Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Coronavirus Video best online

Manwon Lender

Hey UM I started a thread yesterday on what you need to know about the Novel Coronavirus 2019-nCoV that started in Wohan China. Here is Video that was uploaded to my thread by forum member NOT A ROCKSTAR it is the most comprehensive and complete form of information on this Virus currently anywhere on the Internet. It covers all important data that anyone would need to protect themselves and their families in the case that this outbreak becomes a Pandemic. If you are worried by the current situation concerning this Virus this video is a Must Watch Video. If you get a chance thank NOT A ROCKSTAR for sharing it.

Peace stay healthy, and never forget that good information will conquer fear every time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

rashore

As already stated in the OP, this video has already been posted in this thread:

We currently have several threads open on this hot topic. Let's not keep opening more with information already posted in other threads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Manwon Lender
57 minutes ago, rashore said:

As already stated in the OP, this video has already been posted in this thread:

We currently have several threads open on this hot topic. Let's not keep opening more with information already posted in other threads.

Sorry, I am not trying to spam the forum.

Peace

• Like 1