Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coronavirus Is Identified in the U.S.

Great Old Man

54 minutes ago, aztek said:

that bill also included 1200 for each qualifying  tax paying american,  iirc, to those who was making under 90k individually, or 198k per family,   

I know it did and I'm hoping they get it together. I wasn't advocating for or against anything in that post. I'm down for anything ATM but I'd hate to see them to take advantage of us and use this as a pork package. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, aztek said:

that bill also included 1200 for each qualifying  tax paying american,  iirc, to those who was making under 90k individually, or 198k per family,   

People are going to not be able to pay the rent, or buy toilet paper :rofl:, and the Senate Democrats are shlubbing around trying to score points. It is dreadful. 

• Like 3

A reminder to please keep the politics to the politics board.

Tiggs

[Forum Mod Team]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 3/21/2020 at 9:32 AM, docyabut2 said:

Now they are  canceling funerals :(

Funerals, weddings and birthday parties.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I have heard that in Poland everyone must stay home and if they are found out and about they are fined an exhorbitant amount.  In Pennsylvania and Delaware everyone is ordered to shelter in place, which is stricter than what New Mexico has "stay home and only go out if necessary for health or survival".  But my cousin and my friend have to carry their work ID's with them at all times now and are told to expect being stopped and questioned.  One is a sercurity guard for a railroad depot and the other delivers oxygen to hospitals.

• Like 1

Today, on the Senate floor majority leader Mitch McConnell was stomping his feet because the Democrats were hoping that in exchange for billions in tax credits to the airline industry, they might request a small conciliation regarding our nations carbon footprint.

My sincere thanks to the House Leadership, which has demonstrated its friendship to Mother Earth at this crucial time.

Mercy to the families and the extended families of any member of Congress showing sincere compassion for the Earth in their Trillion Dollar Bill, which they are now contemplating.

The corona, curiously appears over and over, in my past forecasts. I don’t think this is an accident. It was part of a repeated warning that the Earth’s sword stretched to the sun. Why?

The Earth is putting on her armor, and her sword reaches to the sun. Source 8-31-2016

Use of solar corona in previous forecast - https://youtu.be/_b49yYKHm7w

Source 8-29-2013

Curious Solar Corona Hurricane - https://youtu.be/UK1kVp0jH3M

Source 7-8-2013

4 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Today, on the Senate floor majority leader Mitch McConnell was stomping his feet because the Democrats were hoping that in exchange for billions in tax credits to the airline industry, they might request a small conciliation regarding our nations carbon footprint.

My sincere thanks to the House Leadership, which has demonstrated its friendship to Mother Earth at this crucial time.

Mercy to the families and the extended families of any member of Congress showing sincere compassion for the Earth in their Trillion Dollar Bill, which they are now contemplating.

The corona, curiously appears over and over, in my past forecasts. I don’t think this is an accident. It was part of a repeated warning that the Earth’s sword stretched to the sun. Why?

Use of solar corona in previous forecast - https://youtu.be/_b49yYKHm7w

Source 8-29-2013

Curious Solar Corona Hurricane - https://youtu.be/UK1kVp0jH3M

Source 7-8-2013

I sure hate the "add ons" to any bill.   Both sides do it and it is BS.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have heard that in Poland everyone must stay home and if they are found out and about they are fined an exhorbitant amount.  

I read in Poland the government set up free Minecraft Servers for the children trapped in their homes. My 8 yr old son was so jealous. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Eldorado said:

"How to handle your 401(k) if you're close to retirement amid coronavirus market crash"

Fox: https://www.foxnews.com/media/how-to-handle-401k-close-retirement-coronavirus-crash

I read that the FedGov might let people withdraw from their 401K with no penalties, to let them get through this shutdown.

Congress may let you take $100,000 from your 401(k)
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/03/23/congress-may-let-you-take-100000-from-your-401k.html#aoh=15849961932334&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And this is why 2 weeks is a load of bull. This is going to last until it's eradicated or there's a vaccine. They stay at home orders are helpful but ultimately fruitless. It still excuses too many people to go out and those working like cashiers are interacting with so many people every day. Also we can't shut down all services 100%. Maybe this is when we evolve into bald, clean, bubble-helmet wearing aliens. See, they're us from the future!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/third-wave-hong-kong-thought-it-had-a-handle-on-coronavirus-it-doesnt-2020-03-23

• Sad 1

"The New York State Labor Department fielded more than 1.7 million calls and had more than 2.2 million visits to its website last week as New Yorkers scrambled to apply for unemployment insurance amid mass closures and job losses."

NBC NY: Link

:(

• Sad 1

On 3/21/2020 at 3:42 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Watching today’s presidential news conference, the somber look on the faces of the medical professionals standing behind the president, was obviously grim. They are the only professionals who have a clue, how many people are about to die, under their leadership.

We are all now, “losers,” but the greatest losers of them all, shall be the people who carelessly voted for president Donald J Trump. The king of the brainless braggards.

Does that hate make you feel superior?  Even in the middle of a global feckin' pandemic you guys can't let it go.  Disgusting...

• Like 2

On 3/21/2020 at 1:56 AM, DieChecker said:

the sewers were blocked with all kinds if things, including ripped up shirts.

What level of idiot tries to flush rags down a toilet?  

9 minutes ago, and then said:

Does that hate make you feel superior?  Even in the middle of a global feckin' pandemic you guys can't let it go.  Disgusting...

Its the nuts of the democratic party that screws up the issues. just to condemned the greatest president  we ever had , Trump

56 minutes ago, and then said:

What level of idiot tries to flush rags down a toilet?  

Apparently a Californian. Probably transplants from San Francisco. :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

really people got to stop trying to get just toilet  paper :)  if you get down on it just go back to the old days , cut rags out of  old clothes  and wiped your ass   wash  it in  bleach dry it and used it over again :)

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

Women use to use it for their  menstrual  problems before all the paper use. don't have to go out and buy it all :)

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

I just wish the President can start marshal law to all states to  save lives

again I  just wish

1 hour ago, and then said:

No, I don’t worship the Beast.

Give his mark another kiss, and tell me again, how hot he is ...

• Confused 1

CDC says coronavirus survived in Princess Cruise ship cabins for up to 17 days after passengers left

CNBC: Link

Traffic and Pollution Plummet as U.S. Cities Shut Down for Coronavirus

NY Times: Link

De Blasio Says NYC 10 Days Away From Widespread Shortages Of Critical Medical Equipment

CBS: Link

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

:blink:

Where's Fauci?' America panics as doctor absent again from White House briefing

Infectious disease expert, who has politely sparred with Trump, has become a calming presence in a time of deep uncertainty. Moments after Donald Trump approached the lectern to open the daily task force briefing on the coronavirus pandemic, mild panic broke among viewers online. Where was Dr Anthony Fauci, the 79-year-old infectious disease expert who has become a regular fixture and a calming presence alongside the president?

The Guardian

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked