Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YouTuber fakes gf's death, holds seance

UM-Bot

What a dumbass, whats on youtube never stays on youtube.  He had 5 million viewers, why did he think he needed more?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

YouTube is an invaluable asset, but some of the people who make careers out of being YouTubers are often weird. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

What a dumbass, whats on youtube never stays on youtube.  He had 5 million viewers, why did he think he needed more?

One word.  "Monetized". 

What a jackass! I bet this bites the schmuck on the ass in mores ways than one. :yes:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

One word.  "Monetized". 

What a jackass! I bet this bites the schmuck on the ass in mores ways than one. :yes:

I hope it does bite him on the ass.  He doesn't deserve followers.

• Thanks 2

Why is anyone even surprised, not the first time and just to put it in some perspective, there are actually people who died trying to cook the numbers for the big bucks and dollars.... 

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don�t watch him but he�s done many things like this for views. I mean in his video saying his gf died in a dui he was fake crying that looked more like laughing lol smh

And he blames it all on her.... from the video in the OP article...

Guys i fell in love with this girl, I tried helping her become famous on youtube, she left me without notice, and tried to ruin my life.

:td:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rashore said:

And he blames it all on her.... from the video in the OP article...

:td:

That is even worse!  I didn't bother watching any of his videos because, why give him the views?

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

That is even worse!  I didn't bother watching any of his videos because, why give him the views?

I find it can be handy to see what the description content is supposed to be if it isn't well stated in the article. I didn't actually watch the video- I hit pause and did a quick mouse scan to see what was supposed to be in the video. Just him talking apparently.

• Like 1

I wonder why he didn't think of faking his own death?   :lol:

I really can't stand the popular You Tubers. There's some cool smaller ones, ie: Much less than 1 million subs, and actually educated, interesting, and informative...But these hip teen and 20-something douche bags ruin the format and dumb down the whole internet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ima have to get Alexia's contact info!

just like every aspect of our lives, we have good and bad.  some youtubers are awesome, others not so much.  and it does pay, some chose to rob people for money, others lie on the internet, nowadays it is not that bad considering what else is out there. 

Both him and Onision need to get off Youtube.