Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coronavirus Is Identified in the U.S.

Great Old Man

24 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Wait, what does the tornado in downtown Nashville have to do with the corona virus?

19 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

....... I see a ship about to break apart on Plymouth Rock, having ignored the back to back tornado warnings sent directly to Mayflower, AR and Pilger,(Pilgrim) NE in 2014. 

When the Earth speaks directly to you, you better listen.

Now She is speaking again, and all we hear are .... it’s all right folks, it’s all under control, when nothing could be further from the truth.

I published the above warning here in this thread, approximately 3 hours before the tornado struck metropolitan Nashville, and approximately 2 hours before a tornado watch was even issued for that area.

I made the connection, last night at around 9 PM Nashville time, to underline that the “blood storm,” I forecast here in early December, and these 2014 tornado’s, have a common denominator.

And that common denominator is my announcement of the end of Manifest Destiny.

My argument is the United States has lost all inherent protection from any and all natural disasters. Of course the humanists will argue otherwise. They have to believe that they are in charge of their own destiny, but they are not.

18 minutes ago, aztek said:

napkins can be used as toilet paper,  it is same thing just not on a roll,  i sometimes have to use them, quite often actually, cuz who remembers to replace a roll when it is out? not the kids for sure, 

Baby wipes for the win. Just saying.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Baby wipes for the win. Just saying.

I find they leave ya ass cheeks feeling squidgy .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Here we go. I'll be the optimistic one for a change.

http://tacticalintelligence.net/blog/dollar-store-survival.htm

https://www.happypreppers.com/99-ways.html

Thunderbolt Solar

Inverter

With the solar. All you need are about 2 to 4 of the thunderbolt 12 volt 35 amp hour batteries, a 100 watt kit and a small inverter. 

Sawyer Mini Water Filter. I have two of these and they work pretty good. 

V5_MzvcRPwXkOj13FQNx9p8ykCeoEooaW3Vy37pc

http://www.roofwaterharvesting.org/the_rest.html

I might be a little bit of a redneck.:P

https://rainwaterharvesting.tamu.edu/files/2011/05/gi-366_2021994.pdf (forgot something)

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Update:

"The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Washington state rose to 27, including nine deaths, up from 18 cases and six deaths a day earlier, the state Department of Health reported.

"Eight of those who died from the respiratory illness were in King County and one was in neighbouring Snohomish County, officials said.

"All 27 confirmed cases are clustered in those two counties in the greater Seattle area, making it the largest concentration detected to date in the United States."

At Reuters: https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-usa/three-more-die-in-seattle-area-from-coronavirus-as-us-promises-one-million-test-kits-idUKKBN20Q266

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Update:

"The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Washington state rose to 27, including nine deaths, up from 18 cases and six deaths a day earlier, the state Department of Health reported.

"Eight of those who died from the respiratory illness were in King County and one was in neighbouring Snohomish County, officials said.

"All 27 confirmed cases are clustered in those two counties in the greater Seattle area, making it the largest concentration detected to date in the United States."

At Reuters: https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-usa/three-more-die-in-seattle-area-from-coronavirus-as-us-promises-one-million-test-kits-idUKKBN20Q266

It's because SeaTac Airport right outside of Seattle is the air hub for travel between Asia and the US.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

At least the U.S. Federal Reserve has some idea of the sword which has descended upon them, given their 0.5% rate cut today, but even that couldn’t bolster the flailing stock market, which along with the melting bond market, is unraveling derivatives at a furious pace.

483E1F22-4D54-4583-9B9E-179A6C051377.thumb.jpeg.ee2e4699bed382a8eb5558feeac174d0.jpeg

Whatever move they try to make, this same sword will turn to meet their blade. The Earth will open her Mouth and vomit them out.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, aztek said:

napkins can be used as toilet paper,  it is same thing just not on a roll,  i sometimes have to use them, quite often actually, cuz who remembers to replace a roll when it is out? not the kids for sure, 

Dude. If there is a pile of mud on your drive way, do you go grab all your towels to wipe it off? No. You use a hose. I have bidets installed in all my bathrooms. It’s cheap. You don’t need toilet paper. Just water. I promise. 

8 hours ago, OverSword said:

It's because SeaTac Airport right outside of Seattle is the air hub for travel between Asia and the US.  

It’s interesting how the curvature of the earth and trade winds effect the spread of a virus isn’t it? Chaos at its finest.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, White Crane Feather said:

Dude. If there is a pile of mud on your drive way, do you go grab all your towels to wipe it off? No. You use a hose. I have bidets installed in all my bathrooms. It’s cheap. You don’t need toilet paper. Just water. I promise. 

thanks for such a valuable life lesson, but i have managed without it for close to 50 years,  imagine that.   btw do you not leave your house? did you install  bidets in every imaginable place you can possibly have to go?  those of us with healthy digestive system do not need to wipe a lot,  there isn't really much there, no driveway full of mud, if you need a hose for yours, it is time for you to see a GI doctor,  it'll improve your life. I promise.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, aztek said:

thanks for such a valuable life lesson, but i have managed without it for close to 50 years,  imagine that.   btw do you not leave your house? did you install  bidets in every imaginable place you can possibly have to go?  those of us with healthy digestive system do not need to wipe a lot,  there isn't really much there, no driveway full of mud, if you need a hose for yours, it is time for you to see a GI doctor,  it'll improve your life. I promise.

