Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Jujo-jo

List your favorite items

41 posts in this topic

Essan

Oboz Sawtooth walking shoes
Osprey Kestrel 58l rucksack
Berghaus Peak 3.1 Pro tent
Alpkit Nuno sleeping mat
Alpkit Cloud Cover duvet
Lumiz TZ-100 Camera

Apart from my pipe, tobacco and a bottle of whisky, and the (walking) clothes on my back, don't think I really need much more than that .....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jujo-jo
2 minutes ago, iridescence said:

It's still a mystery why they don't broke when I'm around them :D

See and I mean really see, it must not be all that bad at all then ; )

Alchopwn

It is interesting that not many people seem attached to their mobile phones.  I know I'm not, but that is interesting, given how much time we waste on them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Scholar4Truth

High School Class Ring
My Library 
Guitar
I-Phone 

• Thanks 1

Bed of chaos

Keyboard, nintendo ds, book collection, (unsure if qualifies as item)..spoiled fat cat.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Thanks 1

Jujo-jo
19 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

Keyboard, nintendo ds, book collection, (unsure if qualifies as item)..spoiled fat cat.

fat-cat-approves-fat-cat-passes-judgment-39182605.png

• Like 1

Bed of chaos
1 hour ago, Jujo-jo said:

1 hour ago, Jujo-jo said:

fat-cat-approves-fat-cat-passes-judgment-39182605.png

Lol. He's just big boned.

• Haha 1

Jujo-jo

Holy_Water_Bottle_Blue_Letters__22386.1409246443.1280.1280.jpg

MainerMikeBrown

My favorite household items are Windex, brillo pads, and Tide for my clothes in the wash.

• Thanks 1

Jujo-jo

Leg warmers

Dejarma

my:

daystate wolverine

music man axis

power screwdriver & my wife..

Yeah yeah, of course, my angel of a wife is not an item, but I cannot exclude her from my favorite things;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Desertrat56

My favorite tool is my shovel and I don't have favorite cleaning supplies, just what ever works for a reasonable price, and lately only if it is not damaging the environment. My favorite feature in the back yard is the fire pit.  My favorite tree is the apricot tree, but I really love the cactus in the front too.  I do have a favorite skillet and baking stone.

Desertrat56
On 1/23/2020 at 7:33 PM, quiXilver said:

We use distilled white vinegar for most cleaning needs... perfectly safe and highly effective.

We have a water distiller I picked up a few years ago.  We live near an oil refinery and the ground water is not trustworthy.  The unit cost me about $140.  It distills a gallon of water in about 4-5 hours.  We have pristine water at all times now in three five gallon dispensers, for all our cooking, drinking needs.  It's paid for itself several times over compared to the filtered water we were purchasing.

Oh, yes, I do love the white vinegar.  I use it as softener for the clothes, as cleaner and disinfectant and since I live in the desert where the dirt is mostly alkaline I use it to keep weeds from coming back after I clear them.  It keeps them away for a year.  It's also good for getting certain kinds of smells out of furniture and carpet.

I don't have a distiller but I do have a filter system for drinking and cooking water.  It cleans the water and then has a filter that puts the minerals back in.

Edited by Desertrat56

Desertrat56
On 1/23/2020 at 8:30 PM, Manwon Lender said:

I sleep with mine in a shoulder holster, keeps me warm at night. Maybe that's why I am never bothered by Ghosts or Aliens with Probes.:w00t::D

Peace

My ex has a sleep disorder, he sleep walks and has nightmares.  He likes to sleep with a weapon under the mattress where he can grab it if something wakes him.  He shot the end of the bed once right after I left him.  When I was with him he was not allowed to have his weapon anywhere near the bed or where our daughter could get it. If you live that frightened all the time I would suggest counseling or moving to a safer neighborhood, which ever makes more sense.

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

My ex has a sleep disorder, he sleep walks and has nightmares.  He likes to sleep with a weapon under the mattress where he can grab it if something wakes him.  He shot the end of the bed once right after I left him.  When I was with him he was not allowed to have his weapon anywhere near the bed or where our daughter could get it. If you live that frightened all the time I would suggest counseling or moving to a safer neighborhood, which ever makes more sense.

It's not that I am frighten, and actually in that post I was kinda joking. However, I do always have gun within reach it's more of a habit than anything else, I have been doing since I was in the military. However, unlike your ex-husband I am not out of control, I don't endanger anyone, but thanks for your concern.

Peace

• Like 1

Not Your Huckleberry

Griswold Cast Iron Skillet 

Air Fryer

Japanese Knives, my santoku, gyoto and deba

Ozark Trail (identical to Yeti) tumblers

APT Pro Lifting Straps I've had for 20 years

Red Wing Iron Ranger boots

Parker 21 fountain pen, circa early 50s

Edited by Not Your Huckleberry