Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photos of my 1 year old daughter,sudden popup

Stephie101

So my daughter looked super cute and I wanted to take some pictures of her. All photos were seconds apart, nothing changed nothing moved, and the fourth picture in, I caught an orb. There were 3 pics before and 5 following, none of the others had this. Zooming in I feel like I can see eyes and the bridge of a nose and also, from what I can see, think it is a male. Anyways, just wanted to share the photo and get feedback. Only allowed me to post the specific photo in question and super cropped, apologies. Daughters scratched out because I don’t like putting her face all over the internet.

F7D1B739-4CEE-4560-A2D6-726961BA5BF4.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Welcome to UM Stephie :st

Question... while I can understand scratching out your daughters face.... what's the deal with the strange black patch around/behind? your daughter that has the orb in it?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I suspect that this image is a compilation or double exposure.

Orbs don't exist; the flash on a camera reflects off of dust and creates these effects plus the dust orb is moving which makes it look like there is facial features.

Pareidolia..it's a real thing.

• Like 3

No no, that’s just my curtain! Lol, they’re dark blue so I can see why it appears to be blackened out as well, but it is not! Here is a photo prior to taking it (since it allowed me to do it in comment)

6470B7D5-70DB-47CC-B6D4-6366D04C11DC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the clarification Stephie. I notice in both photos there is blurring of your daughters hair and arm going on too. I think your orb is probably a speck of dust, caught blurry like the movement blur of your daughter.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, rashore said:

Thanks for the clarification Stephie. I notice in both photos there is blurring of your daughters hair and arm going on too. I think your orb is probably a speck of dust, caught blurry like the movement blur of your daughter.

Yeah, she doesn’t stay still haha.. that makes sense. Saddening it’s likely nothing, was hopeful it was my uncle or grandfather etc lol.. but it is what it is. Thanks for your feedback! & others as well, of course 

• Like 2

C21B83B8-C669-46B0-91C0-1CE6E1C6E258_1_105_c.jpeg.5c49bfa13c839d0e0994e1e54d75af73.jpeg

Here is an example of pareidolia. My son took this photo after he felt a cool breeze blowing on the back of his neck. He tuned around and took a picture from where he was sitting down our basement. The poster of Kurt Cobain has an image of a face as you can see. It's just the lighting reflecting from the ceiling lights on the shiny poster.

• Like 3

On 1/20/2020 at 4:49 AM, Stephie101 said:

Saddening it’s likely nothing, was hopeful it was my uncle or grandfather etc lol.. but it is what it is

Just people's opinions,they don't know for sure,it may have been a spirit of a family member if you were lucky or something evil hanging around.