Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Devon police once chased a UFO at 90mph

UM-Bot

Is that police car an old Ford Anglia ? I'd have thought they wouldn't do 90 mph going off a cliff, but if it did, I'd rather be travelling in the UFO ! :o

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Habitat said:

Is that police car an old Ford Anglia ? I'd have thought they wouldn't do 90 mph going off a cliff, but if it did, I'd rather be travelling in the UFO ! :o

Yep, it's a 105E Anglia, 1961 by the look of it. I doubt very much that was the model of car they were using. As you say, they would struggle getting anywhere near that speed, especially on country roads. I'g guess they were in a MK2 Cortina or maybe even an S-Type Jag. No match for the alienz though.

It's hilarious to me and also pretty telling at the same time that people are more curious about the type of car in the story...

• Haha 1

I`ve heard a rumour Ford Aglias are very often subject to investigations by alienz, and some of the cars were probed as well, I`ve heard.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, toast said:

I`ve heard a rumour Ford Aglias are very often subject to investigations by alienz, and some of the cars were probed as well, I`ve heard.

I had a Ford Probe for about 3 months when I was 18. It was hot pink. Almost identical to this...just mine wasn't this nice.

Image result for Pink ford probe

• Haha 2

We had a pair of cops spot a UFO here in the Blue Mountains a few years ago,they weren't as brave as the old cops with them being chased by the UFO up the highway at Wentworth Falls.

Wow, my Roomba looks like it could go faster than that police car. Still 90mph is a good speed.

i'll also take a stab in the dark and say they didn't chase it in an Anglia unless they were going down hill

• Like 1

It's funny when a witness states they have no idea what it was but they also throw in the old line "But we know what we saw."

But that is what witnesses do. It's human nature.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 7:56 AM, stereologist said:

It's funny when a witness states they have no idea what it was but they also throw in the old line "But we know what we saw."

Also when they say they don't know what they saw... but it was certainly manned or remotely controlled, and it was "aware of our presence". If you chase a paper bag blowing in the wind it would seem to be aware that you're chasing it.

• Like 1