Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wuhan virus was built by lab ?

Great Old Man

On 2/17/2020 at 12:24 PM, Great Old Man said:

I heard that some corrupted china scientists sell their lab animal to market before....

very suspicious.

If that turns out to be true then I'd hate to be a scientist caught doing it.  The Chinese wouldn't hesitate to make his ID publicly known at the time they EXECUTED HIM.

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2020 at 3:08 PM, and then said:

If you read the piece you'll see that he is posing a challenge to them to answer some questions and be more open with info.  He knows politics and knows how to poke an adversary.  

Hey partner, he is doing more than posing a challenge he is also making completely false statements. For instance he claims that of the Oringinal Forty cases that fourteen had no connection with the Seafood Market including Patient Zero. Now first of all they have little idea who the actually first Forty People were, and Patient Zero has never been identified at least publicly.

Now to play the Devils Advocate here, if this Virus did come from Wuhan Lab Facility its doubtful that the Virus just leaked out into the air or into a water source. If the Lab were responsible it was most likely a research accident not a Bio-weaponized virus strain. So, if and I am saying If the Virus escaped from the Lab most likely what happen was a Lab Tech became infected during research and left the facility not knowing he was infected.

If this were the case he could have spread the Virus to the Seafood Market and all over Wuhan before anyone knew including himself that he was sick and from there it just became a cascade effect. In this situation he would be Patient Zero, but this is all conjecture there is no proof that this happened and nothing has been presented that this is what occurred. But if a Lab Tech was contaminated and started the out break China would know and so would the Lab because they would be missing a technician.

Peace

• Like 3

Some chinese reported that one of Wuhan Virus lab's initially researcher infected and died, and her virus infected through the funeral.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/24/2020 at 7:59 AM, Great Old Man said:

https://www.nature.com/news/inside-the-chinese-lab-poised-to-study-world-s-most-dangerous-pathogens-1.21487

China built the most dangerous pathogens lab in 2017.

A laboratory in Wuhan is on the cusp of being cleared to work with the world’s most dangerous pathogens

Some scientists outside China worry about pathogens escaping, and the addition of a biological dimension to geopolitical tensions between China and other nations. But Chinese microbiologists are celebrating their entrance to the elite cadre empowered to wrestle with the world’s greatest biological threats.

Future plans include studying the pathogen that causes SARS, which also doesn’t require a BSL-4 lab, 

But worries surround the Chinese lab, too. The SARS virus has escaped from high-level containment facilities in Beijing multiple times, notes Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University in Piscataway, New Jersey. Tim Trevan, founder of CHROME Biosafety and Biosecurity Consulting in Damascus, Maryland, says that an open culture is important to keeping BSL-4 labs safe, and he questions how easy this will be in China, where society emphasizes hierarchy.

Maybe WUHAN'S laboratory leaked some pathogens, therefore infected local animals (snake, bats)

and this incident happens.

23795084-7922379-image-a-8_1579817036564

I wouldn't be surprised!

I was thinking this long before it was possibly suspected and talked about on the news.

Swine flu, bird flu, SARS, MRSA they all come from some where, some how.

BUT... rotting animals, including humans, fleas, ticks, rats, mice, urine, feces etc. all can cause some pretty bad infections and in combination some times viruses starr but these things are all natural In nature.

We know how the plague started and since then we have evolved in these areas, that has been a massive wake up call to do better, dispose of our dead probably, tend to human waste in a safe and sufficient manner, the CDC and science behind prevention of these natural out beaks have come a very long way, nothings really changed not our food or trees, etc. Its the some world we live in what has changed is what man does with the elements, why and how do new viruses just show up, after everything we've already gone through and the world wide precautionary measures we've taken, just seems kind of strange to me, sounds like maybe a population control system may have been set in place even if it wasn't intended to breach boarders or worse yet yep biological warfare invention gone horribly wrong.

I am 100% sure there is already a cure and one has been available but, that hasn't been revealed yet, it's for the so called higher ups at this point, it'll be made known once they are finished cleaning house. 

• Like 1

Fish have been around since day one, I'm not buying that story, if that were the case it would have happened years ago! It has nothing to do with the market...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

Fish have been around since day one, I'm not buying that story, if that were the case it would have happened years ago! It has nothing to do with the market...

Indeed, Chinese Government officially admit the fact that Wuhan corona wasn't started from seafood market today.

• Thanks 1