Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dad and son film 'Ogopogo' in Canadian lake

UM-Bot

Its an escaped fugitive, couldn't you hear the police helicopter, and see the police boat towards the end of the video

• Haha 3

Doesn't look like much.

I wonder why it took a year and a half to release the footage?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People never learn. You're more likely to see Bryan Adams floating through the Canadian breeze on Bret the Hitman Hart's sunglasses than you are to ever see a "monster" in any lake on earth. Same ****, different day. 

I took a pic of a log in the Willamette River today. Looks like a crocodile to me. Just goes to show most of the time these things are logs.

20200129_113330_compress95.jpg

• Like 3

It's a wave. We have them around the lake by me.

• Like 1

Seems the consensus here is "log". However, it seems these people filming are local, which probably means they've seen lots of logs in the lake and know the difference. That said, I'm sure it's something unspectacular such as a Plesiosaurus  Wait, is that the same thing as a Obobingo or whatever?

9 minutes ago, jbondo said:

Seems the consensus here is "log". However, it seems these people filming are local, which probably means they've seen lots of logs in the lake and know the difference. That said, I'm sure it's something unspectacular such as a Plesiosaurus  Wait, is that the same thing as a Obobingo or whatever?

Actually, most of us on here who live near or on this lake say wave.  You see it when two boats go opposite directions, it causes a rolling on the surface, even when you don't see the rest of the wakes 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, glorybebe said:

Actually, most of us on here who live near or on this lake say wave.  You see it when two boats go opposite directions, it causes a rolling on the surface, even when you don't see the rest of the wakes 

Makes sense to me! However, you'd think (not so much in a lake) in the vastness of the oceans that cover most of the earth, there could be something really big that is still undiscovered. Such as something that lives really deep and seldom approaches the surface. Then again, maybe not. Be cool if there were some Megalodons swimming around. Of course, I don't currently spend time out on the water, so I suppose they might not be that welcome by some who do.

• Like 1