Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing time

Karl05301

This event is taken from my log book of strange events.

8-14-19: Missing time.
 Something very strange happened today. The wife and I planned an outing. We were going to drop off our dog Bodhi for a grooming. Then to use up time while waiting we were going to a near by town for lunch. It was about 35 minutes away.
We dropped off Bodhi and started out for Bellows Falls. Soon we made it to Bellows Falls and I checked our digital clock and it took 35 minutes to get there.
We got a sandwich at Subway and sat outside to eat. All the while I was eating I kept having a feeling I hadn’t had in a long time. I was being watched. We were alone and no one around, but it was there. That damned feeling of being observed. Kind of like being on a stage with all eyes on you.
We finished and started back. I started the car and checked the clock. It was 12:55 as I pulled out of the parking space. I made my way through town and headed for the next village of Saxton River that is 5 miles away. Nothing seemed unusual as we went. Although I did feel a little dizzy for a moment. And as we got into Saxton River I glanced down at the clock and it was 1:24! How in the world did it take 29 minutes to travel 5 miles......it doesn’t. I have been through here many times and if I drive slow, I do it in 8 minutes. 
Needless to say, it took 56 minutes to get back to where I started. The exact same route it took 35 minutes to get to. The wife was aware of everything that happened because she was the one that kept asking me about the times. And looked at the clock as well
  • Like 2

I believe you have also talked about UFO strangeness too on this forum. My first hunch is that two plus two equals alien abduction with memory suspension.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

Ok... yep... I've been in this situation once before and part of me wonders if we should find other similarities and other things we have in common to see why we and other people, have multiple events of these experiences that are a wide range of anomalies but I am not willing : ( beside that I believe the government has already looked into this and found no connection... 

What I mean are things like...

Are these other people in my general area, or if they possibly share the same birthdate that I do, or birth month, or if if these other people may have the same or similar health issues or certain eye color and so on... I just wonder, just what is the darn connection!

But it's way off and does not fit.... I think the connection is that we are the same species. And so recently have decided that this idea of having anything else in common, is ridiculous.

21 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I believe you have also talked about UFO strangeness too on this forum. My first hunch is that two plus two equals alien abduction with memory suspension.

And I am starting to consider the same and the orbs and ghost and demonic stuff all as well fit together, some how in this neat one big pack. ???

Hi guys, I have pages of strange events In my log book that I was going to post. Really out of this world stuff that occurred in the last few years. But I am the very first person to say, I am not special! I am a very common kind of person. I don’t have a clue why this stuff is happening to me and my wife. So please, all who read my posts. Take them for what they are. Curiosities and odd events that I can’t quite figure out. I welcome constructive ideas as to possible why’s. And maybe you can see something obvious that I am over looking. So we can both laugh about it. Or maybe, just maybe. You will be just as stumped as I am.

22 minutes ago, Debra F. II said:

And I am starting to consider the same and the orbs and ghost and demonic stuff all as well fit together, some how in this neat one big pack. ???

No, I think they are different things out there. Earthly spirits and aliens can be thought of separately.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karl05301 said:

Hi guys, I have pages of strange events In my log book that I was going to post. Really out of this world stuff that occurred in the last few years. But I am the very first person to say, I am not special! I am a very common kind of person. I don’t have a clue why this stuff is happening to me and my wife. So please, all who read my posts. Take them for what they are. Curiosities and odd events that I can’t quite figure out. I welcome constructive ideas as to possible why’s. And maybe you can see something obvious that I am over looking. So we can both laugh about it. Or maybe, just maybe. You will be just as stumped as I am.

I  Started to write down incidents that were happening in my house in January of 2011 but by January of 2019 things were going on all day, every day and night, at all hours. I just gave up on trying to write everything down because I couldn't keep up.

The photo attached is on the first page of my book, even though it was taken in 2009. (Sorry it is sideways.) 

I was taking a picture of my very larg poke plant that is by our back door. I did not see this while taking the photo but I did feel very uneasy, like I wasn't alone and with that same feeling of what you have described, like someone was watching me. 

