Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wuhan virus was built by lab ?

Great Old Man

3 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

. Watch Bear Gryllis or something better instead.

I have to wonder how many people that dude has killed that we just dont know about but their last thought was "bear grylls did it like this"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I have to wonder how many people that dude has killed that we just dont know about but their last thought was "bear grylls did it like this"

Meh. The old gene pool needs a touch of chlorine sometimes; those folk self-select to be it.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Racoon city.

Racoon is anagram of Corona.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I do agree with you, but to think our governments aren't also involved in Biological Weapons Research is very Naivety. Now from what I know about you here on the forum according to your posts, I don't think you fit into that category, so there must be another reason you hesitate to mention the possibility.

Peace Brother.

I think there is a little misunderstanding. My post was addressed to a poster who gave me the impression that s/he think its better to do not touch such stuff in general. Of course, there is research in uncounted and unknown BSL4 labs on deadly biological substances, related to military interests for the reason of defence against biological weapons and there is research connected to the development of biological weapons as well because the 1971 Biological Weapons Convention wasnt signed by all countries, for example Syria and Israel.

8 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

...okay, watching The Survivors for "survival technqiues" is a /little/ funny. At least. Terry Nation was a scriptwriter, not a survivalist. He didn't even do national service. Watch Bear Gryllis or something better instead.

Are you going to watch Terry's Doctor Who stories for anti-Dalek fighting tips or Blake[']s 7 for antifa techniques, too? (Aim for the eye-piece!)

--Jaylemurph

very amusing....

well I'm onto Episode 7 at the moment and enjoying it... as much as you can enjoy the grim subject - ^_^

Terry Nation did a good job writing for the series and no doubt had to do some research here and there
on the practical things... but he was very good at highlighting situations from the human perspective..

survival is, at the end of the day. a state of mind and without it you aren't going to do very well... no matter
how much stuff there is to scavenge in the first few years...

the interaction between people, getting on with your fellow man, strangers coming together through
necessity... the dangers that lurk in human nature behind the veneer of a society... that are only kept
 in check through the development of law and order and the institutions that frame it....  but when these
institutions are gone... the biggest dangers are going to come from other people ... after the 'virus'
and the day to day basic survival.... like clean water, bit of food, keeping warm and dry...

(by the way... might I suggest that you get a copy of 'How to Make Friends and Influence People' and 
make that an important piece of your own survival kit...  :whistle: ) :D

A couple of bits that stick in the mind... a man had his legs crushed in a tractor accident and was
in terrible pain and crippled with NO medication or pain killers (except some alcohol that wouldn't
last long ).... the woman who was with him - as usual a stranger that just happened by... was so
selfish and heartless that when some others returned with some medication they had got from a
chemist she met them in the lane and said he was dead.. because she didn't want the hassle
and responsibility of helping him and being stuck with him.... so they left and we see the man
dragging himself across the floor shouting.... 'don't leave me. don't leave me...@

The main characters of the story come across two children about 5 years old.. dressed in an
old ladies clothes and hats because they got wet and that's what they found to wear... the little
girl had walked from somewhere else and found the little boy with his dead grandmother...

A man who was obviously on tablets for some kind of mental illness... became a real problem
when he wasn't taking his medication...

Entering one property someone picks up a small knife and notes that it's a grapefruit knife
wondering aloud if they will ever see a grapefruit again....

I could go on... as I'm sure you wish I would... but that's all for now... 

anyway. from the 'knowing' comment you made, you must have watched the series yourself..... right....

On 1/28/2020 at 9:30 PM, Farmer77 said:

He's very charismatic though. But this video always cracks me up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One research paper claims that this virus is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.

https://blog.naver.com/portashun/221792583124

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1

EPoORZvWkAAEcWU?format=jpg&name=large

EPoZYABXUAcUpxz?format=jpg&name=large

Summarize:

Wuhan virus has four unique parts comparing to other corona virus.

It is a coincidence that those four are all part of the protein that is used for penetrating the body.

Incidentally all four of them are identical to Hiv-1, the AIDS virus

It doesn't naturally occur that way

If the paper is correct, The Chinese made AIDS, which is spread by air.

