Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coronavirus Is Identified in the U.S.

Great Old Man

Wanted to put this link in this thread also as it contains the latest report (Friday) from the CDC regarding suspected cases in the US. There are only 2 confirmed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/2nd-coronavirus-case-confirmed-u-s-cdc-reports-n1121911

• Like 2

This post was published here on Jan. 16, 2020. It was a warning issued directly to the United States.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the first confirmed case of the new coronavirus in the United States, in a man in his 30s from Snohomish County, Washington, on 21 January 2020.[149]  Source

If this is the event I saw, 5 days before the new virus literally penetrated U.S. airspace, I have a bad feeling about it. The reason is, the post hints that the threat would involve the air space above the United States. Indeed, this threat has come from the airspace itself. That is how the virus will arrive.

“The message indicated this entity is currently taking a new position in the sky, above the United States. "I stand ready," was the message that was made clear to me, as if to assure me.“

I find it intriguing also, that this post was published before the story broke in the mainstream media in the United States.

I was not aware of this new virus before I made this post. Besides, the warning was not for China, or any other nation on earth.

If indeed, this is the item I was warned about, it will be far beyond the reach of mortal men to control the outbreak, unless the warning is heard, so I would recommend stopping all air travel in and out of the United States, immediately.

Remember, the Destroying Angel has another name ....

44C7E42A-1A27-4BF1-B310-87FDBCDCB9A4.thumb.jpeg.ea533cd3a684f5180bff636953fe7a6a.jpeg

I find it interesting that this gentleman arrived in the United States only one day ahead of my curious public warning here, and before he was even diagnosed. On the very day he becomes ill, my warning post, above, appears here.

Since I say in the post above that I received the curious warning the day before, or Jan. 15th, this means that on the exact day, the first documented case arrives into our air space, I received a message from the Destroying Angel.

He wasn’t even sick yet, on the day I received the message, but he arrived by plane on that date.

Edited by Raptor Witness

On 1/22/2020 at 11:24 AM, aztek said:

fact is hospitals do not refuse service, even if you are poor and  have no ins whatsoever.

You go to ANY ER I've ever worked around or gone to and signs are prominently posted -  ES LA LEY!  You have an absolute RIGHT to be treated and cannot be turned away.  

• Like 2

On 1/22/2020 at 6:26 PM, razman said:

Well article I read about the coronavirus says only a few airports  wiil accept passengers from there and will screen them , but - " the screenings might not catch everyone infected , because the incubation period can take a week and those might not show symptoms. Is it just me or is that something wrong with that whole process?

If the stories I've seen out of China are even accurate, this situation seems to have them panicked enough to be shutting down traffic into and out of cities with roughly 20 million residents.  That sounds a hell of a lot more serious than what our media is saying about it.

• Like 2

Source of photo from post #29 above ..

Edited by Raptor Witness

In this report it said that a physician has already died.

Apparently some  physicians who are treating patients in the hospital in Wuhan, believe they have contracted the disease simply by exposure of their eyes to the air.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Sad 2

If true, and at this point it’s impossible to confirm, this nurse in Wuhan says that health professionals believe that there are 90,000 cases in China, and she is asking for masks and goggles.

The simple request for equipment, would seem to lend credence to the story.

Another Video reportedly showing dead bodies piling up at the Red Cross hospital in Wuhan, would seem to suggest that things are getting out of hand there. 

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

Hmm.  So the virus has incubation period of up to two weeks before symptoms appear and is contagious during that duration?  That means that temperature sensors at US airports won't catch infected passengers in those weeks. 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Hmm.  So the virus has incubation period of up to two weeks before symptoms appear and is contagious during that duration?  That means that temperature sensors at US airports won't catch infected passengers in those weeks. 

I have heard from several sources, that the incubation period is believed to be 4 to 5 days. I also believe that’s fairly typical of other coronaviruses, such as the common cold.

The transportation quarantines are creating a greater sense of fear, I imagine.

Restaurants and grocery stores in Wuhan are all closed, according to this British ex patriot.

• Sad 1

Apparently Beijing is now on lockdown.

Here is some of the best technical information that I’ve seen yet, on this particular virus.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

The latest report from China says that the government estimates 5 million people left Wuhan before the lockdown. Also, the incubation period is now suspected to be anywhere between 1 and 14 days, and the suspicion is that people can transmit the virus before they get a fever or obviously ill.

