Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
jypsijemini

Tinder Hookup Gone Wrong

191 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

jypsijemini

AUSTRALIA: On August 7, 2014, Gable Tostee met up with Warriena Wright for a date. The two had matched on Tinder a week earlier. Wright was an animal lover from New Zealand, and was due to return home in a few days.

“You look delicious,” Tostee had told Wright. “I want to do dirty things to you.”

The two met up near Tostee’s 14th floor Surfers Paradise apartment. They drank Tostee’s homemade alcohol and had sex. Tostee, who had previously admitted he was “somewhat obsessed with recording everything”, recorded a lot of what happened that night.

At about 1.30am, Tostee can be heard, on a recording, saying, “I don’t like getting beaten up.” Later, he added, “I should have never given you so much to drink.”

Wright’s blood alcohol level was measured as being 0.156 when she died.

Wright threw ornamental rocks around the apartment, and Tostee can be heard saying, “This is ****ing bull****. You are lucky I haven’t chucked you off my balcony, you goddamn psycho little b****.”

Tostee claims what happened next was that Wright tried to hit him with part of a telescope and he restrained her. She can be heard screaming, “No!” repeatedly.

Wright begged, “Just let me go home,” and Tostee replied, “I would, but you’ve been a bad girl.”

He pushed her out on the balcony and locked the door. Wright tried to climb down to the apartment below, and fell 14 floors to her death.

Tostee’s first reaction was to ring his lawyer, who didn’t pick up. He then went for a walk, ordered pizza and finally rang his father, telling him, “I might have a bit of a situation.”

Within weeks, Tostee was charged with Wright’s murder. He was released on bail and banned from using dating apps.

After being acquitted, Tostee changed his name to Eric Thomas.

Tostee said he had an account on Tinder again.

In January this year (2019), he posed this question on Facebook: “If a man went to a woman’s apartment, got himself blind drunk, became aggressive without any provocation and started violently attacking her, verbally abusing her, throwing her things at her, refused to leave and then attacked her with a piece of metal and then climbed off her 14th floor balcony after she managed to lock him outside in desperation, would she be charged with murder? Would she be dragged through trial, vilified, shamed and defamed even if fully acquitted? I don’t think so.”

He said “victim blaming” was “hardcoded into the fembot brain”.

The Tinder profile is headed “Eric, 33” and describes him as “Proud single mum (might also be pregnant, dunno), here to find my princess.” He adds that he is looking for “adventure, friends, laughter, a bunch of other generic ****” but is “definitely not here for validation or attention, not looking for a one-night stand (but will probably take one anyway), not here just to promote my insta”.

On Facebook, where Tostee asked for thoughts on his Tinder profile, people have posted, “A date with you is to die for,” and, “Needs more balcony.”

The Courier Mail reported that the Coroner, James McDougall, was still investigating Wright’s death and a coronial hearing was still a possibility.

 

Complete audio recording from the night in question - the hours before the altercation, during the altercation, Wright's scream as she falls from the balcony and Tostee's reaction and movements in the hour after her "fall":  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivdbsvjuW2Q&t=9522s

Edited by jypsijemini
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

There is a earlier thread about this, I think.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
29 minutes ago, jypsijemini said:

He said “victim blaming” was “hardcoded into the fembot brain”.

He'd be well advised to shut up, I'd say.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sherapy
34 minutes ago, jypsijemini said:

AUSTRALIA: On August 7, 2014, Gable Tostee met up with Warriena Wright for a date. The two had matched on Tinder a week earlier. Wright was an animal lover from New Zealand, and was due to return home in a few days.

“You look delicious,” Tostee had told Wright. “I want to do dirty things to you.”

The two met up near Tostee’s 14th floor Surfers Paradise apartment. They drank Tostee’s homemade alcohol and had sex. Tostee, who had previously admitted he was “somewhat obsessed with recording everything”, recorded a lot of what happened that night.

At about 1.30am, Tostee can be heard, on a recording, saying, “I don’t like getting beaten up.” Later, he added, “I should have never given you so much to drink.”

Wright’s blood alcohol level was measured as being 0.156 when she died.

Wright threw ornamental rocks around the apartment, and Tostee can be heard saying, “This is ****ing bull****. You are lucky I haven’t chucked you off my balcony, you goddamn psycho little b****.”

Tostee claims what happened next was that Wright tried to hit him with part of a telescope and he restrained her. She can be heard screaming, “No!” repeatedly.

Wright begged, “Just let me go home,” and Tostee replied, “I would, but you’ve been a bad girl.”

He pushed her out on the balcony and locked the door. Wright tried to climb down to the apartment below, and fell 14 floors to her death.

Tostee’s first reaction was to ring his lawyer, who didn’t pick up. He then went for a walk, ordered pizza and finally rang his father, telling him, “I might have a bit of a situation.”

Within weeks, Tostee was charged with Wright’s murder. He was released on bail and banned from using dating apps.

After being acquitted, Tostee changed his name to Eric Thomas.

Tostee said he had an account on Tinder again.

In January this year (2019), he posed this question on Facebook: “If a man went to a woman’s apartment, got himself blind drunk, became aggressive without any provocation and started violently attacking her, verbally abusing her, throwing her things at her, refused to leave and then attacked her with a piece of metal and then climbed off her 14th floor balcony after she managed to lock him outside in desperation, would she be charged with murder? Would she be dragged through trial, vilified, shamed and defamed even if fully acquitted? I don’t think so.”

He said “victim blaming” was “hardcoded into the fembot brain”.

The Tinder profile is headed “Eric, 33” and describes him as “Proud single mum (might also be pregnant, dunno), here to find my princess.” He adds that he is looking for “adventure, friends, laughter, a bunch of other generic ****” but is “definitely not here for validation or attention, not looking for a one-night stand (but will probably take one anyway), not here just to promote my insta”.

On Facebook, where Tostee asked for thoughts on his Tinder profile, people have posted, “A date with you is to die for,” and, “Needs more balcony.”

The Courier Mail reported that the Coroner, James McDougall, was still investigating Wright’s death and a coronial hearing was still a possibility.

 

Complete audio recording from the night in question - the hours before the altercation, during the altercation, Wright's scream as she falls from the balcony and Tostee's reaction and movements in the hour after her "fall":  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivdbsvjuW2Q&t=9522s

Absolutely tragic. Can’t watch anymore.

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

He was the subject of a complaint to police by another woman just recently, but no charges were laid.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jypsijemini

He was 100% to blame in my opinion.

I cried and went numb after watching this.

I wish there was some way that he could be held accountable for what he's done. Some way for the prosecution to appeal the decision.

The justice system honestly sucks. I know there are people out there who are wrongfully convicted and all, but there are a LOT who get away with their crimes for too long and never serve time.

This one will be a repeat offender. He absolutely sickens me.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jypsijemini
4 minutes ago, Habitat said:

He was the subject of a complaint to police by another woman just recently, but no charges were laid.

I'm glad that 60 Minutes got the story out there but the women he's targetting aren't the type who are going to watch an oldschool program like that. Even if it's on Youtube. And then one night they're going to either match with him on Tinder, or they'll meet him out at a bar and he's already got it in his head that if he makes it look like an accident, he's going to get away with it.

Doesn't matter how long it takes, this guy hates women and he's not above abusing and killing them.

I wish Chopper was still around to deal with this POS.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
23 minutes ago, Habitat said:

There is a earlier thread about this, I think.

If history is an indicator, I anticipate this thread may get lively.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sherapy
42 minutes ago, jypsijemini said:

He was 100% to blame in my opinion.

I cried and went numb after watching this.

I wish there was some way that he could be held accountable for what he's done. Some way for the prosecution to appeal the decision.

The justice system honestly sucks. I know there are people out there who are wrongfully convicted and all, but there are a LOT who get away with their crimes for too long and never serve time.

This one will be a repeat offender. He absolutely sickens me.

He gave that girl moonshine vodka, he was completely negligent and had no regards for her.
 

That poor girl. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

By his own account, he held her captive in the apartment, why he wasn't at least charged with that, seems odd.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jypsijemini
5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

If history is an indicator, I anticipate this thread may get lively.

 

Thanks for the link @Golden Duck, and sorry to @ouija ouija for doubling up.

This case just really disturbed me and I forgot to check first before posting about it.

I'd hoped it wasn't just me that had a bad feeling about this guy and it seems I'm not alone in that at all.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
Just now, jypsijemini said:

Thanks for the link @Golden Duck, and sorry to @ouija ouija for doubling up.

This case just really disturbed me and I forgot to check first before posting about it.

I'd hoped it wasn't just me that had a bad feeling about this guy and it seems I'm not alone in that at all.

I don't think you're doubling up.  The guy's got a new Tinder account and seems to want to advertise how innocent he was.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jypsijemini
1 minute ago, Habitat said:

By his own account, he held her captive in the apartment, why he wasn't at least charged with that, seems odd.

Precisely.

I could barely stomach the audio.

Her blood alcohol level is well under the 'uncontrollably, blind drunk' level. Yes, it may have effected her differently (especially considering it was moonshine) but throughout the entire audio, he doesn't sound the least bit drunk - or even tipsy. He sounds completely sober.

That for one, was alarming for me. As if he was taking advantage of her.

The photos are also incredibly disturbing. He's smiling while she looks scared.

And the altercations. My god. To have threatened that he should throw her off - and then not even an hour later she's "tried to climb down" (within seconds of being pushed out onto the balcony) and fallen?! bull****. He doesn't even react to her fall - doesn't go to check - and knows to immediately call his lawyer.

What kind of person doesn't call the police first, if it was truly an accident?

He knew he'd done something wrong. He went out the basement garage to avoid the scene and went to grab a slice of pizza.

And all along he'd been hiding her phone from her. It was in his damn pocket, not wedged down the side of his couch or slid under the coffee table. It was in his fecking pocket.

I don't know how the prosecution screwed up on this one.... There's so much there to say that he was completely guilty.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

It will never be known what happened in that apartment, but there seemed to be some doubt about how the victim's legs could be seen hanging down by the people in the apartment below, with her feet pointing outward from the building, and she still be holding on to what ?  It didn't have the appearance of a thorough prosecution.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind

I don't know the truth of this story, but any guy who calls women 'fembots' is 100% toxic as **** and 100% hates women. That immediately makes anything he claims completely suspect.

It's also really suspicious that she lost the plot while being biologically incapable of being drunk, unless she had severe mental health issues.

My guess is that he's a predator, but I wouldn't be confident enough in that assessment to see him imprisoned or convicted.

I also feel it has to be mentioned that the woman was incredibly stupid to try to climb down a floor from the balcony. If that's what really happened.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Booth
On 1/22/2020 at 12:34 AM, jypsijemini said:

He was 100% to blame in my opinion.

I cried and went numb after watching this.

I wish there was some way that he could be held accountable for what he's done. Some way for the prosecution to appeal the decision.

The justice system honestly sucks. I know there are people out there who are wrongfully convicted and all, but there are a LOT who get away with their crimes for too long and never serve time.

This one will be a repeat offender. He absolutely sickens me.

How is he 100% to blame? She attacked him, repeatedly, so he put her out on the balcony to protect himself. Frankly I think he showed tremendous restraint.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jypsijemini
46 minutes ago, Booth said:

How is he 100% to blame? She attacked him, repeatedly, so he put her out on the balcony to protect himself. Frankly I think he showed tremendous restraint.

It's not that simple.

I listened to the audio.

