Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sandiex0!

Ghosts moving random objects in your home

29 posts in this topic

openozy

shady.JPG When random things go missing at my home these pair are usually to blame.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
16 minutes ago, openozy said:

Being a dog man I'd consider them at the top of dogdem,even more so than pitbulls.I owned one but found it too much to handle so went back to the russells.I don't know your age Farmer but I wouldn't leave it too long,they are a big handful lol.I've seen one chase sheep with a stun collar on,when zapped it did backward somersaults and kept chasing.

I had a Shepard Wolf mix, his name was Rex and he weighed a little over 100 pounds. My father got him from a breeder for me when I was about 5 years old. Rex and I bonded immediately and he never left my side when I was around. Funny thing was no one could touch me, not even my father, so he had to lock Rex in the basement when I was in trouble. Even others kids could not touch me when Rex was around. 

He was very mild mannered for being part Wolf, he would not bite anyone. But if someone touched me, even when we were playing he would get in between us and put his mouth on their arm. He wouldn't sink his teeth in, he would just hold their arm until they relaxed. Then he would let go and walk over and sit by me, he was the best friend I ever had, and he was also impossible replace. Rex passed away when he was 14 years old, he didn't act like there was any problem, he just went to sleep on the foot of my bed like always and I found him in the morning he had died in his sleep.

Peace

• Like 2

openozy
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I had a Shepard Wolf mix,

One canine I'd love to have but living in Oz, not going to happen.I'm surprised they are not savage as the dingo crosses I've seen here were very dangerous.Nice memory for you Manwon.R.I.P Rex.

Edited by openozy
  • Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
12 minutes ago, openozy said:

One canine I'd love to have but living in Oz, not going to happen.I'm surprised they are not savage as the dingo crosses I've seen here were very dangerous.Nice memory for you Manwon.R.I.P Rex.

Yea a lot of stories that circulate about Wolf Dog mixes are not good so I understand your point. But Rex came from a professional breeder, maybe that's  why he was like he was. The strange thing about him was that he didn't look like dog, he looked like a Wolf, and even his size and weight were more Wolf than dog. Anyway Thanks for the kind words. I really liked the photos if your dogs too, although I am not familiar with the Breed.

Peace

• Thanks 1