Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another 'Bigfoot' shows up on WSDOT webcam

UM-Bot

Video buffered for over a minute, then I ran out of patience.

Im undecided. Its hard to imagine a person would be wandering through the mountains with snow plastered to their whole back but you never know they might. In the beginning the legs do seem to fold in a bit on walking as if those are indeed pants, but coming from the land of bigfoot (northern ca, where giant statues of him pervade the entire town from entrance to the grocery store and post office) I think theres a point soon where either we will drive them to extinction or have to realize that the thousands of people seeing them arent all delusional. Why is it so surprising that an intelligent bipedal ape species has survived despite us and is intelligent enough to generally avoid us? Have you seen how expansive the wilderness still is in north ca/oregon? You can hike through trees and mountains for hundreds and hundreds of miles and avoid contact. What about the face can anyone tell if it is covered or really all brown? And the tracks... The last video posted the other day was clearly a bigfoot shaped tree trunk on which the trunk had been darkened from the original image to illuminate the bigfoot shape, but either of these cases could be easily closed if someone just went and looked at the tracks.

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 2

Also it is interesting that bigfoot apparently cant turn his neck... They always have to turn their whole body to look.

I can�t see any reason for it to turn and look in the direction of the camera unless it knew it was there! Suspect hoax.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m going to assume that’s a human wearing a hooded jacket because of the way he/she turns to compensate for the tunnel vision caused by the hood. 

If Bigfoot exists, it’s unlikely he/she would be walking across an open area in daylight. If they’re as intelligent as would be necessary to survive for centuries without being captured, they’d know to stay hidden in a wooded area.

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 3

This one is rather impressive. That body turn (as if instinctively feeling it is being watched) was so Pattyesque but that can be staged in a hoax.

The timing of this coming out just after the previous still shot is a little suspicious (fact towards hoax theory). 

You just know a reading is coming now:

Papameter:   40% Bigfoot  60% Human

Edited by papageorge1
  • Thanks 1

if they know the location of where this occurred, did they send anyone out to look for tracks? If not, why? It's fine if they want to sensationalize by adding "bigfoot" to the image. Then the next logical step would be to investigate that area for evidence.

Them old biggies do like to get on camera then turn round just to make sure you watching them

It's happening.... very shortly full disclosure about ufos and that big feet are just aliens..... It all makes so much sense now..

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

if they know the location of where this occurred, did they send anyone out to look for tracks? If not, why? It's fine if they want to sensationalize by adding "bigfoot" to the image. Then the next logical step would be to investigate that area for evidence.

Those further investigations might happen but how would would we know with these type articles written in half an hour by an intern. (My son was an intern for an online information company)

My point is we shouldn’t assume we ever get a comprehensive story from these kind of links. 

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

Video is not working on my end. Even so the picture is too grainy to see anything. 

• Like 1

Location - close to I-90, probably looking towards I-90

Camera -  close to or overlooking I-90, belongs to transportation authority, known by authority workers and probably the locals too

Video quality - poor

Bigfoot - definitely someone wearing a hoodie playing a joke and probably the same person who posted the other recent video in nearby location.

Advice to video viewers -  Nothing to see here people.  Move along.

Edited by tortugabob

I don't have to prove it's just some dude. The advocates for this as a genuine Bigfoot(tm) video do have to prove it's Bigfoot, however.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tortugabob said:

definitely someone wearing a hoodie 

‘Definitely’, eh? Sounds cynical without ‘DEFINITE’ evidence.

2 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

I don't have to prove it's just some dude. The advocates for this as a genuine Bigfoot(tm) video do have to prove it's Bigfoot, however.

Ever consider that some things just can’t be proved or disproved from the limited information given. 

Sometimes the best we can do is estimate likelihood of the possibilities. Things like the Papameter (judging likelihood with all things considered) are useful ways of looking at these cases.

Pay attention to the feet. As the figure is walking you can see light reflect off the snow on the bottom of the feet. It also looks like the figure is wearing snow boots.

I wouldn't think snow would stick to the bottom of a hominids warm feet.

JMO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Those further investigations might happen but how would would we know with these type articles written in half an hour by an intern. (My son was an intern for an online information company)

My point is we shouldn’t assume we ever get a comprehensive story from these kind of links. 

Fair point. I just think some additional information should have been added instead of the blurb we received and nothing else.

3 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Fair point. I just think some additional information should have been added instead of the blurb we received and nothing else.

Paranormal/crypto/alien recent news rarely if ever gets comprehensive coverage or investigation. That's where society is at with this.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

He’s a popular guy right now, seen him all over the place recently... maybe he has a film coming out and wants to drum up a bit of publicity?

This looks just like me wearing my black down jacket and black snow pants which is exactly what I would have been wearing in those conditions.