Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Jabba the Jihadi" ISIS leader captured

Eldorado

"The morbidly obese ISIS militant, captured by Iraqi forces last week, is one of the main architects of the enslavement and sexual exploitation of Yazidi minority women.

"The 254kg Abu Abdul Bari — nicknamed “Jabba the Jihadi” by Iraqi forces after Jabba the Hutt, the slug-like gang leader in Star Wars — was known as the Mufti of Mosul.

"Abdul Bari was also one of the main leaders of ISIS, known for his incendiary religious decrees or fatwas, Iraqi security officials said."

At News dot com Australia: https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/isis-leader-jabba-the-jihadi-captured-accused-of-enslaving-women/news-story/13fb18fff548f03de0a879d4a854bffe

254kg = 40stones = 560lbs

Photo at Twitter:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I heard when they arrested him they couldnt fit him in the vehicle and had to bring a pick up truck and stick him in the bed of it to be brought in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/21/2020 at 10:43 AM, DarkHunter said:

I heard when they arrested him they couldnt fit him in the vehicle and had to bring a pick up truck and stick him in the bed of it to be brought in.

I can't imagine a man that size being able to be physically comfortable in that climate :(   He sounds like a real nasty piece of work.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, and then said:

I can't imagine a man that size being able to be physically comfortable in that climate :(   He sounds like a real nasty piece of work.

Also heard the guy was the one largely responsible for organizing the sex slave trade ISIS often put Yazidi women and girls in so he was a rather nasty piece of work.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 1/23/2020 at 7:33 AM, DarkHunter said:

Also heard the guy was the one largely responsible for organizing the sex slave trade ISIS often put Yazidi women and girls in so he was a rather nasty piece of work.

Indeed. AND he had one of the slave girls fed to the Rancor monster, and had Hans Solo entombed in a block of ice !! 

On 1/22/2020 at 2:43 AM, DarkHunter said:

I heard he claims to have put the fat into fatwa. 

• Haha 3

I love the title haha

Well how any of his followers can go out there and risk their lives for a man who couldnt walk to the toilet by himself is beyond me, the guy physically represents greed, gluttony, and tyranny all in one.

• Like 2