Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does the Hangar 18 alien warehouse exist?

Eldorado

"As home to Project Blue Book, ground zero for government investigation of UFOs from 1951 to 1969, Wright Field (now Wright-Patterson Air Force Base) outside Dayton, Ohio, ranks up there alongside Area 51 as a subject of enduring speculation.

"Many of the rumors surrounding Wright-Patt, as it’s known for short, involve what might have gone on inside a particular building, known as Hangar 18.

"UFO enthusiasts believe the government hid physical evidence from their investigations—including flying saucer debris, extraterrestrial remains and even captured aliens—in this mysterious warehouse, specifically inside a sealed, highly guarded location dubbed “the Blue Room.”"

Full article at the History channel: https://www.history.com/news/hangar-18-ufos-aliens-wright-patterson

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

"As home to Project Blue Book, ground zero for government investigation of UFOs from 1951 to 1969, Wright Field (now Wright-Patterson Air Force Base) outside Dayton, Ohio, ranks up there alongside Area 51 as a subject of enduring speculation.

As it's the site of the US Air Force Museum National Museum of the USAF, I feel it's probably unlikely that it would be somewhere that extraterrestrial spacecraft would be stored.

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Here's a view of it on the map, if anyone should care to search out where Hangar 18 might be.

Notice that up towards the top there's the US Government Accountability Office, something that many would consider a far more unlikely thing that any number of extraterrestrials. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

49 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

"Many of the rumors surrounding Wright-Patt, as it’s known for short, involve what might have gone on inside a particular building, known as Hangar 18.

"UFO enthusiasts believe the government hid physical evidence from their investigations—including flying saucer debris, extraterrestrial remains and even captured aliens—in this mysterious warehouse, specifically inside a sealed, highly guarded location dubbed “the Blue Room.”"

Full article at the History channel: https://www.history.com/news/hangar-18-ufos-aliens-wright-patterson

There is basis for the stories that revolve around this hanger. It's nothing but a conspiracy theory, like we never landed on the moon or many other. Some people have to make their lives interesting even when they are not. But even with that  said, they do have a large number of anal probing devices in the Museum, and there is little explanation for that.:(:D

peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

There is basis for the stories that revolve around this hanger. It's nothing but a conspiracy theory, like we never landed on the moon or many other. Some people have to make their lives interesting even when they are not. But even with that  said, they do have a large number of anal probing devices in the Museum, and there is little explanation for that.:(:D

peace

What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom ? :ph34r:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, STAR LORD said:

What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom ? :ph34r:

Sorry did mean to call you out, I didn't know those were your toys!!:D

peace

• Haha 1

Im sure i can speak for all of us and say we wish this was true, but unfortunately just like so many other reports the evidence just isnt there.

Accounts from people unfortunately cannot be trusted, especially in this day and age where there is a financial incentive in everything or even just simply, publicity.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 10:07 PM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Here's a view of it on the map, if anyone should care to search out where Hangar 18 might be.

Notice that up towards the top there's the US Government Accountability Office, something that many would consider a far more unlikely thing that any number of extraterrestrials. 

South of the facility (Airway Rd) there is Linh`s Bistro and thats where the space crafts are stored underground, you ignorant bunch of closed mind sceptics, Bilderberg financed claques and remote controlled vicarious agents of the government.

Edited by toast
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, toast said:

South of the facility (Airway Rd) there is Linh`s Bistro and thats where the space crafts are stored underground, you ignorant bunch of closed mind sceptics, Bilderberg financed claques and remote controlled vicarious agents of the government.

How did you obtain this information? Hopefully you're in a secure location if you're spreading such sensitive information!

:ph34r:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, toast said:

Bistro-gate?

• Haha 2

WPAFB contains among many other departments the National Air and Space Intelligence Center: The DoD's primary source for foreign air and space threats. NASIC creates integrated, predictive intelligence in the air, space, and cyberspace domains enabling military operations, force modernization, and policymaking.

Any foreign technology recovered will be sent here, just as it was in the 1940's.

I have been told by more than one base employee that there is an inner room there occupied by old-timers who have cosmic clearance and you are not allowed to speak to them.

• Haha 1

Well, I'm sure that Hangar 18 DOES exist, otherwise there would be a gap between warehouses 17 and 19. Weeds would start growing. It would look untidy and unsightly. 

Whether there is anything exotic inside it is another matter entirely. It's probably just full of old bicycles or army surplus raincoats or something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

It's probably just full of old bicycles or army surplus raincoats or something. 

Probably each of which is valued at $30,000, in the way that Defense Department budgets usually tend to 

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome

Anyway, I think that Hangar 10 is more interesting.

On 1/18/2020 at 3:43 PM, Eldorado said:

I have been there.  Very cool place.   

Unfortunately linking the History Channel doesn't help the story.   They tend to make stuff up.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 7:44 PM, Manwon Lender said:

Sorry did mean to call you out, I didn't know those were your toys!!:D

peace

A more mysterious place to find said objects is here in Idaho. 

Faroget park outside Athole  :whistle: nuclear stuff man.  

https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&rlz=1CAFFDE_enCA885&q=faroget+park+outside+athole&tbm=isch&source=univ&ved=2ahUKEwi0wtrkh5PnAhVyCTQIHR7RC3cQsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1366&bih=609&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=Y8BISrmTtDcnLM:

Faroget park outside Athole nuclear site

https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&rlz=1CAFFDE_enCA885&q=faroget+park+outside+athole+nuclear+site&tbm=isch&source=univ&ved=2ahUKEwjS5PLWi5PnAhURMH0KHe_UCIMQsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1366&bih=609&safe=active&ssui=on

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Myles said:

I have been there.  Very cool place.   

Unfortunately linking the History Channel doesn't help the story.   They tend to make stuff up.

Ooooh, how furious do those f**ckers make me sometimes!? And why does that bleeping narrator have to repeat everything in the form a question? I just want to throttle him, I swear. I can't watch the alien stuff any more, it's just too exhausting, but Curse of Oak Island is kinda fun. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Calibeliever said:

Ooooh, how furious do those f**ckers make me sometimes!? And why does that bleeping narrator have to repeat everything in the form a question? I just want to throttle him, I swear. I can't watch the alien stuff any more, it's just too exhausting, but Curse of Oak Island is kinda fun. 

Could it be that Oak Island is the work of Ancient Aliens?  

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 9:09 PM, Carnoferox said:

There may be no truth to the rumors about Hangar 18, but at least they gave us an awesome song.

I knew Megadeath had a song about this, cause I was listening to it the other day. But of course he is talking about secret banks and government, but UFO's would tie into it.

Edited by Scholar4Truth