I am excited to hear more of your experiences and look forward to them.

I am very happy to meet you and papa George. 

20200117_215634_compress53_resize_66_compress39.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

No, I think they are different things out there. Earthly spirits and aliens can be thought of separately.  

Ok : ) at this point I'm confused, I can't tell one from the other anymore, everything is colliding together.

How common do you think it is for people to experience both at the same time?

I also have that technology thing going on or surges of energy,  or what ever you call it, I can't were watches and I blow light bulbs and devices sometimes, but it's real bad every spring, generally March for me.

Karl05301 is the first I've met that has talk about it as a whole like what I am experiencing, sounds like maybe you too papageorge?

I don't feel like I'm special, I know theres a lot of people experiencing what I am and have in the past. But I do feel like we all do have a purpose of some sort. 

It sure is nice to finally talk with others about my experiences without being called a liar or someone telling me I am crazy or that I have some type of mental illness.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Karl05301 said:

I am beginning to see something fairly obvious that I don't think  you are seeing.  A pattern of you obsessing with everything from carpet circles, to loss of time to, flashes of light penetrating your walls.  You keep a log book of everything weird that happens to you.  Who does that?  Seriously?  I think you may be lost in a compulsive obsessive disorder of some kind.  Maybe linked to your PTSD or suppressed war memories...I don't know...I am not a psychiatrist.  I'm just telling you what I see.  Not criticizing...just sayin'. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Debra F. II said:

20200117_215634_compress53_resize_66_compress39.jpg

It's a bad picture....we delete bad pictures Deb...we don't try to assign some paranormal association to them.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

It's a bad picture....we delete bad pictures Deb...we don't try to assign some paranormal association to them.  

No.... We, as in the mod team, do not delete bad pictures... that’s a weird thing to say. Though pictures may be removed for things like being explicit or graphic or due to copyright infringement, they don’t get removed just because some folks don’t consider them good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Debra F. II said:

Ok : ) at this point I'm confused, I can't tell one from the other anymore, everything is colliding together.

I'm not sure but I agree they sometimes go together. Aliens for example might use more than three-dimensions we are familiar with.

I also have that technology thing going on or surges of energy,  or what ever you call it, I can't were watches and I blow light bulbs and devices sometimes, but it's real bad every spring, generally March for me.

As I said my first thought is that you guys have an unusual etheric aura energy that affects sensitive devices. 

Karl05301 is the first I've met that has talk about it as a whole like what I am experiencing, sounds like maybe you too papageorge?

Well I'm just a regular George no one especially different like you guys but I learn from considering your experiences so thanks for sharing.

I don't feel like I'm special, I know theres a lot of people experiencing what I am and have in the past. But I do feel like we all do have a purpose of some sort. 

It sure is nice to finally talk with others about my experiences without being called a liar or someone telling me I am crazy or that I have some type of mental illness.

Thank you!

Nice to meet you too fellow Detroiter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

I'm not sure but I agree they sometimes go together. Aliens for example might use more than three-dimensions we are familiar with.

As I said my first thought is that you guys have an unusual etheric aura energy that affects sensitive devices. 

Well I'm just a regular George no one especially different like you guys but I learn from considering your experiences so thanks for sharing.

Nice to meet you too fellow Detroiter.

Thank you, 

I also wondered if anyone notices anything unusual when they use pine sol? If anyone uses it...

I use pine sol when I mop my floors, when I am done I go to my garage to smoke when I am done I'd like to go back in and start doing other things but can't until the door allows me to come back in.

The door I've mentioned in the past, that we have strange events with from time to time, won't let me in, every single darn time I mop!

So I am curious to know if anyone else notices anything happen when they use it?

The door doesn't give us any problems at all for days or even a week until I mop (and or at other times when activity is extremely active...) I think it doesnt like the pine sol or maybe wants the clean house to itself for a bit (and the cats lol). Idk!

6 hours ago, rashore said:

No.... We, as in the mod team, do not delete bad pictures... that’s a weird thing to say. Though pictures may be removed for things like being explicit or graphic or due to copyright infringement, they don’t get removed just because some folks don’t consider them good.

I think my sentence structure failed to convey my thought process.  I wasn't saying anyone needed to delete the picture from the forum.  I was saying that it is a bad picture...not something paranormal.  It's just a bad picture...and when I said, We delete bad pictures...I was talking about from our own cameras.

i.e.  You take a picture of your flower garden, but it is blurry or isn't really the shot you wanted to send Aunt Martha...what do you do?  You delete it.  That's all I was saying. We...as in most people.   Sorry for the confusion. :)

Edited by joc
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Karl05301 said:

Something very strange happened today. The wife and I planned an outing. We were going to drop off our dog Bodhi for a grooming. Then to use up time while waiting we were going to a near by town for lunch. It was about 35 minutes away.
We dropped off Bodhi and started out for Bellows Falls. Soon we made it to Bellows Falls and I checked our digital clock and it took 35 minutes to get there.
We got a sandwich at Subway and sat outside to eat. All the while I was eating I kept having a feeling I hadn’t had in a long time. I was being watched. We were alone and no one around, but it was there. That damned feeling of being observed. Kind of like being on a stage with all eyes on you.
We finished and started back. I started the car and checked the clock. It was 12:55 as I pulled out of the parking space. I made my way through town and headed for the next village of Saxton River that is 5 miles away. Nothing seemed unusual as we went. Although I did feel a little dizzy for a moment. And as we got into Saxton River I glanced down at the clock and it was 1:24! How in the world did it take 29 minutes to travel 5 miles......it doesn’t. I have been through here many times and if I drive slow, I do it in 8 minutes. 
Needless to say, it took 56 minutes to get back to where I started. The exact same route it took 35 minutes to get to. The wife was aware of everything that happened because she was the one that kept asking me about the times. And looked at the clock as well

You arent being abducted by aliens.

In my personal opinion just as the Quantum Physicists have evidence for the universe having eleven dimensions (9 space, 2 time) then we are living in an eleven dimensional civilization. We dont realise it because we take the surface level impression we gain of reality as being all that is.

There are things going on around you that you arent normally aware of because something has been done to your conscious awareness restricting it to 3 dimensional experiences. It has been done to you by those `other beings` that are probably sat around you watching you right now.

Those other beings are employed to do work on you. Their aim is to turn you into the correct finished product but sometimes things go wrong requiring them to make an intervention. I suspect you died in a car crash and because your weren't yet complete they removed your death. Or maybe something happened along your original journey that closed off a path they needed you to go down so they intervened and removed that. Either way you experienced a higher dimensional intervention.

You talked in another thread about waking up to see a beam of light shinning through your wall. That is them, it sounds like they were slow in fading out of your conscious awareness the rest of what is around you. Either that or your path is so heavily closed off already that they couldn't also intervene to remove your experience of the light beam.

I would watch the Matrix as its more real than you think. The other beings, well we are one of them, and I think this life is a punishment or education. I think they are God and heaven.

Edited by RabidMongoose

3 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

In my personal opinion just as the Quantum Physicists have evidence for the universe having eleven dimensions (9 space, 2 time) then we are living in an eleven dimensional civilization. We dont realise it because we take the surface level impression we gain of reality as being all that is.

There are things going on around you that you arent normally aware of because something has been done to your conscious awareness restricting it to 3 dimensional experiences. It has been done to you by those `other beings` that are probably sat around you watching you right now.

Those other beings are employed to do work on you. Their aim is to turn you into the correct finished product but sometimes things go wrong requiring them to make an intervention. I suspect you died in a car crash and because your weren't yet complete they removed your death. Or maybe something happened along your original journey that closed off a path they needed you to go down so they intervened and removed that. Either way you experienced a higher dimensional intervention.

You talked in another thread about waking up to see a beam of light shinning through your wall. That is them, it sounds like they were slow in fading out of your conscious awareness the rest of what is around you. Either that or your path is so heavily closed off already that they couldn't also intervene to remove your experience of the light beam.

I would watch the Matrix as its more real than you think. The other beings, well we are one of them, and I think this life is a punishment or education. I think they are God and heaven.

I am impressed that you are open to the strangeness of the universe with more dimensions than we can directly perceive.

3 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

You arent being abducted by aliens.

I don't get this part though. He COULD have been abducted by aliens and aliens may be more fluid through the dimensions than us. No one can make a certain statement based on the little we know of his case.

19 hours ago, Karl05301 said:

And as we got into Saxton River I glanced down at the clock and it was 1:24! How in the world did it take 29 minutes to travel 5 miles......it doesn’t. I have been through here many times and if I drive slow, I do it in 8 minutes. 

This is one of the reasons you need a dashcam.

• Like 1

Great exchange of ideas guys! This is why I decided to post here. Hoping for reasoning discussions. Because I can’t trust my perception totally. Maybe 60% 40%. Hmmmm. Probably more 50% 50%. On good days....although... papa meter:P

I do think the site needs a good injection of Troll-icillin though. Seems to be bunch of people who contribute nothing and are here to razz the one’s that put forth ideas.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Inn Spectre said:

This is one of the reasons you need a dashcam.

I have already ordered one off of EBay. Thanks for the input.:tu:

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=dPV-BSmMgso

Here is a story of missing time that happened to a man in 1966 you may find interesting.  It is his story of missing time and alien abduction.

https://unsolved.com/gallery/ufo-abduction-missing-time/

This is another link of the same man's experience, only at the end there is a comment section where several gave their experiences with missing time.

Edited by Dustyrose33
  • Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 12:54 AM, Debra F. II said:

..part of me wonders if we should find other similarities and other things we have in common to see why we and other people, have multiple events of these experiences..

Perhaps the aliens (or whatever they are) have got certain peoples backs and are sort of watching over them?

A quote from the final scene of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" springs to mind-

"He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways" (Bible:Psalm 91:9-11)

• Thanks 1

Not just missing time but missing altogether... (Also covers a small area of Vermont).

Other info I found... The Michigan Triangle is found in Lake Michigan, whose shoreline spans the states of Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Wisconsin. Located over central Lake Michigan, the area has been blamed for the mysterious disappearances of ships' crew members and entire airplanes. Some have reported that while sailing over the Michigan Triangle, time seemed to stand still, slow to a crawl, or speed up.

In 1937, the disappearance of Captain George Donner from his boat cemented the Michigan Triangle's status as a strange place. During a routine coal delivery, Donner gave his crew orders to wake him when the ship drew into port. When they came to his freighter cabin three hours later, Donner had vanished despite the fact that his cabin door was locked from the inside.

In 1950, the Northwest Airlines Flight 2501 disappeared as it flew over the Michigan Triangle on its way from Seattle to New York City. With 58 people on board, the plane seemed to vanish into thin air, and neither the plane nor any passengers were ever found, despite a thorough search by the Michigan Shipwreck Research Associates.

20200119_011331_resize_40_compress16.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/18/2020 at 8:40 AM, Karl05301 said:

According to Albert Einstein it is impossible to Warp Space Time unless you are in the vicinity of an object that is heavier than the Earth itself and it's weight must bevfocused on the location you were in at that time or you would have to be traveling at 186,000 miles per second ( Light Speed ) which I don't  believe you were on either account. This is according to Alberts theory of Special.Relativity, now since there is no physical proof that the Earth has ever been visited by Extraterrestrials who have the power to Warp space time, I do not beleive any of this.

Honestly I thought in the beginning you were honestly trying to find some answers for some problems that you thought were really occurring, now to even read this drivel I have to where Hip Waders because the bull is getting very deep. This will be the last time I will ever respond to anything you post, I don't have time to stroke anyone's ego or fantasies.

Peace

• Confused 1

On 1/18/2020 at 12:05 PM, Debra F. II said:

Thank you!

that looks like lint on the lens

• Thanks 1