Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The end of the story of the Dyatlov group

Gorojanin

I came on forum with one goal - show forgery photographs after 26 January 1959 year.
Forgery photography means that the campaign is fake.
The bodies were brought in 20-x dates of February, the shooting of forged diaries was written under duress.

Fake pictures, oddities of the diaries, the end of the story of the Dyatlov group

Edited by Gorojanin
  • Like 6

Welcome to the forum.  :st 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Gorojanin said:

I came on forum with one goal - show forgery photographs after 26 January 1959 year.
Forgery photography means that the campaign is fake.
The bodies were brought in 20-x dates of February, the shooting of forged diaries was written under duress.

Fake pictures, oddities of the diaries, the end of the story of the Dyatlov group

Hello, who killed the Dyatlov group?

Why did they kill them?

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 4

Well that was interesting. The photo with the scratch across it does look like it was manipulated. It really adds to the mystery.

Welcome to the forum, Gorojanin!

• Like 4

I think it was the government. Two of them allegedly had served before and they discovered an additional camera on the scene. It could also have been a wild man... who knows? It definitely is one of my personal favorite mysteries.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

If anybody's interested there's already a 6-page 'Dyatlov Pass" thread here at UM-

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/313535-dyatlov-pass/#comments

My own theory is the one I like best, namely that a man claimed that the Dyatlov group had stolen his wallet and the police were called. No arrests were made so it's quite possible that he and his friends tracked the Dyatlovs to get his wallet back, by force if necessary, and things turned violently nasty on the mountainside.

Below- excerpt from Keith McCloskey's book 'Mountain of the Dead', page 20-

"At Serov railway station..A young alcoholic accused someone in the group of stealing his wallet, with the result that the police were called.

Luckily nothing came of it and the group were allowed to proceed without any further restrictions, much to their relief"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Crikey said:

Hello, who killed the Dyatlov group?

Why did they kill them?

Everything is said in the post. Props in productions with real corpses are killed simply as props, for no other reason.  The creators of the productions do not belong to state, political, national, religious or other structures, but all of them are obliged to support the productions.

7 hours ago, simplybill said:

Well that was interesting. The photo with the scratch across it does look like it was manipulated. It really adds to the mystery.

This means that the frames applied to the film are a photo montage.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LeonKennedy said:

I think it was the government. Two of them allegedly had served before and they discovered an additional camera on the scene. It could also have been a wild man... who knows? It definitely is one of my personal favorite mysteries.

This is what all the broad masses of people should think. This is the goal of the production. Researchers of the Dyatlov group of all countries work for this purpose.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, I'mConvinced said:

That was a really good read but it leaves a nagging doubt in my mind... 

... I don't think a Yeti would have been that skilled at photo manipulation.  

These facts contradict all researchers of the Dyatlov group. And they are canceling all research by the Dyatlov group.

The photo montage of the Dyatlov group was made by a master who is not much smarter than the Yeti. In the 19th century, photo montage was done more competently.

14 minutes ago, Gorojanin said:

Everything is said in the post. Props in productions with real corpses are killed simply as props, for no other reason.  The creators of the productions do not belong to state, political, national, religious or other structures, but all of them are obliged to support the productions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand. The Dyatlov group were just innocent hikers. The only person with a motive for killing them was the man and his friends whose wallet they allegedly stole.

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Crikey said:

If anybody's interested there's already a 6-page 'Dyatlov Pass" thread here at UM-

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/313535-dyatlov-pass/#comments

My own theory is the one I like best, namely that a man claimed that the Dyatlov group had stolen his wallet and the police were called. No arrests were made so it's quite possible that he and his friends tracked the Dyatlovs to get his wallet back, by force if necessary, and things turned violently nasty on the mountainside.

Below- excerpt from Keith McCloskey's book 'Mountain of the Dead', page 20-

"At Serov railway station..A young alcoholic accused someone in the group of stealing his wallet, with the result that the police were called.

Luckily nothing came of it and the group were allowed to proceed without any further restrictions, much to their relief"

This does not explain the photomontage of pictures of Dyatlov's group after January 26, 1959.

1 minute ago, Crikey said:

The Dyatlov group were just innocent hikers, why would the Soviet government want to kill them?

Neither the Sverdlovsk nor even the Soviet authorities will be able to cope with murders, fake filming, bringing corpses with things and cameras, 60-year-old concealment of information about the import of corpses and fake photos.

Can anyone explain the 1 cm long stubble on the dead Thibault's face? This bristle cancels all research by all researchers of the Dyatlov group, and cancels the entire route and all known events with the Dyatlov group after January 26, 1959.

https://0209gorojanin.blogspot.com/2020/01/monthly-stubble-of-thibo-brignoles.html

This is the last real picture of Thibault with a group of Dyatlov on January 26, 1959 in Vijay

ArgFlO3.jpg

This is Thibault in the Altai Mountains in 1958, when he didn't shave for about three weeks.

0LnDmIt.jpg

Edited by Gorojanin

@Gorojanin 

I’m just trying to understand your point of view regarding the mystery: 

Under Joseph Stalin, the phrase “There is no murder in paradise” prevented investigators from reporting any death as a murder, to promote the idea that Communism was a perfect ideology. Do you think the hikers were the victims of a mass murderer, and the hiker’s bodies were staged to appear as though they died of natural causes?

Edited by simplybill

6 hours ago, simplybill said:

@Gorojanin 

I’m just trying to understand your point of view regarding the mystery: 

Under Joseph Stalin, the phrase “There is no murder in paradise” prevented investigators from reporting any death as a murder, to promote the idea that Communism was a perfect ideology. Do you think the hikers were the victims of a mass murderer, and the hiker’s bodies were staged to appear as though they died of natural causes?

These statements are absolutely wrong.

In Sverdlovsk, starting in February 1959, a version of the murder of students by state officials was widely circulated, and rumors of the murder were spread EN masse.

After the loss of the Dyatlov group, officials from sports and party organizations did not inform the families of the missing people of any information, did not start searching, lied to relatives of Kolevatov, Dubinina, Slobodin that they do not have a map, that they do not know the route, and so on.  They were specifically encouraged to call Moscow and make as much noise as possible...

After the first five bodies were found, the entire city knew about Dyatlov's group.  The funeral was Grand.  They were buried in open coffins so that as many people as possible could see the beaten members of Dyatlov's group...

Only in may, the avalanche version was launched for formality.

Edited by Gorojanin
Images removed due to graphic/distressing content

I'm going to post a cautionary note now... reminding members to make sure they don't post any of the more graphic death pictures that are often found with this subject. There's a lot of photo's getting dropped in this thread, which is great and all. But before folks start to post more gruesome photos- just don't. They do get removed.

That said.. I think this is the biggest collective stack of general photos on this topic I've seen pulled together in one thread before. Interesting.

• Like 3

Gorojanin, I'm sorry but the blog in your first post is too long and I've lost track. Please simply tell us in one sentence who you think killed the group, and why?

Also why do you think they altered the photos? 

1 hour ago, Crikey said:

Gorojanin, I'm sorry but the blog in your first post is too long and I've lost track. Please simply tell us in one sentence who you think killed the group, and why?

Also why do you think they altered the photos? 

Sorry, but the creators of a staged event with real corpses, they are murderers, they are the creators of fake photos are not among those who you need. That is, they are not departments, agencies, organizations of the GRU, CIA, police, KGB, etc.. The authors of the productions are not state institutions or States. But all state agencies are required to support the delivery of the event. And to understand this, you need to see at least a few examples of such staged events with real corpses. The easiest to understand are given in the post.

5 minutes ago, Gorojanin said:

..not departments, agencies, organizations of the GRU, CIA, police, KGB, etc.. The authors of the productions are not state institutions or States..

If none of them killed the Dyatlovs, please tell us exactly who did.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Crikey said:

It's just a theory, just like yours about a thief who apparently handled 9 people all on his own who left no footprints behind. Sounds like a talented man.

19 minutes ago, Crikey said:

The creators of virtual events, dramatizations of crimes that the masses should attribute to the GRU, the CIA, the KGB, etc., unfortunately, do not publish their data, addresses, details, sources, and photos from which fake photos are made, in the media and on the Internet.

18 minutes ago, LeonKennedy said:

It's just a theory, just like yours about a thief who apparently handled 9 people all on his own who left no footprints behind. Sounds like a talented man.

Like I said, the guy at Serov railway station who claimed the Dyatlovs had stolen his wallet might have got his pals to help him get it back, especially if they all belonged to the same hiking group and if he'd been holding the groups cash for them, so no wonder they were angry!

They could have easily tracked the Dyatlovs through the snow by walking in their tracks where the going was easier, leaving no separate tracks of their own..:D

Here's another clue:- In Serov some of the Dyatlovs gave a talk to local schoolkids about their hiking plans, so their intended route was well-known to everybody, including the tracker group..During the hike, perhaps the Dyatlovs suspected they were being followed, which would account for why they seemingly deliberately changed their route to try to throw off the trackers?

McCloskey's book, p 31/32 "..they appear to have lost their way and ended up on the eastern slope of Kholat Syakhl  ('Mountain of the Dead') rather tham Mount Otorten..as they had originally intended...Mount Otorten lay 9 miles (15km) directly to the north of where they were."

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 1