Also, this report, every single cinema in China has been closed. There are 7000 of them.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Anyone know what the mortality rate is? I heard somewhere around 13%. 

Hopefully this thing mutates into something weaker. 

10 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Anyone know what the mortality rate is? I heard somewhere around 13%. 

Hopefully this thing mutates into something weaker. 

What do you mean by mortality rate? If you don't mind me asking. Is that survival rate?

Same here. I'm scared of it but if it's only attacking ill people then I shouldn't be too worried.

1 hour ago, Princess Serenity said:

What do you mean by mortality rate? If you don't mind me asking. Is that survival rate?

Same here. I'm scared of it but if it's only attacking ill people then I shouldn't be too worried.

Devil take the hindmost ?

1 hour ago, Princess Serenity said:

Mortality rate I think means the percentage of people that die from it.

So preacherman heard 13 percent of those catching the virus die.

Though I hear it more at 5. 

• Thanks 1

Potentially a major problem this, but too early to tell.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2020 at 4:54 PM, Raptor Witness said:

The latest report from China says that the government estimates 5 million people left Wuhan before the lockdown.

This indicator alone should scare the hell out of people since we don't have hard data on mortality rates.  It appears that this can be passed from host to host almost immediately, without anyone being symptomatic at all.  At that rate, even a mortality incidence of 2-3% would mean huge numbers of dead.  The actions of the government in Beijing are a lot more concerning than the news that we're hearing locally.   The Chinese have tended to under report and downplay these situations.  :( 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

This indicator alone should scare the hell out of people since we don't have hard data on mortality rates.  It appears that this can be passed from host to host almost immediately, without anyone being symptomatic at all.  At that rate, even a mortality incidence of 2-3% would mean huge numbers of dead.  The actions of the government in Beijing are a lot more concerning than the news that we're hearing locally.   The Chinese have tended to under report and downplay these situations.  :( 

Very well said ....

Just look at the number of airplanes flying in and out of eastern China right now. 
1A389093-CAF7-47E5-82A7-DD4DAD93353D.thumb.jpeg.b30b4322cf92d0dcd433064ac4452a7a.jpeg

This is literally bringing “Death to America.”

So let’s say that only 20% of the American population of 327.2 million(2018) contract this virus, in an avoidable pandemic, and the death rate is only 2%. That’s roughly 65,440,000 infections and 1,308,800 dead, or 440 times the 2,977 people that died on 911, when the government quickly grounded all flights above the United States, in an instant.

Given their clear indifference, you can see that the Pentagram doesn’t really care about The People, not really. We are expendable, unless our deaths result in war games or new war toys that they can play with.

The common cold is a coronavirus related to this new virus, which appeared in Wuhan, China. It is believed to have jumped from live animals, sold for food in a local meat market.

Early reports, suggest the virus has similar transmission rates to the common cold.

Children have about 6 to 10 colds a year ..... Adults average about 2 to 4 colds a year.  Source

Edited by Raptor Witness

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

Very well said ....

Just look at the number of airplanes flying in and out of eastern China right now. 
1A389093-CAF7-47E5-82A7-DD4DAD93353D.thumb.jpeg.b30b4322cf92d0dcd433064ac4452a7a.jpeg

This is literally bringing “Death to America.”

So let’s say that only 20% of the American population of 327.2 million(2018) contract this virus, in an avoidable pandemic, and the death rate is only 2%. That’s roughly 65,440,000 infections and 1,308,800 dead, or 440 times the 2,977 people that died on 911, when the government quickly grounded all flights above the United States, in an instant.

Given their clear indifference, you can see that the Pentagram doesn’t really care about The People, not really. We are expendable, unless our deaths result in war games or new war toys that they can play with.

The common cold is a coronavirus related to this new virus, which appeared in Wuhan, China. It is believed to have jumped from live animals, sold for food in a local meat market.

Early reports, suggest the virus has similar transmission rates to the common cold.

The U.S. does not have a pentagram. Though some Wiccans or other practitioners might be spellcasting for health right now.

The Pentagon does not really have anything to do with the decision to ground flights or not in the event of a health or medical crisis. They did have jurisdiction of the 9-11 military crisis. They probably care, but it’s not their call this time. The HHS is the primary department in charge of the decisions for health and medical crisis, with the CDC and sometimes FDA working with or under the HHS. The HHS has the authority under the PHS act, supported by the PAHPA and PAHPRA.

Take your gleeful delight in grave dancing elsewhere. Your ghoulish fantasies are terrible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked