Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot' shows up on Sherman Pass webcam

UM-Bot

Looks like someone with red hair and dark clothes running.

• Like 2

Look really carefully and you will detect that there is a reddish color suggesting boots and a vest.  It all looks black initially because of the lighting.  I give it a 0% chance of being a Sasquatch on the papameter :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Looks a little skinny for a Sasquatch. Could be a kid Sasquatch. Could be a guy in all dark clothes. 

Let's do it:

Papameter: 30% Bigfoot   60% Human   10% Paranormal Shadow Man

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Look really carefully and you will detect that there is a reddish color suggesting boots and a vest.  It all looks black initially because of the lighting.  I give it a 0% chance of being a Sasquatch on the papameter :lol:

Actual reading:

Papameter: 25% Bigfoot   65% Human   10% Paranormal Shadow Man

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That's gimmick infringement. I expect you'll be hearing from his lawyers soon...

• Haha 4

Any photo that has to be enhanced or explained to show what you claim it is, is suspect.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very interesting.  The darkness of the image rules out a human in normal clothes IMO. Could be a human in a sasquatch suit, a real sasquatch, or an internet fake as I see it.

8 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Any photo that has to be enhanced or explained to show what you claim it is, is suspect.  

I have a question that is off topic for you.  Why do you usually (not always) post in bold? 

It's just this dude delivering Milk Tray without his ski's...

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

I disagree.  An example of why is for instance using the emboss tool in Photoshop to enhance a thread that a flying saucer may be suspended from.  By that same token using the emboss tool may demonstrate that there is no thread. 

Edit:  Maybe disagree is the wrong thing to say here because any photo of anything paranormal/extra-normal is suspect.  But enhancing photos to bring out detail is legitimate

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4

Well, the first thing I noticed when I looked at this picture is the 'large skull' in the snow, :D

It's on the opposite side of the 'sasquatch', across the street, Yeah, I know it's just pareidolia.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have a question that is off topic for you.  Why do you usually (not always) post in bold? 

Eyesight issues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

Eyesight issues.

OK.  I understand that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Yeah. All I see is a smudge, then an "enhanced" smudge.

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Yeah. All I see is a smudge, then an "enhanced" smudge.

Yes.  A smudge with barely perceptible color variations on the lower legs and feet and on the torso.  In these areas there is a definite shift to red, but still nearly black.  Look really closely at the trailing foot as that is where it's most obvious.

Edited by OverSword

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yes.  A smudge with barely perceptible color variations on the lower legs and feet and on the torso.  In these areas there is a definite shift to red, but still nearly black.

There are thousands of trail cam  images of wildlife, easily identifiable as bears, deer from all over, wild horses, even, in the Appalachians. Yet, there's not one of a clearly recognizable 600 pound North American anthropoid. It's like looking at grainy, black and white photos of saucers and criptids from '60s tabloids. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

There are thousands of trail cam  images of wildlife, easily identifiable as bears, deer from all over, wild horses, even, in the Appalachians. Yet, there's not one of a clearly recognizable 600 pound North American anthropoid. It's like looking at grainy, black and white photos of saucers and criptids from '60s tabloids. 

I didn't say it was a cryptid.  What I said was there is a zero percent chance this is a sasquatch.  What I'm pointing out that although the lighting makes it difficult to see, in the enhanced version you can tell the person in the photo is wearing boots and a vest that seem to be in the red spectrum.

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Let's do it:

Papameter: 30% Bigfoot   60% Human   10% Paranormal Shadow Man

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Actual reading:

Papameter: 25% Bigfoot   65% Human   10% Paranormal Shadow Man

Whoa! Hang on a second..... I have questions:

Does the Papameter have two needles, or three dials, or is it a multi-colored bar graph display, or is it numerical?

Also..... If it's digital, why are there two different readings above?

:huh:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, acute said:

Whoa! Hang on a second..... I have questions:

Does the Papameter have two needles, or three dials, or is it a multi-colored bar graph display, or is it numerical?

Also..... If it's digital, why are there two different readings above?

:huh:

The Papameter only gives one reading at a time. HOWEVER, new readings can differ from older readings as new information and argumentation is processed.

I hope that makes sense. Always go by the more recent post.

• Haha 1