes down to it, you can ask for help and help is offered but ultimately you have to figure out the meaning of the dream.

Welcome to the forum.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

From reading what you have posted I am going to try to decipher what I got out of this. 

Some situations in life are complicated, black walls and white light to me, I would think this is a message that sometimes you're making things too complicated, but then again life is complicated, it would be nice of everything is black-and-white, yes or no but life is not so.

In my interpretation I would guess that these animals you feed may represent some people in your life that you may not spend enough time with, as well as certain things you like to do and hobbies, the people and places that fill your bucket of love, at the same time the people that receive love from you, I think there is a message here that maybe calling for you to analyze your priority and to find a balance between school and the other things in your life.

The Wolf representing a loan being, strong fierce, mighty and hard working and determined to survive.

The lion is much more complexed, representing loyalty, pride, dignity and courage.

My guess is that you are not feeding the courageous lion within. And your sub conscious may be trying to pull you back to yourself and the things that you long for within, that you may feel you do not need or that you may not feel that you long for. 

You're feeding things but may not be feeding the correct things. And the courage that you have may need to be strengthened.

The pen in your hand, I am assuming here that you may have mixed feelings about this. Or maybe your and your subconscious do feel that it may help at times, but at the same time your or your sub conscious may also feel that it may hinder your situation.

You may also have a fear that you're not aware of, of depending on it when you would rather not.

• Thanks 1

Without breaking out my Freudian Sofa to analyze the plethora of symbolisms you described. This is my posit.

1 sometimes a dream is just a dream. A mix of things you’ve seen, heard and experienced, all jumbled together.

2 If you are stressed, over tired, on meds, facing future things to worry about. Will combine in the subconscious and play out in dream land with all kinds of wacky symbolism.

3 may actually be a type of subconscious attempt  to relay a deeper meaning to a given circumstance you may be facing.

• Like 2

I'm unsure what you mean by 'woke up' however there's a popular term commonly used on dream sites 'false awakenings'. You basically realize you're awake in dream (a heightened state of awareness) then slip back into la la land (lose concentration). Its happens to almost everybody. Furthermore you could look term 'lucid dream'. Supposedly we have numerous dreams every night (but usually don't recall everything). Perhaps when you 'woke up' you were starting another dream. 

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Kaz787 said:

It an interesting dream, but it is hard to say for sure how it relates to things. In my opinion, no one can interpret a dream better than the person who has it. To do this think about the different components of the dream and apply them to your life around the time you had the dream. Such as, Animals, Food, Anger. and the Animals ability to speak, then see how it all ties into your life.

Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum.

Peace

• Like 3

I would say it most likely means you have subconscious worries about not fulfilling commitments, maybe letting someone down?   Or not fulfilling your potential in some way.   This doesn't necessarily mean you are not doing these things, just that subconsciously you worry that you could do more, do better. 

I don't think it's anything to (consciously) worry about too much though. 

• Like 2

The animals might represent guidance but with no one to work with they meander and feel a bit lost and ignored.

The lion in the dream summed it up rather succinctly; he was right to the point.

He said, "We're disappointed that you leave when you are angry".

In other words it sounds like you may tend to throw your hands up in the air and give up, walk away or dismiss everything as pointless/stupid/etc when you are upset/frustrated/angry....

Also I am suspecting you might be using your cannabis for something other than just pain management.

Just my interpretation for now....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1