Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Short Horror Story

preacherman76

I posted a story horror story a few months back called skate night. I got some positive feedback here, so I thought I’d try to make a YouTube video. It’s my first one ever, so it could probably be better, but I thought some here might enjoy it. Thanks for stopping in. Let me know what you think. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jujo-jo said:

:clap::tsu::clap:

Nice work!

A+  and a gold ☆!

Thanks Jujo. I really appreciate that. I’m gonna continue to make these videos, so please subscribe if you are interested in seeing more. 

I’m not going to monetize them, so there is no motivation other than the fun of doing it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Loved the video and story. Well done! Looking forward to the next one.

Thank you so much. Thanks again to everyone who supports me in this. 

Like I said this was my first one, so I’m hoping to get better at it over time. I stumbled a couple times during the narration, reading out loud for over 11 minutes straight is difficult. Another thing I have to practice. 

I already wrote the next story, and it should take about half the time to make this video now that I know a little about it. 

Next one is a true story. My haunting story from back when I was 18. It’s a pretty intense. Thanks again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Thank you so much. Thanks again to everyone who supports me in this. 

Like I said this was my first one, so I’m hoping to get better at it over time. I stumbled a couple times during the narration, reading out loud for over 11 minutes straight is difficult. Another thing I have to practice. 

I already wrote the next story, and it should take about half the time to make this video now that I know a little about it. 

Next one is a true story. My haunting story from back when I was 18. It’s a pretty intense. Thanks again. 

I think you did a great job with the narration. Your voice is very easy to listen to. And the stumbles were fine - they made the story seem more real. The music you chose was eerie but not intrusive, and the images were well chosen as well. Can't wait for your true story one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I think you did a great job with the narration. Your voice is very easy to listen to. And the stumbles were fine - they made the story seem more real. The music you chose was eerie but not intrusive, and the images were well chosen as well. Can't wait for your true story one.

Thank you for saying so. 

I probably would nearly be done with the next one, but I have been having problems finding copyright free pictures that are relevant. I’m gonna spend tomorrow morning searching for the best ones I can find. I might have to go with a couple that are close. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Thank you for saying so. 

I probably would nearly be done with the next one, but I have been having problems finding copyright free pictures that are relevant. I’m gonna spend tomorrow morning searching for the best ones I can find. I might have to go with a couple that are close. 

The following is a link to a royalty-free site with a fairly decent library of horror images:

https://pixabay.com/images/search/horror/

And here's a link to where you can find more free horror stock photography:

https://horrormade.com/2016/03/21/where-to-find-free-horror-stock-photography/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

The following is a link to a royalty-free site with a fairly decent library of horror images:

https://pixabay.com/images/search/horror/

And here's a link to where you can find more free horror stock photography:

https://horrormade.com/2016/03/21/where-to-find-free-horror-stock-photography/

Pixabay has been my go to site. 

• Like 1