Hahaha you are right. If your diet is healthy, you shouldn’t need paper. It’s still a lot cleaner ;) 

Well this conversation took a strange turn.

I just saw the timeline with this administrations response to this virus, and all the steps that were taken. The fact that he is being criticized for it is amazing. Well not really, but still. He has responded more quickly and aggressively than any president in this countries history under similar circumstances. In fact the same people dumping on him right now, are the same people who were saying he went to far when it began. He has saved what would probably be thousands of American lives by this point. Buying valuable time for a vaccine to come out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, White Crane Feather said:

How do you dry yourself?   Is there a blower on it as well?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I just saw the timeline with this administrations response to this virus, and all the steps that were taken. The fact that he is being criticized for it is amazing. Well not really, but still. He has responded more quickly and aggressively than any president in this countries history under similar circumstances. In fact the same people dumping on him right now, are the same people who were saying he went to far when it began. He has saved what would probably be thousands of American lives by this point. Buying valuable time for a vaccine to come out.

Link?

26 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Could you outline what the president has done?  I have not seen anything except his speaches and the one he walked off the stage in the middle of.  What has he done?

52 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Link?

Now I'm no fan of Hannity, but this was very informative.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Myles said:

my mother has one, toto brand, it is basically a replacement toilet seat.  that hooks to water line and power, it has fan, it actually heats up the air,  as well as water,  it has pulsating, oscillating spray self clean, heated seat... the remote control has it's own lcd screen,  that thing is state of the art, but when you sit on it, it feels like you are sliding down the seat i do not like that  thing.  i did try it few times when i was over her house and had to go. pretty cool  except for sliding down thing

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

"This is no time for Trumps record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia and fear mongering to lead the way instead of science" Joe Biden January 31. Speaking of the travel ban Trump put in place within 3 weeks of the news that this virus was spreading in China.

So if this guy were running things right now........

• Like 2

WHO director's general warned "this weeks travel ban might do more harm than good. Such restrictions can have the effect of increasing fear and stigma" CNN reported. February 7th 

Hmmm. And these are the same people saying Trumps lack of leadership is gonna kill us all.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

Trump even donated the 4th quarter of his salary to the dept of health, to help in the fight. Twitter is outraged lol. SMH

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Myles said:

Apparently so

Also, the warm air dryer function found on the Swash 1400 luxury toilet seat will dry the washed area after each use. 

https://www.brondell.com/healthy-living-blog/clearing-up-the-top-10-misconceptions-about-bidets

But not all bidets are this posh or lazy,

Always use the toilet before you use the bidet.  A bidet is intended to help you wash and clean up after using the toilet, but the fixture is not an actual toilet. Some use a bidet without toilet paper, some use toilet paper and the bidet, and some use the bidet and then dry off with a towel.

https://www.bidet.org/pages/how-to-use-a-bidet

Trump has prepared the nation for this epidemic by:

1.  Firing the CDC staff whose job it was to prepare for events like this.  He said they weren't needed and if they were, we could get them back real easily.  Most of these folks have now gone to work elsewhere.  What do you think is the chance of us getting them back?  I wouldn't uproot my family a second time for someone who will fire me as soon as the epidemic is over.  Trump can't be trusted and they know it.

2.  Dismantling the labs and terminating experiments that were in progress.  Those labs will have to be re-stocked and copies of pertinent research found and archived.  Ongoing experiments pertinent to the epidemic will have to start over from scratch.

3.  Lying about the disease.  Woodrow Wilson did that with Spanish Flu.  As a result of his sweet platitudes, the country was unprepared and thousands died unnecessarily.  Trump is now doing that with Covid19.  He claimed there were only 15 cases in the US when there were 60 with 83 people quarantined for testing.  He said there were no clusters in the US when there was one in Tacoma.  He is saying that this is no worse than the common cold when the newest mortality rate figures have 3.4% mortality (34 times that of the seasonal flu).

4.  To replace competent scientists, he appointed Pence to head the Covid19 task force.  You remember Pence - the guy who tried to control an AIDS epidemic in Illinois by praying it away.

As a result of these incompetent decisions, thousands who believe Trump knows what he's talking about will die.

Trump said he wanted to be the head of government during a war.  He is getting his wish and has already lost the first battle.

Doug

If you don't believe this, please show me my mistake.  Am I wrong?  If so, how?

Doug

Edited by Doug1029
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked