Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eze

Eze from wyoming

93 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Eze

Hello from Wyoming. I might have some Atlantis news to contribute. Some theories

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Welcome to UM Eze

@Pineywhy don't you say hello.:devil:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crikey

Hi Eze, have you visited the Devil's Tower yet? I've only seen pics but it looks real scary..:w00t:

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eze

Ty for the welcomes....

I have been to the tower.... It's a very old tree stump....lol.... Nice meeting you all.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Welcome to UM Eze

@Pineywhy don't you say hello.:devil:

.....Shut up.....just shut up now or your avarstanstial crisis will be the least of your problems....:angry:

  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
4 minutes ago, Piney said:

avarstanstial

Uh?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

Welcome to UM, Eze. :tu:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, acute said:

Uh?

His avatar is having a crisis. It would stay put. :yes:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

I'm even more confused now!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina
13 minutes ago, Eze said:

Ty for the welcomes....

I have been to the tower.... It's a very old tree stump....lol.... Nice meeting you all.

Tree stump.  Interesting theory.  Another unexplained mystery to be sure.  

:tu:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, acute said:

I'm even more confused now!

Then you shouldn't be drinking bloody canal water! Now you have a brain eating virus! :o

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
6 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

Tree stump.  Interesting theory.  Another unexplained mystery to be sure.  

It's the core of a long extinct, very old volcano in which the outer cone eroded away. 

 

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eze

My visions have told me otherwise....

It's a tree stump I tell ya

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
1 minute ago, Piney said:

Now you have a brain eating virus! :o

Surely, the brain-eating virus I contracted today will combat the one I already had.

:blink:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, acute said:

Surely, the brain-eating virus I contracted today will combat the one I already had.

:blink:

As your Shaman I recommend 12 pints of SJ and a large pepperoni pizza. The alcohol and acid should kill it. :tu:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
14 minutes ago, Piney said:

.....Shut up.....just shut up now or your avarstanstial crisis will be the least of your problems....:angry:

Yer mi mostest specializt fwend.:lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina
3 minutes ago, Piney said:

It's the core to a long extinct, very old volcano in which the outer cone eroded away. 

 

Could be, but I’m more skeptical of scientists and archeologists than you.

 

Ya know what they are teaching my child in college [$$$$] ?  That Hebrew slaves built the pyramids and they were used specifically as gigantic mausoleums.

They are either lying or mistaken, in any event it’s a waste of money and time.  

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
7 minutes ago, Piney said:

As your Shaman I recommend 12 pints of SJ and a large pepperoni pizza. The alcohol and acid should kill it. :tu:

Is this official medical stuff, or Native American crap?

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Herr Falukorv
1 minute ago, Festina Lente said:

Could be, but I’m more skeptical of scientists and archeologists than you.

 

Ya know what they are teaching my child in college [$$$$] ?  That Hebrew slaves built the pyramids and they were used specifically as gigantic mausoleums.

They are either lying or mistaken, in any event it’s a waste of money and time.  

 

Ok... So whats your theory for the purpose of the pyramids?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
32 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

Could be, but I’m more skeptical of scientists and archeologists than you.

Ya know what they are teaching my child in college [$$$$] ?  That Hebrew slaves built the pyramids and they were used specifically as gigantic mausoleums.

They are either lying or mistaken, in any event it’s a waste of money and time.  

I was a archaeological and geological field tech for the Smithsonian Museum of New York, Rutgers and the U. of Penn. archaeologists and geologists and studied it myself.

.....and no, real colleges do not teach the Hebrews built the pyramids. They teach it was a myth and yes it was a tomb. 

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 minutes ago, acute said:

Is this official medical stuff, or Native American crap?

:blush:

O.K. try the ground root of a yub-yub tree mixed with peat and moor briars mixed with a oak spoon. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina
8 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Ok... So whats your theory for the purpose of the pyramids?

They may have housed “computers” along with the central computer that controlled the earth at that time.  Perhaps the operating system was the “arc of the covenant” so called that was absconded by Osarseph and his pals when they were expelled from Egypt.  Seems like most everything on earth went downhill from there — The age of them being tens of thousands of years old, if I were to guess, 30,000 or so. My thesis.  I’m not trying to convince anyone.  

The archeologists don’t seem to go back further than five or six thousand years ago for civilized advanced technology.  That number six. They say it has occult meaning.  

 

Edited by Festina Lente

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
3 minutes ago, Piney said:

try the ground root of a yub-yub tree mixed with peat and moor briars mixed with a oak spoon. 

Umm.........    12 pints of SJ and a large pepperoni pizza it is!  :tsu:

 

Edited by acute
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Festina
4 minutes ago, Piney said:

I was a archaeological and geological field tech for the Smithsonian Museum of New York, Rutgers and the U. of Penn. archaeologists and geologists and studied it myself.

.....and no, real colleges do not teach the Hebrews built the pyramids. They teach it was a myth and yes it was a tomb. 

Thank you for your resume.  It’s impressive.  

They were used a tomb after the fact but not specifically built for this reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Herr Falukorv
Just now, Festina Lente said:

They may have housed “computers” along with the central computer that controlled the earth at that time.  Perhaps the operating system was the “arc of the covenant” so called that was absconded by Osarseph and his pals when they were expelled from Egypt.  Seems like most everything on earth went downhill from there — Their age being tens of thousands of years old, if I were to guess, 30,000 or so. My thesis.  I’m not trying to convince anyone.  

 

And you just fantatazised this or are there at least some proof?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.