Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost hunting tour under ground Seattle

Grim Reaper 6

If anyone is ever in Seattle Washington, and they would like to try Ghost Hunting for themselves there is a Ghost Hunting Tour in under ground Seattle. The proprietors of the tour supply you with your Ghost Hunting equipment and take you to the locations of some notorious muders that occurred in early Seattle History. I have not taken the tour myself, but for some you who may be interested check out the link I have supplied.

https://visitseattle.org/blog/underground-ghost-hunting/

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 6

This would be fun to go on, if they came along and talked about the history. Just ghost hunting is boring to me, but, historical tours with that as a secondary bit of fun is great :) 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

This would be fun to go on, if they came along and talked about the history. Just ghost hunting is boring to me, but, historical tours with that as a secondary bit of fun is great :) 

The tour is guided according to the link I provided, I just thought some of the forum members may find it interesting, especially Papa and his Papameter.:D

Peace Bro.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I refuse to go ghost hunting or on any ghost walk. About 8 years ago, my sister talked me into going on a ghost walk. It was explained to me that the all female assembled group needed a man for some events to occur. Stupid me, against my better judgement decided to go.  Never again!

• Haha 1

I have attended a ghost hunt at my local (supposedly haunted) museum thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, I love history. Obviously nothing happened but still worth going to find out the history of the place.