Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fish farm plans rejected after fairy warning

UM-Bot

Asrai even have their own Wikipedia entry and discussion.

I do believe an etheric realm of entities is real from the quantity, quality and consistency of sightings by normal people along with the observation of those claiming psychic vision/insight. Gnomes/mermaids/etc. are native to the etheric plane of nature making them normally beyond the detection of our physical senses and instruments. They are typically tied in with areas of thriving nature, They can temporarily pop into our physical realm and give us quite a shock.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

'Friends of the Eilean Fhlodaigearraidh Faeries' or not in our back yard as the're more commonly known

• Like 3

8 hours ago, XenoFish said:

The less vegans the better.

If you want to eat fish full of antibiotics and chemicals, than fish farms are your answer.

Edited by crookedspiral
  • Like 1

It really shouldnt take imaginary creatures to convince mankind fish farms are a stupid idea.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

A Scottish council recently received a letter warning that the lives of workers could be endangered by fairies.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/334119/fish-farm-plans-rejected-after-fairies-warning

The Fairies in Scotland are really weird, how do they survive in the Ocean!!!:w00t::blink:

Peace

6 hours ago, crookedspiral said:

If you want to eat fish full of antibiotics and chemicals, than fish farms are your answer.

Sure. So long as you enjoy eating plants that are grown with manure and treated with chemicals. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, crookedspiral said:

The less fish farms, the better.

I agree. I planted my kids beta fish in the garden like a year ago...not a single fish has bloomed. Ridiculous!

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I agree. I planted my kids beta fish in the garden like a year ago...not a single fish has bloomed. Ridiculous!

you DID plant them the right way up, didn't you ? :unsure2: 

8 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

The Fairies in Scotland are really weird, how do they survive in the Ocean!!!:w00t::blink:

Peace

They probably survive the way merfolk and folks of the waters survive in many other cultures. Wee folk of various elements are popular in many cultures.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I had the same problem with my money tree, thing never grew.

• Like 1

I'm thinking of moving to Scotland with a reference letter from the fairies saying that I don't need to work and that the government will pay for my lavish lifestyle from here on out. If they disagree, the fairies will get them. I'll bring Warwick Davis dressed as a leprechaun.

If it gets enough press, Jason Momoa, or George Cloony, might show up to help. They always seem to be up to stopping construction of this, or that. 

On 1/27/2020 at 2:33 PM, crookedspiral said:

Without chemicals you aren't going to be doing much eating.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/26/2020 at 12:27 PM, Jon the frog said:

probably the letter have nothing to do with the decision of not doing the fish farm...

I agree.  

My brother in law runs a fish farm of sorts.   He works for the DNR and runs the trout farm.   Raises many thousands of trout and then they release them into local rivers and lakes.  I've eaten them and they were good.

• Like 3

On 1/26/2020 at 12:33 PM, papageorge1 said:

Asrai even have their own Wikipedia entry and discussion.

I do believe an etheric realm of entities is real from the quantity, quality and consistency of sightings by normal people along with the observation of those claiming psychic vision/insight. Gnomes/mermaids/etc. are native to the etheric plane of nature making them normally beyond the detection of our physical senses and instruments. They are typically tied in with areas of thriving nature, They can temporarily pop into our physical realm and give us quite a shock.

The quality, quantity, and consistency of reports is that fairies do not exist.  

That makes being a friend of the fairies a fun expression of imagination.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 1

On 1/26/2020 at 1:45 PM, Matt221 said:

'Friends of the Eilean Fhlodaigearraidh Faeries' or not in our back yard as the're more commonly known

I think I like NIMBY better than FOTEFF

• Like 1