Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
bengalblues

Help...Lost Wedding Band

bengalblues

We are so devastated as my wife lost her wedding band that she got for Christmas.   We went to bed last Friday night and it was on the console of our Coach.  We got up the next morning and it was gone.  Her Diamond engagement ring and earrings were there, but band is missing.  We searched all through and under the couch...nearly beating it to death.   Any thoughts would be amazing.  Thank you!!

Desertrat56

Do you have a cat?  Also, did you move the couch to look under it?

bengalblues

Thanks for replying.  We do not have any animals.   We did literally flip the coach over and shake it.    So far no luck :( 

aztek

had similar thing happen, put something, then went back to get it and it was not there, and there was no way someone could have taken it, turns out, i just put it someplace else, and forgot about it.  i was 100% sure i left it right there. but i really did not.. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

freetoroam

Does she usually put it on the console of the coach? 

bengalblues

She does....every night she takes her engagement ring and wedding band off and lay them both on the coach because here fingers swell at night.  Here engagement ring was there (thank goodness) but not her wedding band.  

XenoFish
1 minute ago, bengalblues said:

She does....every night she takes her engagement ring and wedding band off and lay them both on the coach because here fingers swell at night.  Here engagement ring was there (thank goodness) but not her wedding band.  

Do you have a cat?

Crikey
1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

I once thought of living on a small cabin cruiser but the Brit Waterways Board wouldn't allow it, they said I had to have a proper houseboat or canal boat which were too expensive for me..:cry:

bengalblues
27 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Do you have a cat?

No animals at all.   Thanks

freetoroam
5 hours ago, Crikey said:

I once thought of living on a small cabin cruiser but the Brit Waterways Board wouldn't allow it, they said I had to have a proper houseboat or canal boat which were too expensive for me..:cry:

Where was that? ? 

Many people live in small cabin cruisers.

My first boat was a 35 ft centre cockpit cabin cruiser for 3 years. I lived on the river and spent winter in a marina.  Was never told we could not live on it.

I now live on a 62ft traditional narrowboat on the canal , but I have never heard of anyone being refused to live in a small cabin cruiser (we call them yoghurt pots, lol ). 

Many people live on a small cabin cruiser, it is cheaper. We even put a small stove burner in ours which my husband built and it passed the boat safety, so we were able to get insurance.

The only time people say you can not live on your boat is as a residential moorer in a marina, but that applies to all boats, not just the yoghurt pots. But many marinas are doing residential now. 

If you ever inquire at a marina about a mooring,  check if they do residential first on their adverts. Many will say they do not take them, some will though, but you would need to research with other boaters there first. 

With many you just need to be out of the marina for one month of the year,  at the end of the day its a boat, so you can just sail out onto the river or canal anytime you like.

No one will stop you living on the rivers or canal,  but if you do not have a residential mooring,  you will have to move your boat along,  but you can always come back. 

freetoroam
5 hours ago, bengalblues said:

If she is used to putting in the same place each night, is is highly posible that night she placed it somewhere else. 

Similar to aztek's story.

9 hours ago, aztek said:

had similar thing happen, put something, then went back to get it and it was not there, and there was no way someone could have taken it, turns out, i just put it someplace else, and forgot about it.  i was 100% sure i left it right there. but i really did not.. 

She could have been adamant that is where she left it because her brain would have told her it was her normal routine.

You  need to look elsewhere around the house. 

openozy
11 hours ago, bengalblues said:

my wife lost her wedding band that she got for Christmas.

Who did she marry Santa Claus?Ever thought she may have taken it off and lost it when out alone.:devil: Not trying to plant a seed :innocent:

Jujo-jo

Look in the bottom of your washer & in your floor registers as well as the trash and dont forget to check the dirty clothes.