Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot' shows up on Sherman Pass webcam

UM-Bot

I showed the pictures to my 8 year old son, he said, "Bigfoot's not real. Because no ones ever captured one. Probably just a guy going up the hill.".

I have to agree. It looked like a guy climbing the hill. Though I see it probably is just the tree trunk now. :rofl:

• Like 2

On 1/23/2020 at 9:05 AM, OverSword said:

Look really carefully and you will detect that there is a reddish color suggesting boots and a vest.  It all looks black initially because of the lighting.  I give it a 0% chance of being a Sasquatch on the papameter :lol:

Hey...no usurping the Papameter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Hey...no usurping the Papameter. 

Hey, GlitterRose! Don't tell anyone but I took thr batteries out of the Papameter. :innocent:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Hey, GlitterRose! Don't tell anyone but I took thr batteries out of the Papameter. :innocent:

Spotting kmt in the cryptozoology section is a more notable sighting than the “bigfootage”!

Edited by Carnoferox
  • Like 3

Ok but why was it recorded near the tree just to conveniently make it hardly invisible? If it's a cam should have captured while walking in the opening ...

On 1/24/2020 at 5:59 PM, Ultimatium said:

Is it just me or is the creature standing still?

It's a tree. There's a link to the webcam back in this thread. You can pull it up in daylight and it's clearly a tree. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Biggie at his best cunningly disguised as a tree hoping nobody notices,well biggie your have been noticed you gotta get up early if you want to fool us my lad ha

• 1 month later...

Update:

Washington Webcam Bigfoot Debunked

"Rumor has it someone placed a 3/4" wood cutout of Bigfoot on the tree," they said, "however, if you look now, the cutout is now gone."

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/washington-webcam-bigfoot-debunked/

• Thanks 2

Imagine my surprise when another bigfoot sighting turned out to be a FAKE!. 

• Like 1

Someone came back and got their bigfoot figure...

https://www.khq.com/news/wsdot-finds-bigfoot-sherman-pass-sighting-was-cutout-placed-on/article_e0b2c9a8-58bf-11ea-a6eb-2f65f375bb29.html

Update on the "Bigfoot" sighting. We'd planned to reveal what was in front of Sherman Pass cam during a recent visit. However, when crews arrived it was gone. Rumor has it someone placed a 3/4" wood cutout of Bigfoot on the tree. However, if you look now, the cutout is now gone.