  • He supplied the alcohol and encouraged her to get drunk. Having sex with someone who is intoxicated is borderline rape. I don't care who disagrees with that. Intoxication impairs a person's normal, rational judgement. Just because one can argue, "it happens all the time", doesn't mean it's right.
  • How coincidental is it that he makes the chilling comment, "You are lucky I haven't chucked you off my balcony you god damn psycho little b**ch" literally minutes before she falls from the balcony. He made numerous references to the balcony.
  • She antagonised him, she threw things at him - sure. Go through the transcript though. Listen to the audio. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2750083/FULL-TRANSCRIPT-Inside-Apartment-1404-minute-minute-tape-Warriena-Wright-Gable-Tostee-s-fatal-date-laughter-weird-conversation-violent-row-final-struggle-plus-happened-afterwards.html  What kind of male thinks it's okay to choke a woman out just for flinging a few rocks at him? They were tiny, ornamental rocks. I certainly wouldn't use the word "attack" for Warriena's actions. Even if it'd been a drunk man flicking rocks across the room at a woman, I wouldn't call that an attack.
  • Look at the way they're both speaking to each other. Yes, they were there for rough, BDSM style sex. For her, it was to fulfil a fantasy. For Tostee, it's because he's a sexist prick with a violence fetish and he hates women. He's a misogynistic a$$hole.
  • She begs him to let her go home. Choking a drunk woman, threatening her and then locking her out on the balcony (when he admitted that he wasn't even nearly as drunk as she was) fell into his responsibility. He could have pushed her out the front door and into the hallway. He even told her that she'd have to leave without any of her belongings.
  • He hid her phone from her, escalating the situation. It was in his pocket the whole time.

You've got to consider several things:

  • The accused, his attitude toward not only the victim but women in general
  • The physical strength of the accused
  • The location - the apartment belonged to the accused
  • The accused supplied the alcohol - which was home made
  • The accused made several references to falling, jumping and throwing the victim off the balcony that same night
  • The victim made attempts to leave
  • The accused further antagonised the situation
  • The accused did NOT allow the victim to leave the premises but instead confined her dangerously to a 14th storey balcony
  • The accused clearly stated he would not allow the victim to leave and that she would not be allowed to claim her possessions from him
  • The accused did not call emergency services after the victim fell
  • The accused fled the scene
  • The accused called his lawyer within two minutes of the victim falling
  • Witnesses claim that the victim's feet had been seen dangling from the balcony and that they were pointed outward, indicating it is highly unlikely that she was "climbing down" and "trying to escape".

Whether he threw her, pushed her or had no physical influence in causing her to fall at all, he is still responsible for her death.

He showed no restraint at all. He was a sick, nasty and abusive barstard who treats women like shiiit.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa

I hate to give in to first feelings of anger and rage, but some cases make you think the next super hero should be the Tinder Avenger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
On 1/22/2020 at 3:46 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

I don't know the truth of this story, but any guy who calls women 'fembots' is 100% toxic as **** and 100% hates women. That immediately makes anything he claims completely suspect.

It's also really suspicious that she lost the plot while being biologically incapable of being drunk, unless she had severe mental health issues.

My guess is that he's a predator, but I wouldn't be confident enough in that assessment to see him imprisoned or convicted.

I also feel it has to be mentioned that the woman was incredibly stupid to try to climb down a floor from the balcony. If that's what really happened.

Totally agree with the fembot thing.

I know zero people in real life who ever have said the word fembot. 

I honestly almost never see that online either.

Very odd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Booth
44 minutes ago, jypsijemini said:

It's not that simple.

I listened to the audio.

  • He supplied the alcohol and encouraged her to get drunk. Having sex with someone who is intoxicated is borderline rape. I don't care who disagrees with that. Intoxication impairs a person's normal, rational judgement. Just because one can argue, "it happens all the time", doesn't mean it's right.
  • How coincidental is it that he makes the chilling comment, "You are lucky I haven't chucked you off my balcony you god damn psycho little b**ch" literally minutes before she falls from the balcony. He made numerous references to the balcony.
  • She antagonised him, she threw things at him - sure. Go through the transcript though. Listen to the audio. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2750083/FULL-TRANSCRIPT-Inside-Apartment-1404-minute-minute-tape-Warriena-Wright-Gable-Tostee-s-fatal-date-laughter-weird-conversation-violent-row-final-struggle-plus-happened-afterwards.html  What kind of male thinks it's okay to choke a woman out just for flinging a few rocks at him? They were tiny, ornamental rocks. I certainly wouldn't use the word "attack" for Warriena's actions. Even if it'd been a drunk man flicking rocks across the room at a woman, I wouldn't call that an attack.
  • Look at the way they're both speaking to each other. Yes, they were there for rough, BDSM style sex. For her, it was to fulfil a fantasy. For Tostee, it's because he's a sexist prick with a violence fetish and he hates women. He's a misogynistic a$$hole.
  • She begs him to let her go home. Choking a drunk woman, threatening her and then locking her out on the balcony (when he admitted that he wasn't even nearly as drunk as she was) fell into his responsibility. He could have pushed her out the front door and into the hallway. He even told her that she'd have to leave without any of her belongings.
  • He hid her phone from her, escalating the situation. It was in his pocket the whole time.

You've got to consider several things:

  • The accused, his attitude toward not only the victim but women in general
  • The physical strength of the accused
  • The location - the apartment belonged to the accused
  • The accused supplied the alcohol - which was home made
  • The accused made several references to falling, jumping and throwing the victim off the balcony that same night
  • The victim made attempts to leave
  • The accused further antagonised the situation
  • The accused did NOT allow the victim to leave the premises but instead confined her dangerously to a 14th storey balcony
  • The accused clearly stated he would not allow the victim to leave and that she would not be allowed to claim her possessions from him
  • The accused did not call emergency services after the victim fell
  • The accused fled the scene
  • The accused called his lawyer within two minutes of the victim falling
  • Witnesses claim that the victim's feet had been seen dangling from the balcony and that they were pointed outward, indicating it is highly unlikely that she was "climbing down" and "trying to escape".

Whether he threw her, pushed her or had no physical influence in causing her to fall at all, he is still responsible for her death.

He showed no restraint at all. He was a sick, nasty and abusive barstard who treats women like shiiit.

If you've listened to the audio, then you surely must know that your characterization of what occurred is not accurate.

Tostee supplied the alcohol, of course, as it was in his home. He didn't force her to drink it though, did he? Regardless of your opinion on drunk women engaging in sex, he wasn't charged with rape, so it's ultimately a non-issue. But you seem to be a bit hung up on his opinion of women."Sexist", "hates women", misogynist", etc. That's little more than speculation on your part. It's equally plausible, based on her actions, that Wright was misandrist. I could be wrong of course, but it appears as though your past personal experiences are guiding your opinion on this case. 

If you thought that Tostee actually threw her off the balcony, I could understand your position. But you acknowledge that even if had "no physical influence in causing her to fall at all", you still believe him to be 100% responsible. Does she not have ANY responsibility for her behavior? Zero? For drinking excessively, or for attacking him? There are clear photos of the injuries he sustained. For climbing over the balcony wall?

Understand, I can agree that Tostee made a number of poor decisions that night, but I think Wright did as well. They were both quite drunk. But you seem all too willing to absolve her totally and place the entirety of blame upon him. I just don't think that's reasonable.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
On 1/22/2020 at 5:03 PM, Habitat said:

It will never be known what happened in that apartment, but there seemed to be some doubt about how the victim's legs could be seen hanging down by the people in the apartment below, with her feet pointing outward from the building, and she still be holding on to what ?  It didn't have the appearance of a thorough prosecution.

He recorded it remember?

You've got to be kidding me. There was a great deal of investigation, repeated court appearances and an appeal. Not thorough? How so?

Some people just can't abide by decisions can they? This is resolved in a courtroom with evidence. The balcony climb was caught on camera and re-enacted by police.

We also know they did not just drink his homemade alcohol (I've made it myself, I don't see the big deal here, it's the same strength, Nerang has a place where you can buy the ingredients) 

She not only had already been drinking, they bought more alcohol. Wright is captured on a security camera purchasing beer at a BWS. 

She got too drink and went psycho. I've seen that many times at 3am in Surfers Paradise. He is an idiot, and a real tosser, but that's all he is guilty of.

And @spartan max2max2 is right. He is an easy target. There's a definite hateful perception towards men based on a minority of scumbags.

 

Gable Tostee to sue feminist group, claims to be victim of hate campaign

Personally I find internet dating tacky. Not my thing at all 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Booth
11 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

He recorded it remember?

You've got to be kidding me. There was a great deal of investigation, repeated court appearances and an appeal. Not thorough? How so?

Some people just can't abide by decisions can they? This is resolved in a courtroom with evidence. The balcony climb was caught on camera and re-enacted by police.

We also know they did not just drink his homemade alcohol (I've made it myself, I don't see the big deal here, it's the same strength, Nerang has a place where you can buy the ingredients) 

She not only had already been drinking, they bought more alcohol. Wright is captured on a security camera purchasing beer at a BWS. 

She got too drink and went psycho. I've seen that many times at 3am in Surfers Paradise. He is an idiot, and a real tosser, but that's all he is guilty of.

And @spartan max2max2 is right. He is an easy target. There's a definite hateful perception towards men based on a minority of scumbags.

 

Gable Tostee to sue feminist group, claims to be victim of hate campaign

Personally I find internet dating tacky. Not my thing at all 

Whoooaa, psyche... I can't believe what I'm hearing. It appears you and I may actually be agreeing with one another...I don't know what happened to our other thread, but I'm glad to see you coming around. 

Your take on this case is precisely right. This Tostee fellow is an obvious ****** ***, but he's not guilty of any crime. This chick just got drunk and went totally crazy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
12 minutes ago, Booth said:

Whoooaa, psyche... I can't believe what I'm hearing. It appears you and I may actually be agreeing with one another...I don't know what happened to our other thread, but I'm glad to see you coming around. 

Lol I'm as surprised as you, I was think it was you coming around though ...... :lol:

Quote

Your take on this case is precisely right. This Tostee fellow is an obvious ****** ***, but he's not guilty of any crime. This chick just got drunk and went totally crazy. 

It has been deliberated extensively in court. As had been illustrated here, and in the other thread, some man haters just can't let that decision be. It's not like it was rushed through court, people tried very hard to convict him, the event was even re-enacted  by police. Because of past idiot actions he started recording his night's out. Good thing he did but even with actual proof of the night in question, people still want to hang him on conspiracy theories to feel superior and authoritive.

It says more about the people harassing him than it does about him IMHO. Yes a complete idiot. I would not want to know him personally, but that doesn't make him a killer. I have noticed recently that the OP is judgemental and irrational though. Evidence had little sway with those that have already made their minds up. Like the alcohol thing. Some are making out he enticed her into his place and got her drunk, when she had already been drinking and is on camera buying alcohol before she fell. That's deceiving right there to build animosity toward him.

Edited by psyche101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

He recorded it remember?

You've got to be kidding me. There was a great deal of investigation, repeated court appearances and an appeal. Not thorough? How so?

Some people just can't abide by decisions can they? This is resolved in a courtroom with evidence. The balcony climb was caught on camera and re-enacted by police.

We also know they did not just drink his homemade alcohol (I've made it myself, I don't see the big deal here, it's the same strength, Nerang has a place where you can buy the ingredients) 

She not only had already been drinking, they bought more alcohol. Wright is captured on a security camera purchasing beer at a BWS. 

She got too drink and went psycho. I've seen that many times at 3am in Surfers Paradise. He is an idiot, and a real tosser, but that's all he is guilty of.

And @spartan max2max2 is right. He is an easy target. There's a definite hateful perception towards men based on a minority of scumbags.

 

Gable Tostee to sue feminist group, claims to be victim of hate campaign

Personally I find internet dating tacky. Not my thing at all 

He didn't record her climbing off the balcony, witnesses in the unit below gave a report of what they saw, and it was re-enacted by a policewoman in a harness, what I question is if the re-enactment was accurate, and her feet was pointing outward, what was she holding on to ? There was no Crown appeal that I am aware of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
5 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Totally agree with the fembot thing.

I know zero people in real life who ever have said the word fembot. 

I honestly almost never see that online either.

Very odd. 

Not if you frequent the 4chan, the_Donald type side of the internet, which I'm sure that guy does.

Usually they go for Feminazi though. I've seen many people, even on this forum, use that term.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.