Remember, AIDS Medicine is also effective in Wuhan Virus infection, and China use AIDS Medicine to cure patients.

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Thanks 1

Very suspicious: Wuhan Virology lab researched this

The vaccine, called DNT-rTV, is reported to have lasting effects due to the HIV DNA it contains.

Shao Yiming, a chief HIV researcher at the centre, stated that the candidate vaccine relies on replication of the DNA of HIV to stimulate effective immunisation.

https://www.europeanpharmaceuticalreview.com/news/94875/china-set-to-begin-phase-ii-hiv-vaccine-trials/

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

Very suspicious: Wuhan Virology lab researched this

What's suspicious about  a virology lab creating vaccines?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Piney said:

What's suspicious about  a virology lab creating vaccines?

They did research on making vaccine with AIDS, they transform vaccine(low level of virus) with the part of HIV DNA.

the vaccine is not original HIV (just part of HIV DNA in other virus)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Great Old Man said:

They did research on making vaccine with AIDS, they transform vaccine(low level of virus) with the part of HIV DNA.

the vaccine is not original HIV (just part of HIV DNA in other virus)

and?

Your point? 

That's how vaccines are made......

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Piney said:

and?

Your point? 

That's how vaccines are made......

It is easy to make another super virus, put part of  HIV DNA in another virus?

Totally dangerous!

Normally vaccine is weakened virus, not a chimera

And wuhan virology lab made dangerous vaccine before

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2020 at 5:02 AM, Great Old Man said:

Racoon city.

Racoon is anagram of Corona.

Well.. yes. And Corona is a brand of a popular fizzy orange drink in the UK. It is also the name for a nimbus of light surrounding the sun. 

And Great Old Man is an anagram of "Lo  - Drama Gent". 

What is your point ? :) 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

It is easy to make another super virus, put part of  HIV DNA in another virus?

It doesn't work that way. 

9 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

And wuhan virology lab made dangerous vaccine before

Any vaccine can be dangerous until they get it right. It's not like it's done on purpose. 

You Hangul keep demonizing the Han and the Nihonjin. See how that works out after G.I. Joe can't protect you anymore.

If the Han smash you and take your country it's your own fault for being such horses' asses.......

• Haha 2

Just now, RoofGardener said:

And Great Old Man is an anagram of "Lo  - Drama Gent". 

It's a Korean Christian thing. They're all "Chicken Littles". 

• Haha 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/07/30/world/asia/china-protest-faulty-vaccines.amp.html

Wuhan institute of biology also made faulty vaccine in 2018 and children were died in Hubei area.

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Yes I'm Christian but I also read buddhist scripture. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

Any vaccine can be dangerous until they get it right. It's not like it's done on purpose. 

Yes, Wuhan virology lab may accidently leaked something what they believed as vaccine.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

One thing that is interesting is Chinese researchers are currently testing a new treatment for the 2019-nCoV Acute Respiratory Disease. They are using a current treatment for HIV, its a combination of Drugs designed to treat HIV symptoms:  The Chinese government suggested last week that taking two lopinavir/ritonavir pills and inhaling a dose of nebulized alpha-interferon twice a day could benefit these patients infected with the Novel Coronavirus.

Here is a link to the research.

https://www.biospace.com/article/abbvie-to-donate-hiv-drug-to-china-as-potential-treatment-for-coronavirus/

Peace

• Thanks 1

Just now, Great Old Man said:

The Hangul were once part of the Uly juz . The greatest warrior confederation in Asia...........Look at you now. 

G.I. Joe and Jesus have turned you into scared peasants......

Just now, Great Old Man said:

Yes, Wuhan virology lab may accidently leaked something what they believed as vaccine.

Nothing can "leak" unless it's airborne and HIV isn't. 

11 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

Buddha taught you can only help yourself. Don't look outside for it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

The Hangul were once part of the Uly juz . The greatest warrior confederation in Asia...........Look at you now. 

G.I. Joe and Jesus have turned you into scared peasants......

One correction there Partner, the word Hangul means language ( Korean Language ), the word for Korean people or person is 

( Hangug) which is pronounced Hanguk.

Peace

• Thanks 1