Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video shows 'ghost' watching man sleeping

UM-Bot

Great sound effects... 

:lol:

~

• Haha 7

Seriously?Not even remotely ghostly or realistic. Poorly done and I don't know how anyone would think that was even supposed to fool anyone.

Edited by AnonsMouse
  • Like 1

That was a ton of action packed fun. Kind of reminded me of the kitchen poltergeist guys videos of a few years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, that was not worth watching.  Sorry, but to hard to believe...not well done, and really fake ghost.

Lolololololol dude looks like he lives in India but is haunted by a white ghost girl? xD

• Haha 1

Goodness, there's two more videos of the same ghost. Not nearly as full of action and fun as the OP video. Where the first one was more akin to kitchen poltergeist guy, these are more of the flavor of the Central and South American teens playing around and get a spooky on film sort of thing.

• Haha 2

He gets up and does not go for a pee! Well thats the biggest error. 

Really. How many of you men get up.during the night, stretch a bit and then go back to bed without going for a pee? 

The rest of this video is so lame it is laughable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've watched this a couple of times now and I think it's amazing.  The ghost on the right is absolutely superb.  It has a "Home Improvements Wilson" quality about it.  And what about that picture of the chicken?  A personal highlight.

Edited by mesuma

Dont break up with the witch next door.

That should be the title of this video.

These are the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

The idiot that made these is a bad person and should feel bad for posting such garbage onto the internet.

Edited by moonman

On 1/22/2020 at 8:13 PM, UM-Bot said:

A peculiar video, which shows an eerie figure staring at a man through a window, has recently gone viral online.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/333984/video-shows-ghost-watching-man-sleeping

This video gives hoaxs a bad name, it the worst I have ever ever seen.:no:

It looks like a very early Hollywood Monster movie.

Peace

The thing the worries me is that Australia's channel 9 news down a report on the this lame video makes me feel ashamed to be an Australian. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...