Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eze from wyoming

Eze

Hi Eze, have you visited the Devil's Tower yet? I've only seen pics but it looks real scary..:w00t:

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Welcome to UM Eze

@Pineywhy don't you say hello.:devil:

.....Shut up.....just shut up now or your avarstanstial crisis will be the least of your problems....:angry:

• Haha 9

Just now, acute said:

Uh?

His avatar is having a crisis. It would stay put. :yes:

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Eze said:

Ty for the welcomes....

I have been to the tower.... It's a very old tree stump....lol.... Nice meeting you all.

Tree stump.  Interesting theory.  Another unexplained mystery to be sure.  

:tu:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, acute said:

I'm even more confused now!

Then you shouldn't be drinking bloody canal water! Now you have a brain eating virus! :o

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

Tree stump.  Interesting theory.  Another unexplained mystery to be sure.  

It's the core of a long extinct, very old volcano in which the outer cone eroded away. 

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Now you have a brain eating virus! :o

Surely, the brain-eating virus I contracted today will combat the one I already had.

:blink:

• Haha 2

Just now, acute said:

Surely, the brain-eating virus I contracted today will combat the one I already had.

:blink:

As your Shaman I recommend 12 pints of SJ and a large pepperoni pizza. The alcohol and acid should kill it. :tu:

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

.....Shut up.....just shut up now or your avarstanstial crisis will be the least of your problems....:angry:

Yer mi mostest specializt fwend.:lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

It's the core to a long extinct, very old volcano in which the outer cone eroded away. 

Could be, but I’m more skeptical of scientists and archeologists than you.

Ya know what they are teaching my child in college [$$$$] ?  That Hebrew slaves built the pyramids and they were used specifically as gigantic mausoleums.

They are either lying or mistaken, in any event it’s a waste of money and time.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

As your Shaman I recommend 12 pints of SJ and a large pepperoni pizza. The alcohol and acid should kill it. :tu:

Is this official medical stuff, or Native American crap?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Festina Lente said:

Ya know what they are teaching my child in college [$$$$] ?  That Hebrew slaves built the pyramids and they were used specifically as gigantic mausoleums.

Ok... So whats your theory for the purpose of the pyramids?

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

I was a archaeological and geological field tech for the Smithsonian Museum of New York, Rutgers and the U. of Penn. archaeologists and geologists and studied it myself.

.....and no, real colleges do not teach the Hebrews built the pyramids. They teach it was a myth and yes it was a tomb. 

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, acute said:

Is this official medical stuff, or Native American crap?

:blush:

O.K. try the ground root of a yub-yub tree mixed with peat and moor briars mixed with a oak spoon. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Ok... So whats your theory for the purpose of the pyramids?

They may have housed “computers” along with the central computer that controlled the earth at that time.  Perhaps the operating system was the “arc of the covenant” so called that was absconded by Osarseph and his pals when they were expelled from Egypt.  Seems like most everything on earth went downhill from there — The age of them being tens of thousands of years old, if I were to guess, 30,000 or so. My thesis.  I’m not trying to convince anyone.  

The archeologists don’t seem to go back further than five or six thousand years ago for civilized advanced technology.  That number six. They say it has occult meaning.  

Edited by Festina Lente

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

try the ground root of a yub-yub tree mixed with peat and moor briars mixed with a oak spoon. 

Umm.........    12 pints of SJ and a large pepperoni pizza it is!  :tsu:

Edited by acute
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

I was a archaeological and geological field tech for the Smithsonian Museum of New York, Rutgers and the U. of Penn. archaeologists and geologists and studied it myself.

.....and no, real colleges do not teach the Hebrews built the pyramids. They teach it was a myth and yes it was a tomb. 

Thank you for your resume.  It’s impressive.  

They were used a tomb after the fact but not specifically built for this reason. 

Just now, Festina Lente said:

They may have housed “computers” along with the central computer that controlled the earth at that time.  Perhaps the operating system was the “arc of the covenant” so called that was absconded by Osarseph and his pals when they were expelled from Egypt.  Seems like most everything on earth went downhill from there — Their age being tens of thousands of years old, if I were to guess, 30,000 or so. My thesis.  I’m not trying to convince anyone.  

And you just fantatazised this or are there at least some proof?