Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time

lightly

I recall vividly a moment, standing in the kitchen listening to my young son play on the living room floor when the sense of time and individual self dissolved in experience of flowing connectivity of one ever unfolding unity. Seems a conducive atmosphere and context to share it in.

In this moment, as my hand reached out for the honey to add to my tea, mind shifted into a neutrality and witnessed the hand reaching out, not as me doing something, but just as the action it was, a hand, reaching for a pot...

and the following experience/realization manifested palpably, in one full bloom.

"there is an unbroken chain of causation, connecting this moment of this hand reaching out with the moment mum and dad came together in love at the inception of this hand."

and then

"this unbroken flow extends back to the origin of all of life... of all of everything... it is one unfolding flow... it is all one."

time ceases to be relevant conceptually in this experience

it is/was the present unfolding... perceived through patterns recognizable through interpretation of mind objects.

be it a bang or a sigh that gave rise to this process i experience as life... in that moment, i palpably and noumenally experienced the inherent continuous flow and intrisically interconnected nature of all of life... and life was a concept that now included all that formerly I may have assumed, was somehow not life.  and I am one pattern of flow within this.

I have seen Indra's Net... for a brief window of experience, my mind stood at a node of the Net of Life and found all of the rest of the net, in recognition... was looking back.  we are one flow.

Waves on an ocean seem to be unique, distinct and recognizably individual; yet are in every aspect from inception to dissolution, inherently continuous with the entire ocean.  Never separate in any capacity... aside from the pattern my mind recognizes and applies a name to.

a whirlpool may have recognizable shape, but is not a 'thing', for what it is made of, is never static.

a human being, a flower, a pot of honey, a hand reaching for a cup are like this as well

all patterns recognizable like waves on an ocean.

From that moment on, Life to me no longer contains things... but processes.

This I think is what lies at the heart of our calling ourselves human beings.

Time is like this for me now (ha!) and how my mind uses the word and concept of time is no longer one of past, future and present.  Time is the concept my mind gives to my experience of the flow of sensations, thoughts and patterns.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

while it apeears the truth has hurt you

your rhyme does nothing but subvert you

the day will come when you know your done 

because ignorance is all that can convert you

Peace

Your "layers" post shows your own density

Displaying your mindless propensity

For uttering bullsh*t

Proving you are a half-wit

Your ignorance grows in immensity.

Comments that claim I'm undone

And that I'm the ignorant one

Coming from a pure fool

Only show you're a tool

Perhaps you should read my posts, son.

When you claim I don't know about this

Most readers know something's amiss.

Because they've read me

And it's quite plain to see

That my claims can't be blithely dismissed.

That Einstein believed in your "layers"

Shows you are a falsehood purveyor.

Search on "foliation"

For edification

And why your claim stands not a prayer.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Your "layers" post shows your own density

Displaying your mindless propensity

For uttering bullsh*t

Proving you are a half-wit

Your ignorance grows in immensity.

Comments that claim I'm undone

And that I'm the ignorant one

Coming from a pure fool

Only show you're a tool

Perhaps you should read my posts, son.

When you claim I don't know about this

Most readers know something's amiss.

Because they've read me

And it's quite plain to see

That my claims can't be blithely dismissed.

That Einstein believed in your "layers"

Shows you are a falsehood purveyor.

Search on "foliation"

For edification

And why your claim stands not a prayer.

Harte

My claims are not so redundant 

their truth is also abundant

the problem amiss is only that this

formula eludes your conception 

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/multi-layered-spacetime-creates-everything.8203/

so now I go and leave you in Peace to re-evaluate that very perception.

Edited by Manwon Lender

You reference a post on a board.

If that is not too untoward,

Then I will refute

By following suit

So that you can now fall on your sword.

Harte

I really have grown very weary

Of reading your fantasies dreary.

In fact you have stated

And hence advocated

That Einstein had known of string theory.

Harte

20 hours ago, quiXilver said:

I recall vividly a moment, standing in the kitchen listening to my young son play on the living room floor when the sense of time and individual self dissolved in experience of flowing connectivity of one ever unfolding unity. Seems a conducive atmosphere and context to share it in.

In this moment, as my hand reached out for the honey to add to my tea, mind shifted into a neutrality and witnessed the hand reaching out, not as me doing something, but just as the action it was, a hand, reaching for a pot...

and the following experience/realization manifested palpably, in one full bloom.

"there is an unbroken chain of causation, connecting this moment of this hand reaching out with the moment mum and dad came together in love at the inception of this hand."

and then

"this unbroken flow extends back to the origin of all of life... of all of everything... it is one unfolding flow... it is all one."

time ceases to be relevant conceptually in this experience

it is/was the present unfolding... perceived through patterns recognizable through interpretation of mind objects.

be it a bang or a sigh that gave rise to this process i experience as life... in that moment, i palpably and noumenally experienced the inherent continuous flow and intrisically interconnected nature of all of life... and life was a concept that now included all that formerly I may have assumed, was somehow not life.  and I am one pattern of flow within this.

I have seen Indra's Net... for a brief window of experience, my mind stood at a node of the Net of Life and found all of the rest of the net, in recognition... was looking back.  we are one flow.

Waves on an ocean seem to be unique, distinct and recognizably individual; yet are in every aspect from inception to dissolution, inherently continuous with the entire ocean.  Never separate in any capacity... aside from the pattern my mind recognizes and applies a name to.

a whirlpool may have recognizable shape, but is not a 'thing', for what it is made of, is never static.

a human being, a flower, a pot of honey, a hand reaching for a cup are like this as well

all patterns recognizable like waves on an ocean.

From that moment on, Life to me no longer contains things... but processes.

This I think is what lies at the heart of our calling ourselves human beings.

Time is like this for me now (ha!) and how my mind uses the word and concept of time is no longer one of past, future and present.  Time is the concept my mind gives to my experience of the flow of sensations, thoughts and patterns.

• Like 1