Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Objects appearing out of nowhere

Mar2020

Has anyone here ever experienced this phenomena with objects appearing out of nowhere.  Yesterday, I found an article that says it is something that happens quite often, but it goes unnoticed. The article didn't explain how it happens.  Anyone know how it happens?  I've been googling around attempting  to find answers on how this happens and that is how I found this site

Edited by Mar2020
  • Like 1

I have experienced on many occasions, objects that disappear out of nowhere 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mar2020 said:

Anyone know how it happens?

If it happens - and that's a big if - it can be explained by Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, as a phenomenon called quantum fluctuation, where the present borrows energy (matter is energy) from the future (or was it the past?).

But it has never been observed with visible objects, so until such an observation is made, it is considered to be a quantum phenomenon only.

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 2

Yes, I also have had several item disappear especially if I drop them.  When ever I drop something, I'm always surprised to be able to locate it on the floor somewhere.  On two occasions, the items disappeared as soon as I place them on my bed never to be seen again.  I've had dental guards disappear. One was brand new and the other one I only used once.   Two very small, thin ones I found under my bed right in the center instead of on the sides where they should have landed if they fell in the first place.  I'm actually interested in knowing of items that have appeared out of nowhere.

Thank you Sci-nerd.  I will do some reading on that.  If the topic has been discussed in the past, then it could mean people have actually experienced it as it was mentioned in the article I found yesterday after googling around.   I was prompted to inquire about this because I had 5 brand new Tarot Card appear out of nowhere in my very old, dirty deck, and no, there is zero possibility of anyone playing tricks on me.  I found these in my old, dirty deck in 2006 and I still have them.  Also, the Queen of Coins disappeared.  I have no idea when they appeared in my deck because I no longer use it.  For some reason, I took the deck out on July 31, 2006 and I pulled out two Knight of Cups cards.  I went through the entire deck  and found that all of the Knight cards had double cards together with two King of Swords cards.   If anyone else comes looking for answers to their similar experience at least they can find my post here. 

32 minutes ago, Mar2020 said:

I had 5 brand new Tarot Card appear out of nowhere in my very old, dirty deck, and no, there is zero possibility of anyone playing tricks on me..

Tarot-reading (like ouijas and séances) might possibly create a "rift" or "doorway" in our reality through which things can come and go?

PS- perhaps the 5 new cards were a message for you, did you try to interpret them?

Edited by Crikey

Ok.  That makes total sense that they might cause a "rift" or "doorway."  I'm not good at reading so I have no idea what they mean. A couple of days ago, I posted my question on two FB tarot groups. One member noticed that they are all male cards and that possibly it means that a man is going to be a significant person in creating change in my life.  Thank you very much for taking the time to reply and with an answer that sounds totally accurate.  Thank you also for being respectful. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mar2020 said:

Has anyone here ever experienced this phenomena with objects appearing out of nowhere.  Yesterday, I found an article that says it is something that happens quite often, but it goes unnoticed. The article didn't explain how it happens.  Anyone know how it happens?  I've been googling around attempting  to find answers on how this happens and that is how I found this site

I don't know how it happens but I have experienced it and I have experienced things disappearing then reapearing 6 weeks later exactly where they should have been all along.

I think we can't explain some things and just have to delight in the mystery.

1 hour ago, sci-nerd said:

If it happens - and that's a big if - it can be explained by Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, as a phenomenon called quantum fluctuation, where the present borrows energy (matter is energy) from the future (or was it the past?).

But it has never been observed with visible objects, so until such an observation is made, it is considered to be a quantum phenomenon only.

When you say observed, do you mean actually seeing something materialize?

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

When you say observed, do you mean actually seeing something materialize?

Or disappearing. Under controlled circumstances.

Scientists have already materialized photons in a vacuum, but that's the quantum realm.

• Like 2

Sci-nerd, No, I don't know if anyone has ever seen something materialize while it was occurring.  I just started googling yesterday so maybe eventually I will run into an article or research on the subject (where someone actually observed when something materialized).   The article that I found yesterday mentions an experience a couple had while they were watching tv together.  They claim that they saw an object disappear right before their eyes.  Maybe there are researchers who are doing research on both objects dematerializing as well as materializing.  Since your first answer, it has occurred to me that this technology may actually exist based on the cartoon, the Jetsons, who would get their food from a device built into the wall ready to be eaten.

Desertrat56, I would rather have a "legitimate" answer to avoid being called crazy.  Also, because if the technology exists we may have control over this.  We would also have the option of discussing openly when something disappears or reappears.  It might also avoid fighting and blaming someone for something they did'n't cause.  Who knows what else we could do with the knowledge.  

6 minutes ago, Mar2020 said:

Desertrat56, I would rather have a "legitimate" answer to avoid being called crazy.  Also, because if the technology exists we may have control over this.  We would also have the option of discussing openly when something disappears or reappears.  It might also avoid fighting and blaming someone for something they did'n't cause.  Who knows what else we could do with the knowledge.  

I don't understand your response.  I just mentioned that typically there is no proof of items disappearing or apearing.  The only time you can get proof is when you find that someone is gaslighting you.  My experiences weren't that and it seems like something that I will never have an explanation for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mar2020 said:

A couple of days ago, I posted my question on two FB tarot groups. One member noticed that they are all male cards and that possibly it means that a man is going to be a significant person in creating change in my life..

But be on your guard as it could mean change for the better OR worse..

2 hours ago, MissJatti said:

I have experienced on many occasions, objects that disappear out of nowhere 

I have cats too. 

3 hours ago, Mar2020 said:

Can you provide a link to the article you read? 

1 hour ago, Crikey said:

Tarot-reading (like ouijas and séances) might possibly create a "rift" or "doorway" in our reality through which things can come and go?

I assure you they cannot. No rifts, doorways or portals has ever, or will ever, exist with the current laws of physics.
The closest we come to it (in theory) is an Einstein-Rosen bridge, commonly known as a wormhole, but that is not a portal. It's a distortion of space.

23 minutes ago, Mar2020 said:

this technology may actually exist based on the cartoon, the Jetsons

Seriously?! :D

The tech does not exist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

I assure you they cannot. No rifts, doorways or portals has ever, or will ever, exist with the current laws of physics.
The closest we come to it (in theory) is an Einstein-Rosen bridge, commonly known as a wormhole, but that is not a portal. It's a distortion of space.

Seriously?! :D

The tech does not exist.

Our feline overlords have already mastered this technology. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mar2020 said:

Objects can be teleported meaning instantly disappearing in one place and later appearing in another place. Here's one discussion I found:

Teleportation

Physical matter can be temporarily de-materialised into etheric matter to enable it to pass through a solid object or be teleported to another location before being re-materialised. This is achieved by energising the object with sufficient vibratory energy to allow the molecules to separate out into their constituent 1-atoms. Provided the etheric template of the object is not damaged the 1-atoms will recombine to assume their original form as soon as the energy is withdrawn.

Another method is materialization. A master can visualize an item on a higher plane of reality and then bring it down to the lower planes by absorbing energy. One such master I respect created a ring for someone. The recipient reported that it started as a vague mist and then the mist  started to take a ring shape and then solidified before their eyes.

Papageorge1,  THAT IS SO AWESOME!!  Scary at the same time.  I know it terrifies me.   By master you mean someone from a higher realm? I also experienced the wrought iron gate change.  It was built for right handed people and it changed for left handed people.  I was opening it and closing in on a daily basis during one summer to access the water faucet to water the plants.  One day I went to open it as usual and it got stuck.  I couldn't figure out why it got stuck until I realized that it had changed.  ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED ME.  I stayed away from it for a long time and had hard time sleeping for a few days. Thank you for sharing and giving an explanation for how this happens.

13 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

No rifts, doorways or portals has ever, or will ever, exist with the current laws of physics..

Ah, but suppose such things are BEYOND our known laws of physics, a kind of "Superscience" that we as yet know nothing about? 

• The topic was locked