Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eze from wyoming

Eze

Just now, Festina Lente said:

They were used a tomb after the fact but not specifically built for this reason. 

Yes they were!

....and you obviously never studied the Egyptians who were so ass backwards they depended on nomads for their medical knowledge and metalwork.

6 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

And you just fantatazised this or are there at least some proof?

Not a fantasy.

Piecing the puzzle if you will.

Manetho’s work has been lost, code for destroyed, but Josephus quotes from it extensively in Against Apion, Book two, which proves he had a copy on hand.  One small piece of the puzzle, but an important one 

Egypt, The Land Of Magic.  Yes?

Edited by Festina Lente

Not a fantasy.

Piecing the puzzle if you will.

Manetho’s work has been lost, code for destroyed, but Josephus quotes from it extensively in Against Apion, Book two,  which proves he had a copy on hand.  One small piece of the puzzle, but an important one 

If you mean superstition, then yes. 

10 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

They may have housed “computers” along with the central computer that controlled the earth at that time.

What do you mean with controlled the earth?

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

Yes they were!

....and you obviously never studied the Egyptians who were so ass backwards they depended on nomads for their medical knowledge and metalwork.

So backward that we with all our technology today could not replicate them today?  

Do I sense a bit of Egyptphobia in you?  Did you acquire this in school?  Lol

Edited by Festina Lente

2 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

So backward that we with all our technology today could not replicate them today?  

Who told you that nonsense?

Just now, Herr Falukorv said:

Numbers and letters—gematria.

Numbers Egyptian style — just like computers.

The  programmers back then were carefully vetted as misuse could destroy the planet, which they say it almost did.  Evidence is everywhere of this fact.  All those Lost

civilizations.  Who lost them? 

This could very possibly be the work of a Rogue Egyptian high priest and a negative elemental. Most probably.  

1 minute ago, Festina Lente said:

That's a myth that was long dedunked. They used dirt ramps and watercourse levels just like my people. 

3 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

Do I sense a bit of Egyptphobia in you?  Did you acquire this in school?  Lol

I was one of the Silk Road Foundation field researchers that broke the paradigm and proved it was Indo-Iranian nomads who invented the spoke wheel, developed bronze, then the finest steels. 

Without building one Goddamn city. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Eze said:

Hello from Wyoming. I might have some Atlantis news to contribute. Some theories

Welcome to UM Eze :st

Don't get discouraged when your Atlantis news gets destroyed.  There are plenty of knowledgeable skeptics here. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eze said:

Hello from Wyoming. I might have some Atlantis news to contribute. Some theories

I am a believer in something real going on with this Atlantis stuff as crazy as it sounds. Don't expect positivity from the majority here though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

The archeologists don’t seem to go back further than five or six thousand years ago for civilized advanced technology.

No, they go all the way back to the Paleo when Egyptians were still nomadic hunters. 

1 hour ago, Piney said:

If you mean superstition, then yes. 

How so?  The Abrahamic’s and other religions are superstitious as well.  More so. 

Compare the 42 negative confessions of the Egyptian Maat  [Strong moral code] to the laws of Moses, an eye for an eye [Weak moral code].

There are no prohibitions against harming children in the the Bible.  None. This is why they do harm to children, they justify it — by omission.  However the laws of Maat state to not harm children, or rather “I have not harmed a child”.  

But I don’t understand why they buried corpses.  This was superstitious but some people still engage in the worship of rotting flesh suits to this very day.  Cremation is best as it separates the astral body from the form quickly [sending them on their destined journey] lest it hang out to pester or torment the living.   

Edited by Festina Lente

1 hour ago, Herr Falukorv said:

The Demiurge — Soul of the Earth, or Nature if you prefer. 

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Yes they were!

Which Egyptians?  All kinds of folks were “Egyptians”— people who lived in Egypt. Perhaps Hermeticists is a better descriptor.  

57 minutes ago, Piney said:

No, they go all the way back to the Paleo when Egyptians were still nomadic hunters. 

Semantics.  Again, they were built by people who lived in “Egypt” at the time.  Perhaps it was called something else but geographically it is Egypt today.  

12 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

Which Egyptians?  All kinds of folks were “Egyptians”— people who lived in Egypt. Perhaps Hermeticists is a better descriptor.  

They came about after the Greeks took over, long after the pyramids were built and they weren't a ethnic group. They were a priesthood.

Where are you getting this utter rubbish? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

And we are off to such a lovely start.

:yes:

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Festina Lente said:

But I don’t understand why they buried corpses.  This was superstitious but some people still engage in the worship of rotting flesh suits to this very day.  Cremation is best as it separates the astral body from the form quickly [sending them on their destined journey] lest it hang out to pester or torment the living.   

Because they weren't advanced?

They couldn't even cure intestinal worms. Just stack rocks. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

They came about after the Greeks took over, long after the pyramids were built and they weren't a ethnic group. They were a priesthood.

Where are you getting this utter rubbish? 

What kind of priesthood?  Do they have a name? 

What kind of priesthood?  Do they have a name? 

Hermeticists. They were born out of Greek philosophy and the Buddhism and Hinduism Alexander's soldiers carried into Egypt. Then mixed with Egyptian beliefs.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Because they weren't advanced?

They couldn't even cure intestinal worms. Just stack rocks. 

Maybe they didn’t need to cure intestinal worms cuz they didn’t have any. According to forensic study of the intestinal tracks of many Egyptians mummies they were vegetarians.  Seems it was the pastoral tribes brought flesh eating and to Egypt.  

Maybe they didn’t need to cure intestinal worms cuz they didn’t have any. According to forensic study of the intestinal tracks of many Egyptians mummies they were vegetarians.

Link? I must of missed that study. 

and worms also come from animal poop on plants.

• Haha 1