Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Impeachment Amendment

Amita

On 1/24/2020 at 11:47 PM, and then said:

Have you seen the voter results from 2018 along the Texas -Mexico border?  Austin and Dallas, sure but who really believes that the actual border where the ranches are would be Blue?  Of COURSE they're voting.  No party cultivates such a group unless that's their ultimate goal.  If it isn't stopped, this nation is done.  It doesn't take a genius to prognosticate the outcome when a burgeoning welfare state has open borders.  I cite the million or so who flowed in this past year.  

Have you ever been to Texas?  Do you understand what Sessions and Perry did to south Texas, of course they are now blue counties.  Those reprobates caused a lot of havoc and stole a lot of property down there.  There are people who had homes on the golf course next to the river who either have to live in mexico or just walk away from their homes because of an 8 mile long wall that Sessions had built along the border, which is the river, which has laws about how close a wall can be to a river.  That's just one thing, look up what the last 3 govenors of Texas have done.  There are places around Dallas where you can't get from here to there without driving on a toll road unless you want to spend an extra hour driving on residential streets in a winding route.  The Bush did that and Perry made it worse by expanding it.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2020 at 2:22 AM, RoofGardener said:

Ah.. yes... I mis-spoke myself there. But you agree that an influx of illegal immigrants CAN be used as a form of political gerrymandering for electoral advantage ? 

As for why I'm interested in US politics; it's because they are WAY more fascinating than UK politics. 

Hmmm... is it seizure if the owner is given just compensation ? 

So you reject the findings of the Mueller report ? 

I think an influx of immigrants, illegal (who would NEVER fill out the census forms to begin with) will help control the gerrymandering that goes on.  That is the point of the census, to get an accurate count for representation.  You would be amazed at how much gerrymandering goes on in this country, it is why Trump and Bush won.  It is why some states are all "blue" and some are all "red".  It is all gerrymandering.  That is completely different than representation. 

And Gerrymandering is about political parties not number of representatives.  Two different issues.

It seems to me UK politics is very volatile lately, not boring, so why are you  really ignoring it?  If you were in Australia I might believe your politics are boring, but not the UK.

I have no idea what is actually in the Mueller report.  What is it you think I am rejecting that is in the Mueller report?

Edited by Desertrat56

29 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It seems to me UK politics is very volatile lately, not boring, so why are you  really ignoring it?  If you were in Australia I might believe your politics are boring, but not the UK.

Trust me, it's unbelievably boring at the moment. We have a single unified party with a huge majority and only one policy on the go. Literally nothing interesting will happen this year. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Trust me, it's unbelievably boring at the moment. We have a single unified party with a huge majority and only one policy on the go. Literally nothing interesting will happen this year. 

Consider yourselves lucky.  You've avoided the old curse "may you live in interesting times".

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have no idea what is actually in the Mueller report.  What is it you think I am rejecting that is in the Mueller report?

The mueller report basicly said that Donald Trump - contrary to your earlier assertion - had NOT instigated - or collaborated with -  foreign interference in the 2016 election. 

And other than Brexit (which is mostly done and dusted.. sort of.. ), UK Politics is EXCEEDINGLY dull at the moment. 

Edited by RoofGardener

13 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

The mueller report basicly said that Donald Trump - contrary to your earlier assertion - had NOT instigated - or collaborated with -  foreign interference in the 2016 election. 

And other than Brexit (which is mostly done and dusted.. sort of.. ), UK Politics is EXCEEDINGLY dull at the moment. 

I think you have me confused with someone else.  When did I assert that Donald Trump did or did not do anything?   I think I pointed out that you are confusing your laws with ours and asked why you care so much.

20 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think you have me confused with someone else.  When did I assert that Donald Trump did or did not do anything?   I think I pointed out that you are confusing your laws with ours and asked why you care so much.

Oh b*****.. you are absolutely right. That was @Farmer77

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I didnt assert that earlier did I?

9 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Actually that is incorrect.  It said that they couldn't find proof of collaboration with foreign interference in the 2016 election.  Foreign interference happened, it aided Donald Trump, and he publicly asked for it on TV and other venues.  Mueller just admitted that he couldn't tie the chain together enough to indict.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I didnt assert that earlier did I?

Not the bit about dull UK politics, no. But you DID suggest that Trump had been involved in soliciting foreign interference in the election. You NAUGHTY boy. No supper for YOU ! 

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Actually that is incorrect.  It said that they couldn't find proof of collaboration with foreign interference in the 2016 election.  Foreign interference happened, it aided Donald Trump, and he publicly asked for it on TV and other venues.  Mueller just admitted that he couldn't tie the chain together enough to indict.

If they couldn't find PROOF, then it never happened. And the TV thing was Hilary's emails.. and THAT was CLEARLY a joke. 

16 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

If you were in Australia I might believe your politics are boring, but not the UK.

Umm... we've got a mandated requirement to broadcast 55 per cent local content.

During the Bush Administration, the Queensland Premier dropped the f-bomb on the floor of State Parliament.  It's not always just about the weather here.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

And the TV thing was Hilary's emails.. and THAT was CLEARLY a joke. 

In hindsight I have to come around to believe you are right and it was a joke. Just definitely not in the way youre claiming.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Umm... we've got a mandated requirement to broadcast 55 per cent local content.

LOL.. I'm trying to imagine how that might work ? 

".. and here are the headlines from OzNet News.... 

< music stab > Kangeroo attacks Koala in Koorawatha...

< music stab > Boomerang found in billabong in Binalong...

< music stab > Japanese invade Darwin...

And now, over to our correspondent in Koorawatha for the full story on that Kangeroo.... "

The mind boggles ! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

LOL.. I'm trying to imagine how that might work ? 

".. and here are the headlines from OzNet News.... 

< music stab > Kangeroo attacks Koala in Koorawatha...

< music stab > Boomerang found in billabong in Binalong...

< music stab > Japanese invade Darwin...

And now, over to our correspondent in Koorawatha for the full story on that Kangeroo.... "

The mind boggles ! 

There's:

• Australian Idol
  • Australia's Got Talent
  • The XXXX Factor
  • Australian Master Chef
  • Letters and Numbers (an idea from a show Des chiffres et des lettres)
  • The Two Ronnie's in Australia, and
  • The Dave Allen Show in Australia.

As you can see that's lots of local content.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

There's:

• Australian Idol
  • Australia's Got Talent
  • The XXXX Factor
  • Australian Master Chef
  • Letters and Numbers (an idea from a show Des chiffres et des lettres)
  • The Two Ronnie's in Australia, and
  • The Dave Allen Show in Australia.

As you can see that's lots of local content.

ROFL

I don't know about local content, but that's certainly a lot of loco content :P 

Edited by RoofGardener

14 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

If they couldn't find PROOF, then it never happened. And the TV thing was Hilary's emails.. and THAT was CLEARLY a joke. 

Hah, if only things in life were that simple and easy.