Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fire Marshalls Warn About Online Challenge

susieice

There's a new internet challenge happening that could burn your house down. I can't believe young people don't know how dangerous this is.

https://6abc.com/outlet-challenge-could-cause-serious-injury-fire-official-warns/5869905/?fbclid=IwAR2flWd9h5v3H3En5ZJkhGhlRM4igX2GD-qGqSWySXFxO1jFLJT5EqGp40w

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Piney said:

How ****ing stupid are kids getting????? :blink:

I think it is social media ....monkey see, monkey freaking do.

When I was a kid, I stuck my finger in the light socket once.  I thought it was kind of neat so I did it again...and again...but eventually I decided that was pretty stupid all on my own. Plus...kids don't know how to think.  And apparently no one is interested in teaching them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, joc said:

I think it is social media ....monkey see, monkey freaking do.

When I was a kid, I stuck my finger in the light socket once.  I thought it was kind of neat so I did it again...and again...but eventually I decided that was pretty stupid all on my own. Plus...kids don't know how to think.  And apparently no one is interested in teaching them.

I'm lucky my zaru is evolved. When @Piney's_Little_Ninja was a 6-10 year old he acted like a mini adult and was quiet and well behaved. Now he's a teen he looks at teenage stupidity with a Asian disdain that makes me proud. 

I'll never have to worry about him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Jujo-jo said:

And these will be our future politicians...

No, don't worry about that.    These will be our future drain on our tax dollars from incarceration or Social Security payments.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm lucky my zaru is evolved. When @Piney's_Little_Ninja was a 6-10 year old he acted like a mini adult and was quiet and well behaved. Now he's a teen he looks at teenage stupidity with a Asian disdain that makes me proud. 

I'll never have to worry about him. 

Interests   Being a normal human

:yes::tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Don't people teach their kids not to stick things into electrical sockets any more? Or appliances for that matter? If something starts smoking, shut it off and pull the plug out. 

• Thanks 3

Meanwhile, the Left want to give 16-year-olds the vote.  What could go wrong?

• Haha 1

Look at what else they're doing. Putting bleach by their eyes to make the color lighter. Great! They'll be blind too while they're trying to get out after they set the house on fire! This TikTok site sounds like a good thing to block on all electronic devises.

https://www.newsweek.com/eye-challenge-tiktok-controversy-bleach-app-1402382

What's next, who can jump head first into the shallowest water from the second floor of their house? Who can eat the most thumbtacks? Who can launch the most bottle rockets from their buttcrack? (Actually I think the last one is already a thing.)

• Haha 2

On 1/23/2020 at 12:18 PM, Piney said:

How ****ing stupid are kids getting????? :blink:

That sounds like a challenge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1